The Rumour Commode XXXII: Raw Dog Era

Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
#Bild: Marcel #Sabitzer will be free to decide his future this summer. The player's contract expires next year and could leave for a good price. #ACMilan, #ASRoma and #Arsenal, are interested in the player, but he prefers to join a club that participates in the #UCL.

I?m down for this.
Fits right in, style wise. Hardworker, presser?seems ?quality?. CMAM which this team needs as opposed to AMSS.
Pretty much De Paul of the Bundelisga, who would have been great for us as well.

Also fits on the other parameters: last year of contract so reasonable fee? in his prime? leardership?and more

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Yr the one who keeps harping on abt how shitty little club Utd are. You tell me why they make more money.

giphy.gif

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
I was watching the trees
The last match there, the game ended at sunset and it was a vision of heaven

Milanello is the most beautiful training center in the world.

All those EPL teams can spend 100m-150m for new training centers as they did recently, but it never will come close to the magic of Milanello.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
If he comes super cheap... I guess I'm okay with James. Why not?

I watched him a few times for Everton, because I was interested what Carlo was going to do with him, and he was actually pretty good. Granted, this was at the start of the season when Everton were doing well and James wasn't injured (which apparently is his big problem) so...

James and Diaz will be our CAMs for next season, not bad. Ziyech for RW? If it's just a loan, fine, fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

Hopefully James can have a career resurgence here a la Kjaer.

Would u take baka bro?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A deal that would see James Rodriguez join Milan is very close to completion

[@CalcioDePalma] https://t.co/26tCtnWG3v
What makes this halfway probable is that we kinda like the profiles that seem to have something to proof - to the world, to themselves - and therefore come with an extra portion of motivation.

- Zlatan (coming from LA Galaxy at 38 of years)
- Kjaer (not liked by Gasp)
- Mandzukic (long absence from professional football)
- Theo (botched by Real)
- Tomori (not wanted by Lampard)
- Diaz (not trusted by Zidane)
- Saele (not considered a top player by his own fans)
- Bennacer (under the radar because coming from a relegated team)

Did I forget someone?

James however could be the next in line willing to fight and proof that he's not all about that one worldcup and lots of lots of injuries.

Last edited:

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
James could be risky, if he doesn't perform we'll have another Hakan

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Mirabelli is such a fucking idiot. I can't begin to express how much of a moron he is. I hate him so much.

Leonardo is a dumbass, too, but I'm sure he was brought in and was told he could basically do a mini-PSG with Milan, because that's how he ran transfers, except all of his transfers were dogshit.

But Mirabelli assembled one of the most disjointed teams. Sure, many of his players turned out to be a good ones, like Kessie, Andre Silva, Hakan... Oh wait, that was it. He wasted money on RR, Musacchio, Bonucci, Biglia, and Kalinic. Conti I won't shit on him for because that was injuries. And only Kessie is still with us.

And who the hell signs four year deals for young players? I just... God I hate Mirabelli.

If Mirabelli was that brilliant, he'd have a job. But no one wants him. Sampdoria? No. Crotone? No. No one wants him, because he's a fucking idiot.

I tend to STFU about Mirabelli because I and all of the fucking forum were singing his praises when we got our guys.

Even if some weren't great for us, they were good players at the time.
Having the coach mismanage a lot of the incoming players and injuries in the case of Conti has caused mass historical revisionism.

Ppl are forgetting #ThumbForce etc i guess :rolleyes:

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If James came and took off running, stayed fit, I think he and Ibra can lead to a title

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Are we already at the point where we watch James highlights of past season to hype us up or do we still wait a little bit to see if those rumors have real legs or only Samu's?

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Mirabelli was one of the worst things to happen to AC Milan and Paolo Maldini cleaning up his mess makes him a great director just for that (even though he is a lot more than just that).

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Are we already at the point where we watch James highlights of past season to hype us up or do we still wait a little bit to see if those rumors have real legs or only Samu's?

Too early for that noway. You would only be hurting urself bro

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Damn Rio Ave, I somehow forgot how incredible that shoot-out was. How we missed three pens and Rio had three chances to advance but didn't by hitting like three posts

My favorite three moments of that match:

1. When Gigio saves the penalty and the camera pans to both our players/bench running to him, and then the Rio Ave players in absolute disbelief at what happened.

2. The defender just blatant hand-balling a shot that was going off-target it seemed, to give away a PK and get sent off... in the last kick of normal time. :lol: :lol: :lol: Then he's arguing with the ref.

3. The penalty that Rio Ave took, hit the post, rolls across the line, and hits the other post. I thought for certain that one was going in...

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Hauge to Dagbladet on Simon Kjaer:

“He has a high standing at Milan. Everyone respects him when he talks. You always listen when he has something to say. At Milan we all call him ‘The Viking’ because that’s what he is. Of course it’s natural we speak a little bit more than with the others because we both speak our mother tongues. He is taking good care of me, he tells me what I need to do and gives me credit when I do something good. He is always there and gives you an extra push when he sees things that can be a little bit better. He can help you both on and off the pitch. It was an extremely difficult situation for everyone but he remained calm. Simon managed to unite the team and took responsibility. He saved Christian’s life and it was an extremely powerful moment for everyone. I was not surprised, when something like that happens he shows what kind of a leader he is.”

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Tassotti to Sky on Shevchenko's future possibly at Milan:

“I know Sheva is thinking about it [a return], in his head there is the will to return to Milan, where he did so much good as a footballer. I think it is something he would like to do in the future.”

MilanMB to turn to being a Monza supporter?

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
What makes this halfway probable is that we kinda like the profiles that seem to have something to proof - to the world, to themselves - and therefore come with an extra portion of motivation.

- Zlatan (coming from LA Galaxy at 38 of years)
- Kjaer (not liked by Gasp)
- Mandzukic (long absence from professional football)
- Theo (botched by Real)
- Tomori (not wanted by Lampard)
- Diaz (not trusted by Zidane)
- Saele (not considered a top player by his own fans)
- Bennacer (under the radar because coming from a relegated team)

Did I forget someone?

James however could be the next in line willing to fight and proof that he's not all about that one worldcup and lots of lots of injuries.

I think this is known.

The ?stars? we will get will be still good/great who are not finding space in their big team because they have bought the new shiny toy on the market or the new annual manager doesn?t fancy them.
And since most money teams buy players just to buy, without them really fitting in their team, or just because they are the new ?hot name? we will always have these kind of players available.
That?s why Chealsea is a gold mine because in addition to that they change manager every 12-24 month, which automatically render 4-5 players useless ?not part of the plans?

As for youngsters. It will be player who are not hyped. Players that we catch early and close swiftly and quietly?like Bennacer, as you mentioned, and even Hauge?we will not get in bidding wars

And I love that strategy.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
f7X9hu4.png

we will be there, playing with shevchenko and kaka (in heaven you are granted new bodies with worldclass technique, speed and stamina)
in the virgin forests of lombardia, like the garden of eden was.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
What I don't understand - we can give 6m a year without hesitation to an injury prone player in James Rodriguez, but haggle over the same figure for Kessie. Something doesn't add up.

Granted that James is a superstar, but if it's someone who deserves that salary, it's Franck.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
What I don't understand - we can give 6m a year without hesitation to an injury prone player in James Rodriguez, but haggle over the same figure for Kessie. Something doesn't add up.

Granted that James is a superstar, but if it's someone who deserves that salary, it's Franck.

so giving 7.5 to a mascot and ass kicker in the locker room doesn't surprise you?

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I believe exceptions on salaries are made to players with a big social media following.. the calculation being that they make the club much more money in return.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

But you do understand - this is how the world works.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
James is paid more because he brings in more money. It’s the same as ibra. They are stars who raise the interest and value of the team.

Anyway I think Kessie will be extended sooner or later. I think Bennacer will end up being sold down the line

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

I think it's simple math. Ibra is paid for his status, James is easily worth the money just for exposure. Franck on the other hand is valuable for what he brings to his team, but his sheer value is mostly in his market valuation and potential resale fee. In terms of exposure, star power and jersey sales I'm not sure he's that valuable.

If that makes sense. I think this matter will be fixed without drama in the end.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
James is paid more because he brings in more money. It?s the same as ibra. They are stars who raise the interest and value of the team.

Anyway I think Kessie will be extended sooner or later. I think Bennacer will end up being sold down the line

the fact that we cannot give our key players 5-6M salary unless they are marketing assets is sad. But that's Elliott to you, we have what we have.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Given James is injury prone, put him on an Ibra-like pay as you play contract :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule