\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I guess we have to draw a distinction between nostalgia that materializes in management and one that does in the return of ex-players.

All for the former (Milan ai Milanisti), less so for the latter. Pato's case, I can't really say because I haven't watched him recently.

you do realize he is baiting yeh?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
What purpose does bringing back Pato have? Because he banged a couple of goals in the CSL? Dude has scored a grand total of 31 goals in 105 appearances for the 4 clubs he has played in since leaving Milan (bar China). 28 of those came in Brazil where even a washed up Ronaldinho and Ronaldo have had better numbers.

Its not nostalgia, its necessity. We have 'guain and a teenager as our strikers... even if elliott give us money FFP wont allow us to spend. Pato will be cheap, Pato is still recognised striker that loves Milan and knows L&M so will accept a wage that we're able to offer... sentiment will make you do that.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Italy is crumbling

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If they wanna stop for this, they should stop for everyone who dies in italy. Otherwise its hypocrisy.
But yeah. Nm

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Italy is crumbling

Roma's new stadium in 2020...construction well underway

coliseum.jpg

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Its not nostalgia, its necessity. We have 'guain and a teenager as our strikers... even if elliott give us money FFP wont allow us to spend. Pato will be cheap, Pato is still recognised striker that loves Milan and knows L&M so will accept a wage that we're able to offer... sentiment will make you do that.

He is also under contract. Who is gonna pay his transfer fees?

And for the money he will demand there are other better options around for 3 choice striker (if we need one that is)

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

And for the money he will demand there are other better options around for 3 choice striker (if we need one that is)

Who is to say what his potential salary would be?

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Wonder if people would show more compassion towards the game postponement if they realized that the bridge that fell was part of the route to get on a7 which is the major roadway from Genoa to Milan

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Grow up people, don't be so engrossed with a sport that you get mad for postponing a match because of a tragedy.
This is just a symbolic and meaningless gesture imo.

I doubt the players wouldn't be in the right mental state to play a game of football. Are they not reporting to work? Have all training sessions been cancelled?

Also, it would make more sense to donate a part of the revenue made from this game to the families of the victims, or to the government.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Milan want to get rid of Montolivo, but the player is refusing to leave, according to @MCriscitiello.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
If u buy something, studies show, the height of the feeling of satisfaction is reached the 10 seconds before purchase. Aka anticipation.
It could be that all this SMS foreplay is even better than the actual confermato.
Make the most of these moment fellas

Interesting study

You have an article I can read about it?

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Idd. Also if something terrible happens in my country, I still have to go to work.
Just saying

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How much do you think we should pay a 3rd choice striker?

I'm sure if they get someone, Milan are comfortable paying whatever they offer the player. We as fans shouldn't really worry about finances. It's not our money. :lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

I've answered both of these points. I said he wud be relatively cheap and bc of his history and bc of his desire to return he will accept wot we're able to pay as wage.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I'm sure if they get someone, Milan are comfortable paying whatever they offer the player. We shouldn't really worry about finances. :lol:

Ye

We shouldnt worry about finances. It's not like we have FFP or anything to deal with. Its not like we need wage space for a starting LCM or anything.

People bitch about Borini being on 2.5m/yr deal. And he is actually currently first choice off the bench.

Pato is currently earning 6m/yr in China. Ye sure he will take a massive pay cut to join Milan.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Putrid decision to postpone the match.

A farce, actually.

If Hakan remains suspended v Napoli, we've been fucked as if our name was Wanda.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Incredible.

What a return.

:lol:

Maybe it could have been stated better, but he has a point. People still went to their jobs or school that day in Genoa. Nothing changed. To postpone a game that's not even in your city basically a week down the road is kind of pointless.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Honestly I think we have SMS

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Maybe it could have been stated better, but he has a point. People still went to their jobs or school that day in Genoa. Nothing changed. To postpone a game that's not even in your city basically a week down the road is kind of pointless.

Buses take that bridge to go from Genoa to Milan and vice versa.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ye

We shouldnt worry about finances. It's not like we have FFP or anything to deal with. Its not like we need wage space for a starting LCM or anything.

People bitch about Borini being on 2.5m/yr deal. And he is actually currently first choice off the bench.

Pato is currently earning 6m/yr in China. Ye sure he will take a massive pay cut to join Milan.

If Pato has any desire to return to playing anywhere in Europe than yes he would have to take a massive pay cut. No one is going to pay him that much. If he wants to continue making a top salary then he'll stay in China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule