Ante Rebic Thread

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
bawwwwss

could've easily had 3 goals

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Sometimes he gives me Shevchenko vibes

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Because he needs to play near the goal. He has more ability to score than breaking a defensive line.

Great goal from him, Pioli needs to give up the idea of Rebic as left winger.

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think its a missunderstanding that you coudnt put Ibra as a (very offensive) CAM and Rebic infront, at least mix it up like that. I would argue Ibra has done as much from the CAM position this season. The problem is when you put Ibra CAM an no one makes the runs. As long as he has players running in front of him he is great there, and Rebic is an Elk.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think its a missunderstanding that you coudnt put Ibra as a (very offensive) CAM and Rebic infront, at least mix it up like that. I would argue Ibra has done as much from the CAM position this season. The problem is when you put Ibra CAM an no one makes the runs. As long as he has players running in front of him he is great there, and Rebic is an Elk.

That is not CAM, it's support striker.
Ibra is not a CAM and never was. Being a CAM means more than sending through-balls. It's a workhorse role. Ibra is the least mobile attacker in Serie A.

Ibra has some support striker qualities, but he's a target forward. The fact that he has become more of a 9 and less of a wannabe-Totti is the reason why his big game record has improved.

Rebic has some target forward qualities, but he's a support striker or wing-forward. Why the hell should Pioli play two players out of position?

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Did we watch the same match?

Well..
When he scores he cuts the defender outside our inside?

He was where a second striker should be.

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
guOi8FX.gif

replay - https://i.imgur.com/5TPtaSr.gifv

8aJHbsR.gif

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Another wasted game with Rebic dumped wide open left side while Le?o was alone in the box against three. :fp:

Thats ok, we gonna keeping scoring PK's.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Here's hoping for some German midtable team to buy Rebic this summer... I really can't stand this player.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Betreyed teammates and coach. Has a short temper. Guy talks too much, even against Roma when he scored was cursing in front of camera.
It's pity that we have so many injured players in attack ,otherwise if i was a coach he would be sitting on the bench.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sometimes he gives me Shevchenko vibes

Andriy was a gentleman with class attitude .Ante is a peasant.

I remember they made a candid camera which player drive above the limits going from Millanello when Sheva was playing for Milan. Every player that they recorded drove above 60 km/h. Sheva was only player who drove within speed limit. Class inside and outside the pitch.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Andriy was a gentleman with class attitude .Ante is a peasant.

I remember they made a candid camera which player drive above the limits going from Millanello when Sheva was playing for Milan. Every player that they recorded drove above 60 km/h. Sheva was only player who drove within speed limit. Class inside and outside the pitch.

I meant playing style

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Such a beautiful goal! and not only from Rebic, but starting from Isma's pass and Ibra

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Absolute stunner that goal from Ante. More of this!

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Schedule