SDXebah.png

Da Milan :star:

Who is the Benfica kid?

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Joao Felix

Some British club will pay 100m for him this summer probably

Ah so that's Joao Felix. Can't remember the last time Benfica sold someone good for cheap. Are there any real links between Milan and him?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Handanovic makes some great saves, but whenever he gives up goals he always seems to be a statue ha.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ah so that's Joao Felix. Can't remember the last time Benfica sold someone good for cheap. Are there any real links between Milan and him?

I don't think so but I would like Milan to refrain from purchasing Portuguese memes after that last one

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think so but I would like Milan to refrain from purchasing Portuguese memes after that last one

There is a world of difference between Andre Silva and Joao Felix. It's like the one guy in RNB who was saying we shouldn't buy Piatek because the previous players from Genoa turned out crap!! :fp::fp:

There is a Europa League match between Benifica and Dynamo Zagreb on 14 March. The attacking players Milan are interested in: Felix and Dani Olmo will be playing. Should be a good match to see.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There is a world of difference between Andre Silva and Joao Felix. It's like the one guy in RNB who was saying we shouldn't buy Piatek because the previous players from Genoa turned out crap!! :fp::fp:

There is a Europa League match between Benifica and Dynamo Zagreb on 14 March. The attacking players Milan are interested in: Felix and Dani Olmo will be playing. Should be a good match to see.

So there are real links between Milan and Felix?

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

That was a joke

Not paying 100m for someone like him though, Mbappe was a special case because he proved it in the CL

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
no way we get felix, some shithead club is going to drop their load on him we won't pay that much imo.

Danielito

Prime Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi
Joao Felix

Some British club will pay 100m for him this summer probably

He is chased by Juve, Man City, Liverpool, Barca and Real and has 120m release clause in his contract. There were some reports linking him even with us so maybe Leo can work his magic and get him when we secure CL. For 60-70m I'd do it. Definitely one of the best talents out there. Put him instead of Hakan and we will be top2 next season. Great with both feet, superb vision, speed, finishing... Complete modern player who combines pace with technical ability. He's the one I'd break the bank for as I believe he's exactly the profile who would transform our team. The other one is Lo Celso for the midfield but he has this cuntish face that would fit in Barca.

Danielito

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi
So there are real links between Milan and Felix?

Manchester United, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Borussia Dortmund have all scouted Joao Felix. Other clubs such as Juventus, PSG, Monaco, Bayern, AC Milan and West Ham have gone ‘one step forward’ and asked for the player’s price. Current release clause is €120m (AS)

Report from last month.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
people are comparing the kid to kaka, he seems similar in a lot of ways but i wouldn't go that far. I don't see us getting him tho, go after tonali please

Danielito

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi
people are comparing the kid to kaka, he seems similar in a lot of ways but i wouldn't go that far. I don't see us getting him tho, go after tonali please

I have a soft spot for Tonali just like everyone on this forum but how do we line-up with him? Is he capable of playing RCM? And can he do it against big guns in CL? I'm not so sure about that.

Baka is the reason why we're rock solid defensively since December so I don't think we should move him wide while our team is working with him in front of the defence. Paqueta next season will also be only better so we should target someone to challenge Kessie for RCM spot. Someone better offensively who would provide more tactical options. Not sure if Tonali is that guy. If we have a lot of money to spend, ideal scenario would be to buy him and let him stay in Brescia next season and then he would replace Biglia.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I've been hearing about an RW in Dortmund who's supposed to be very good...

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I have a soft spot for Tonali just like everyone on this forum but how do we line-up with him? Is he capable of playing RCM? And can he do it against big guns in CL? I'm not so sure about that.

Baka is the reason why we're rock solid defensively since December so I don't think we should move him wide while our team is working with him in front of the defence. Paqueta next season will also be only better so we should target someone to challenge Kessie for RCM spot. Someone better offensively who would provide more tactical options. Not sure if Tonali is that guy. If we have a lot of money to spend, ideal scenario would be to buy him and let him stay in Brescia next season and then he would replace Biglia.

2 man pivot with him and baka, idc how you fit the kid i don't want to see him in a juve or inter jersey for the next 10 years terrorizing us.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Tonali is a talented Serie B player who has looked good at long passes. He could be a star one day but right now he's not even tearing up Serie B just doing quite well. Also he plays in the same position as Baka so only one one of them could start in the team.

The Portuguese league is not at Serie A level but is still much better than Serie B. Joao Felix has recently been on a tear in Portugal with 8 goals and 4 assists in 15 matches. He's got vision, speed, passing & shooting skills.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Mendes works with jube a lot he is the agent of Felix.

Go Cagliari, hang on.

P. S. Its incredible how good Srna still is!!

Danielito

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi
Tonali is a talented Serie B player who has looked good at long passes. He could be a star one day but right now he's not even tearing up Serie B just doing quite well. Also he plays in the same position as Baka so only one one of them could start in the team.

The Portuguese league is not at Serie A level but is still much better than Serie B. Joao Felix has recently been on a tear in Portugal with 8 goals and 4 assists in 15 matches. He's got vision, speed, passing & shooting skills.

This. We should be primarily targeting players who can make us compete in CL. Fast, direct players. Tonali is cherry on the pie type of signing.

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
Three straight Cagliari games i've watched and Barella has been piss poor in all three. He started off well against Merda and now he's giving away the ball like it's charity. Always a step too much, always tring to be too smart.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mendes works with jube a lot he is the agent of Felix.

Go Cagliari, hang on.

P. S. Its incredible how good Srna still is!!

Juve has an aging defence, an above average midfield and are stacked in attack. I'm thinking they are more likely to spend big on defenders and midfielders rather than on attacking players. They also have to spend 62 mil on Cr7's salary every year and it looks like Higuain's 18 mil salary will also be added to it.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
tbh if you look at juve vs athetico you'd see how limited juve's midfield really is.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Who was the idiot that wanted Skriniar over Alessio? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.