The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
And what fuckin makes me laugh is the hypocrisy of the brits and about how their fans proclaim they wont let the ESL destroy football.

I mean, these are the same fucks that allowed football to get messed up to beginwith when the EPL was created and they allowed dodgy owners in.

They bitch about how the ESL will create a divide between the rich and the poor failing to realize that its already there.

The EPL is basically a superleague in itself, paying ridiculous amounts for players and inflating the transfer fees, which means clubs fron other leagues cannot compete.

I wasnt for the ESL, but make no mistake, the ESL wasnt going to be the death of football. It was just the final nail in the coffin. Football is dead already

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
;) Money coming in is always welcome. Only the strong get up and stop money from leaving.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And what fuckin makes me laugh is the hypocrisy of the brits and about how their fans proclaim they wont let the ESL destroy football.

I mean, these are the same fucks that allowed football to get messed up to beginwith when the EPL was created and they allowed dodgy owners in.

They bitch about how the ESL will create a divide between the rich and the poor failing to realize that its already there.

The EPL is basically a superleague in itself, paying ridiculous amounts for players and inflating the transfer fees, which means clubs fron other leagues cannot compete.

I wasnt for the ESL, but make no mistake, the ESL wasnt going to be the death of football. It was just the final nail in the coffin. Football is dead already

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Don?t tell Kalac-16 this :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
It?s good to have powerful owners in this moment.. Elliott are no joke

idk..didnt they get us kick out of EL, then when granted back in we withdrew??now this? not to mention ragnick boban lol

look like amateurs, complete laughingstock

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Meanwhile KroenkeOut is trending.

Singer and Gazidis don't need to apologize.
Italy didn't have the same kind of outrage as England.
A significant portion of Milan fans supported or accepted their actions.
Curva Sud's statement was more anti-UEFA/FIGC than anti-ESL.

I don't blame them at all for trying. We risked little and had the most to gain, out of those 12 clubs.
Super League didn't seem like a great proposal, but it could've been a great threat that would force great compromises and reforms from a weak and desperate UEFA and FIGC
Maybe 6 CL spots for Serie A, more CL games, Serie A reduced to 18 teams, more revenue. But that doesn't seem realistic anymore.

I understand their motivations and how dire the situation of the club is. The management is making progress on the football aspect of things but virtually none in financial and commercial. Milan will end the year some 200M in the red. Still, I won't support the Milan board here because for me the open, universal and meritocratic aspect of football comes before this, even before the club. I'm not gonna lie, Milan is not my hometown club or anything. It's a bit more than entertainment for sure but that move was a big change for the sport as a whole, a change I don't believe in at all.

I'm also not convinced this will drive some reform. Do they even have any unified vision of what UEFA and CL should be or do? It's a bit too soon to know but they may have driven a wedge between them and all of the rest of the clubs and that's not good for any reform.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I?m talking out of my ass, sorry

They are saying they gonna sue, this is getting fun :lol:

For or against SL, this is good drama

I'm worried that might explain why there's no official reports of us leaving meanwhile PL teams just cruised out right away. Maybe the pressure was just higher there/clubs has smaller balls/less to gain

The drama is excellent... I haven't been able to get any shit done for two days. :head:

Last edited:

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
let's get top 4 and then win the cl.

that's all that's left now.

also watch one of the teams that pulled out win it this year.

it all got a bit messy. Fast.
Agreed that the men who have planned all of this didn't see people complaining.

people hate change. People tend to listen to others rather than fact check. I think if they did it again, having spokes people, players, and anti uefa and pro bettering the game people speaking about the good things to come, it might have helped.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
English government fought hard so they do not lose the soft power that epl generates, after all everyone is bored of the royal family soap opera.

But suddenly uefa has 3b to distribute. Weird.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In all this mess no one noticed that we may have four players injured and Pioli is rumoured to be starting Krunic on the wing again.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
EzdKL2OXsAAdqj-

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
Andrea Agnelli to Repubblica: ?#SuperLeague simulates what young people do on digital platforms in competition with Call of Duty or Fortnite?.

?Didn't I answer to Ceferin call? These are personal details of my life?.

*Interview made before the suspension of the #SuperLeague

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Don?t tell Kalac-16 this :lol:

Ash isn't wrong though...for once. What exactly would you say? That it was Serie A that caused the hyperinflation in the market?

The same league that people laugh at and say it's dying and no one wants to play there? The same league that people say is constantly having to play catchup with the rest of the football world?

Fuck, ofc Italy has to play catch up and whore itself out even more just to be on spending parity with what the EPL and La Liga's been doing for the last 15 years.

And now you got plebs like Neville talking about "spineless greedy owners". :lol:

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Ash isn't wrong though...for once. What exactly would you say? That it was Serie A that caused the hyperinflation in the market?

The same league that people laugh at and say it's dying and no one wants to play there? The same league that people say is constantly having to play catchup with the rest of the football world?

Fuck, ofc Italy has to play catch up and whore itself out even more just to be on spending parity with what the EPL and La Liga's been doing for the last 15 years.

And now you got plebs like Neville talking about "spineless greedy owners". :lol:

Right now our only hope pins on top4 finish. If we misses out once again then milan will be dead. True death :fp:

Donna hakan will go for free. Can't afford tomori and give improved contract to kessie bennacer. Worst of all we are stuck with samu for another season

Now let's hope pioli and our players don't dissapoint

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Well this was certainly a shock to the system.

Right now it feels like something broke and don't exactly go back together again. If this was only public negotiation it looks like a spectacular failure as of now.

What a ludicrous embarrassment, Agnelli with a full page interview today exclaiming the ESL as a blood pact :fp:

King George

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly
Wow, that fell of the cliff real fast. Surprised they didn't seem to have a strong enough foundation and commitment to move forward prior to making such an important announcement. I really thought everything was already in place. What a disaster!

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Now that SL has collapsed, I wonder what the most probable scenario will be.

A) No one gets punished.

B) Everyone gets punished

C) Only the main planners get severily punished (Real, ManU, Juve), rest maybe comes away with a small punishment

or the usual scenario D) only Milan gets punished... like with the FPP :)

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They knew that UEFA couldn't do anything, but didn't calculate that goverments can get invloved and create restrictive laws.
If EPL clubs start shedding more money or their debts catch up to them, it may change

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Official: Brexit in ESL
Italian and Spanish teams are still in and will reshape the project.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I guess the best thing to come out of all of this was that beautiful statement from Curva Sud.

Status
Not open for further replies.