Antonio Conte

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
The man to bring us back to where we belong?

_81983359_antonio_conte_getty4.jpg

Love his passion and determination.
Think with 3 or 4 good signings, this man could do wonders for us.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
fuck him

hope he gets fired from gli Azzurri soon

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't see why we are looking at a new manager already.

Time and time again, it's not the manager, players, Berlu, or Galliani's fault alone. The way the club is ran needs to be examined and possibly restructured, otherwise it's going to be the same thing regardless of who is in charge.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Time and time again, it's not the manager, players, Berlu, or Galliani's fault alone. The way the club is ran needs to be examined and possibly restructured, otherwise it's going to be the same thing regardless of who is in charge.

:thumbsup:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Mihajlović definitely deserves more time, but if we had a chance at getting Conte, i'd jump at it.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
The man to bring us back to where we belong?

_81983359_antonio_conte_getty4.jpg

Love his passion and determination.
Think with 3 or 4 good signings, this man could do wonders for us.

I like Conte but with 3 or 4 good signings Sinisa will take us to the top. We need someone who won't listen to the deluded fools (Silvio) nonsense and Sinisa is currently very good at that. Without further major investment this team won't get CL football regardless of who is in charge.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Without the ******ed players who let their mouth do the talking instead of their feet, like Monto Abate and their other "senatore" players, we would probably still have Seedorf as our coach. Playing great football, with decent results. Those players probably trembling at the thought of having Jaap Stam as one of the staff.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Without the ******ed players who let their mouth do the talking instead of their feet, like Monto Abate and their other "senatore" players, we would probably still have Seedorf as our coach. Playing great football, with decent results. Those players probably trembling at the thought of having Jaap Stam as one of the staff.

suuuure :lol:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
**** yea. Would l9ve him here. Conte is a bosslord.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Keep him and his wig away from milan :o

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Please come after the Euros.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cunte is so overrated

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yes, it has nothing to with him being an annoying prick

also great work in rebuilding Italia

he works extremely well when doesn't have the right tools for his shitty formation

also he's a ladri cunt

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yes, it has nothing to with him being an annoying prick

also great work in rebuilding Italia

he works extremely well when doesn't have the right tools for his shitty formation

also he's a ladri cunt

Was Balotelli not an Inter cunt?

That's a silly reason.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Was Balotelli not an Inter cunt?

That's a silly reason.

really? :fp:

he worked more then 15 years for ladri as player and coach. He even was their captain + he was accused for match fixing, if that doesn't make him a ladri cunt.

great comparison with Balo again :rolleyes:

besides this is about cunte not Balo

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
100% agree. He will bring us back to top.
Ancelotti once said that keeping your squad motivated is the most difficult job for a coach. He said it after Mou got sacked by chelsea. However, I then remember how Juve played with Conte... how they played like always motivated. Juve played like they are fired up in every minute at every match. They played like they were hungry for victory, and they never underestimate their opponent. It was their spirit that won the scudetto with unbeaten record, not the tactics. He is the best motivator right now, and what we need is a motivator.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Please save us bosslord conte

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Yea he is a good motivator, and we will probably win matches 1-0 .. But the only advantage he has over miha right now is that berlusconi won't just jump on him and come with those ridiculous statements about the coach as he does with miha.
Imo miha could have done better if not for those amount of pressure our old senile coach is putting on him. For this reason i would welcome conte.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Conte is conte, enough said. Miha isnt worthy enough to even clean his shoes.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Fuck Conte, I don't think he'd play much better with this team. It's a different thing to play at a team that has Del Piero, Buffon, Barzagli, Pirlo who own the locker room and where based on your history with the club you're untouchable, and another to be like Miha going at the cousins with a crap team with a presidente that suffers from oral diarrhea.

The only difference between Conte and Mihajlovic is that Conte probably would have asked for a lot more players than just 3-4.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ender, conte built that team from scratch. Check out their 2011 team and then you will realize how good of a coach he is. He found a system, bought players that fit into that system and it paid dividends.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Conte is very good coach,as you mentioned he is great motivator,on the other side he is.very stubborn when it comes changing formation.He kept playing 352 with Juve even when was obvious that they played better with 433 in his last season.Conte and Allegri are great coaches.Sarri is very good,it was bad decision not to hire Sarri instead of Miha.Donadoni need a chance to coach one big club.For next season if Milan sack Miha,first choice let it be Conte if not then Donadoni.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Please come!!!!!!!!!

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Unless there is major Investment in Milan Conte won't do any better than Sinisa.

andyb

Talent scout
Reaction score
Berlu has major trust issues.

Because Miha don't have anything big to show for, Berlu is unsure of him and feels the need to controll everything himself. He just hired Miha because he was the best alternative atm. So he went for another puppet to sit on the bench because Silvio dont have time to sit there himself and he doesn't really believe in Miha to succeed so he has a say on everything he does.

With Carletto and Cote etc who has won stuff, I bet he would relax and let them do their thing. Let them buy players they want etc(after listening to their salespitch, because he ofc is a total controlfreak), because he knows that they know what they are doing.

Personally I think Miha is the best manager we have had in a while. Seems like he has a good idea of what he wants to do and he is pretty good at bringing up talents. It's unfair, that Silvio doesn't give him a chance. But hey, if I was choosing between Conte and Miha, I would pick Conte any day. Easy choice! After what he did at Juve, It tells me that he is able to take a confused team like the one we have now, with a lot of trash players and rebuilding it into something great. Because he has done just that before!

The Juve team he got at his disposal at that time just finished 7th place two years in a row before Conte came in, and he turned it around to a Scudettomachine from the first season. You may think whatever you want about Conte but if you can't adknowledge that what he did was nothing less than spectacular then I wont waste my time trying to convice you of it :)