Not open for further replies.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
We gonna have some fun against you mancs, are you going to be wearing your schmeichel jersey?

No my Kaka one
Like I did in 2007

giphy.gif

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
They've a dodgy defence so hopefully we can rediscover our goalscoring touch. I fear their pacey attacking players. Rashford and James who has found a bit of form lately are fliers and can definitely hurt us. Greenwood is another and a clinical finisher. Cavani still poses a big threat too. Kessie has a massive job to contain Fernandes.

If we can find our form prior to Christmas I'd have us slight favourites but on current form you have to say they go in as favourites especially after demolishing Sociedad 4-0 in Spain. Did not expect that.

I think Ole is naive as a manager. He can be outsmarted. Not sure what'd be the best approach myself though. Perhaps sitting back and countering is smart as we can't leave their attack the chance to counter us. But I do feel we can outnumber when we attack. Fred-Matic isn't the most energetic and they won't be getting support from the front 4.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
sheesh rough day.

So you think Leao should start over him, or what are our choices?

wow this brought back some unwanted memories..

Yes Leao. But the setting should be different with Leao. It shouldn?t be Leao doing what Rebic does. Two different players. Leao should become a more central figure in the game.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
we are playing man united :lol:

Yep, remaining teams included Molde and Rangers, even Slavia Prague and Granada. We got the hardest team possibly in the competition, and out of 1/5 chance we pull Utd :D

If we win, we will gain confidence to win the whole thing. If we lose, we focus entirely on the league.

Fine by me. I an glad we got a tough team on paper.

Agree, was thinking the same. We either step up and rock it or let it go and focus on the league. No point in having another tiring game like yesterday only to get knocked out later.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Wow Even nonsonoqui is disrespecting me. :fp:
Maybe its time to leave this forum

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Yes Leao. But the setting should be different with Leao. It shouldn?t be Leao doing what Rebic does. Two different players. Leao should become a more central figure in the game.

Yeah, Leao is a different player. Can't lose every ball or misplace passes when you don't ever play for the ball. Instead he makes 8 touches in 45 minutes and is coined "The Invisible Man". :lol: :lol:

Both have been tragic. Don't try to mask one is better than the other currently.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Actually, it was a serious question. I genuinely don't know.

Honestly what made you question that?
Is it because I mostly criticize milan on this forum or?

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Vultures right though if the invisible man becomes a central figure then we have a huge advantage. Defenders can't defend what they can't see

source.gif

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Ibra is never good for ANY team in the long run. He should just join a contender, help the team win and move on to the next. I hope it'll be the case with us as well.

:)
Nice take.

And now he will let Pioli training alone with the boys and go to some party coz apparently Milan is not a priority.

We need to move on and party ways with Ibra at the end of the season.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Isn't it true that you have some form of allegiance to Manchester United?

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score

No, because some people support different clubs in different countries. And you're Danish, so I thought you grew up idolizing Schmeichel.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Drawing united is the best thing that could happen to us. Lets see what we are made of

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Wow Even nonsonoqui is disrespecting me. :fp:
Maybe its time to leave this forum

Dont u dare lol. Fuck every single one of them all hiding behind their screens. U stay

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, Leao is a different player. Can't lose every ball or misplace passes when you don't ever play for the ball. Instead he makes 8 touches in 45 minutes and is coined "The Invisible Man". :lol: :lol:

Both have been tragic. Don't try to mask one is better than the other currently.

Rebic has been much worse. In my opinion. Leao always at least looks dangerous. And Leao hasn?t played from the start on the left in a while. Last nights game is unfair to judge as he mostly played with the second team, once he plays a game like Rebic played yesterday, I will say he is worse. Rebic?s performance was one of the worst I?ve seen in a while. Only did one thing right the whole evening.

And it’s not that he wasn’t effective, it’s that he couldn’t even do the basics right like passing the ball and finding his teammates in easy situations. But this has been the case since the Inter match.

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Solskjaer: ?We know Dalot: he went there to get experience in a big club and he learned a lot. He has played more games this year, he has been fit, we hope, we can give him some concern!?

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
so after the easiest draw (red:star:) we got the hardest one (mu)...
mu has good players but not really good team- will be fun to watch.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo

Class defending

:lol: you guys are too hard on Romagnoli.
The coaches finded that weakness and are exploiting it. Theo is part of it. Its up to the coach to solve this.

The head of the player becomes a mess and leads to this situation he is living.(Every ball, every player that he has to chase, becomes a massive work when should be simple).

The part that is actually Romagnoli's fault.. his physical condition, looks like he give up on that.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Still won 7 aerial duels, more than anybody in the team vs Red Star.

Argument it!

So winning 7 aerial duels (it was 6 actually) means more then fucking up the goal? I mean Rebic was motm for me yesterday, he's had a 100% aerial duels won (1) along with Kessie, argument it!

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
So winning 7 aerial duels (it was 6 actually) means more then fucking up the goal? I mean Rebic was motm for me yesterday, he's had a 100% aerial duels won (1) along with Kessie, argument it!

You shared a situation of marking, preparing for aerial.

You did not share the goal - that would also show Tomori leaving his position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule