Official: Daniel Maldini Thread

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
They aren't that stacked... he'd certainly have to fight for his spot, but that is a good thing imo. Plus if he can't claim a starting spot there we will know that he isn't of Milan caliber.

That's all well and true, but it would require a club that actually gives him a chance to prove his worth. And Serie B clubs, that have ambition to go up, have a tendency to not trust youngsters to do so.

Sure there are exception, and he has a strong family name, and with nepotism still running Italy that could mean games there to prove his worth.

Remains to be seen, i do hope he becomes at least a good back up for us, it would be nice if somebody continued the Maldini legacy at top level.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
c1ebc9d8a92446f7e59f3241b0695588acdc1b0f.jpg

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
That's all well and true, but it would require a club that actually gives him a chance to prove his worth. And Serie B clubs, that have ambition to go up, have a tendency to not trust youngsters to do so.

Sure there are exception, and he has a strong family name, and with nepotism still running Italy that could mean games there to prove his worth.

Remains to be seen, i do hope he becomes at least a good back up for us, it would be nice if somebody continued the Maldini legacy at top level.

Yeah I feel the same way.

I do think that Monza would give him a very real chance because B&G clearly love Paolo like a son, and would give Daniel every chance to claim a spot. To me it should be a decent middle ground- he'll still have to show something to claim a spot, but he will be playing for people who generally want him to succeed

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we're so over the whole b&g era and only working w certain people/clubs so why monza & forced nepotism?

i think maldini would benefit from staying another year but if he was to leave on loan im sure there's better options

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Where is his eldest son? He not a footballer?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Playing in serie d

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I'm so disappointed we don't have a Maldini playing in defense for us :(

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
^^Right?!

Its just not the same

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
We should go easy on him, he is sure talented and seems to have the right mentality.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Reminds me of his fathers tackling. Shame his goal in this game was offside.

If he has even half his fathers talent he will be good enough for this Milan team.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Reminds me of his fathers tackling. Shame his goal in this game was offside.

If he has even half his fathers talent he will be good enough for this Milan team.

Half of his fathers skills as a forward and he'd be the best player in the world

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Was Paolo a forward before turned to a fullback? I guess, it is too late for Daniel . :lol:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He could probably make more money as a model / instagrammer

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
The more I watch him, the more I like him.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
He looks confused and out of place most of the time, but there's something there. We just need to leave him (and Colombo) to grow in peace and see what happens.

Imagine a packed San Siro when fans are allowed in again during late spring, we need a win in the last round to secure the title. In desperation Pioli throws in Maldini, 93rd minute Zlatan backheels the ball from some weird angle and the ball drops in front of Dani who scores his first league goal and runs out to the crowd. Cray cray...

Meriano

Primavera
Reaction score
Midfielder it's the best Position for him, excellent in defensive skills, offensively good, good vision pass and drribling, but he can't drrible like a great Winger as DI Maria or Robben, Than box to box is the perfect role for him

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Leao just game me some hope about this kid... seems like he's legit :eek:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Leao just game me some hope about this kid... seems like he's legit :eek:
For those who don’t know what he’s referring to :

Leao: “Daniel Maldini is the most naturally talented player in AC Milan.

Schedule