The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
How are juventus being sore losers? This was the ballsiest move in the history of the sport.

A Rubentus praise. Disgusting

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Right, it is over because they were going to get kicked from domestic league and Uefa

No

That is incorrect

It is over because English teams were bribed to back out and we needed them to round out the SL

No domestic league would kick out those 12 teams

That would have been suicide

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Every season would start with a battle for Scudetto but once one club pulled away in the standings the SL clubs would focus all their attention on midweek European games. Eventually SL clubs would have big and strong enough squads to compete in their domestic leagues with a B-squad resulting in non-SL teams basically competing against relegation and nothing else.
The Super League would?ve eventually suffocated all domestic football on a top tier level.

Also this

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Only an American would praise that hoe Agnelli

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Former AC Milan coach Arrigo Sacchi has hit out at Elliott Management over their Super League breakaway push.

Sacchi insists former Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi, now in charge of Monza, would never have been part of the group.

He said, ?Berlusconi stressed the importance of the spectacle, of fun football, and he dreamed of great games that thrilled people regardless of the result. And he would never shut the doors on anyone."

Sacchi also told Gazzetta dello Sport: ?The elitist vision is a diametrically opposed concept to that of sport, which is inclusive and not exclusive. It is therefore evident that the Super League goes against sport and against football. It can become a circus."

kick them out of the country!!!!!! out out out
Lol

The same Berlusconi who was onenofbthe first to propose Super League?

The hypocrisy is mindblowing

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Yeah i guess you guys are international fans and dont care about serie a, but remember italy is where milan is located.

Too true. They wanted to see AC Miami devils

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Too true. They wanted to see AC Miami devils

No no no

We wanted it all..

And the overthrow of UEFA

Incredible the revisionist history less than 24 hours from the action

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
To grow the value of 3 SERIE A CLUBS.
Only the fans supporting those 3 clubs would entertain such an idea.

So say we end third in serie a and then what? 1st placed roma will participate in CL while 3rd placed milan will play in a super league. How is that fair?Thats completely fckn over a leagues tradition and rules.

Yeah i guess you guys are international fans and dont care about serie a, but remember italy is where milan is located.

And rest of the Serie A all wnat Milan, Inda, Juve for tradition? :lol: no because without us they?d have even less money Bc nobody gives a shit about their product.

So spare me this local fan > international fan business

Also, how is this club going to grow to compete? Hope for suddenly more Milan locals go to the games more or making it available to others

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Donnarumma; Calabria, Kjaer, Tomori, Dalot; Kessie, Meit?; Saelemaekers, Calhanoglu, Rebic; Le?o.

[Sky Sport]

Feck off Pioli for insisting to play my player as CF. Put Rebic CF ffs. :fp:

Mhm, you know better than Pioli. The man who has guided us to second place. With probably the 5th-7th best squad in the division.

You'd probably rather Leao plays out wide and looks good, even if it was at the cost of the team. Out wide he may have a few moments where he can add to the youtube compilation but I want to see goals/assists and important contributions.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
and why i should answer for that question if i didnt make arguments around it??
nobody would care because it would happen to everyone - look on arsenal position...

but does it matter if you have blood pact, 20 years contract signed by all founders and rule about being in for 15 teams
and i didnt make above rule

in long term, why play against spezia, crotone??

For more money, like you said earlier...

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Every season would start with a battle for Scudetto but once one club pulled away in the standings the SL clubs would focus all their attention on midweek European games. Eventually SL clubs would have big and strong enough squads to compete in their domestic leagues with a B-squad resulting in non-SL teams basically competing against relegation and nothing else.
The Super League would?ve eventually suffocated all domestic football on a top tier level.

Let?s use Milan for example.

Many of you say we will be Udinese of Super League. If we focus would we win? So yea we are tank Serie A to get 8th place in Super League.

Sorry but I don?t buy that

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
The soft-minded man always fears change. He feels security in the status quo, and he has an almost morbid fear of the new. For him, the greatest pain is the pain of a new idea.? ―

Martin Luther King, Jr.

image.jpg

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
The soft-minded man always fears change. He feels security in the status quo, and he has an almost morbid fear of the new. For him, the greatest pain is the pain of a new idea.? ―

Martin Luther King, Jr.

image.jpg

That's why I decided to change avatar :lol:
But I agree with you completely. English clubs are bunch of pussies. Respect from German ones, they didn't wanted this league and they said that publicly, multiple times.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
No

That is incorrect

It is over because English teams were bribed to back out and we needed them to round out the SL

No domestic league would kick out those 12 teams

That would have been suicide

Isn't it crazy UEFA just happened to find a supposed 7 billion euros right as a European Super League was formed with promise of billions split between 12 of the biggest clubs in football? That's some level of coincidence they managed to find it laying around in time for these clubs to then disband their Super League.

I wonder if not for the ESL if UEFA would've found that money. Maybe in an alternate timeline they would not, and instead someone like me or you would instead find 7 billion euros in a bathroom stall.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Isn’t Perez fearing the new when he is trying to “save his throne in football world”?

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Question :

Why anti-SL fan don't protesting the new UCL format change?
UEFA-Champions-League-New-Format.jpg

With this new format, basically england top 6 have locked their qualification for themselves each year in UCL. 2 spot given based on europe coefficient?

They have 6 teams rank in top 15 coefficient rank ffs

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
even more money would come from soccerLeague with season 40+ games + ko phase than farming benavento...

btw "+5 teams" maybe best teams from each continent??

I liked the concept of Super League but I think its horribly executed

the +5 team sounded really unclear on how they were going to execute that...

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
France should have more CL teams - Top 5 should have 4 each.

Clubs with historical merit in CL should have places. Those who have played at least 5 finals.

The number of teams should not be reduced in any form. This was the biggest problem in Superleague - they wanted to reduce the number to earn more - I’ll support format with 36 teams not 20.

Clubs can earn more with more games - this way no more only 6 games guaranteed for group stages.

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
France should have more CL teams - Top 5 should have 4 each.

Clubs with historical merit in CL should have places. Those who have played at least 5 finals.

The number of teams should not be reduced in any form. This was the biggest problem in Superleague - they wanted to reduce the number to earn more - I?ll support format with 36 teams not 20.

Clubs can earn more with more games - this way no more only 6 games guaranteed for group stages.

If all those games are meaningful...yea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule