• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Creativity is one of the most abused words here, organized teams score dozens of goals with players that are not creative enough by your standards.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Menez was the only thing keeping me from antidepressants that year

+1

And i hate Menez, but in that team he was the only one able to run, all the others looked like grannies riding their wheelchairs.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rafinha on loan to Betis, shame

inter passing up Rafinha for Radja is still hilarious

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Creativity is one of the most abused words here, organized teams score dozens of goals with players that are not creative enough by your standards.

we've been asking for a creaty mid for at least 7 years

doesn't matter it we need one or not. we want one.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
he's not a classical #10, he has been more a CAM that wins duels and score goals, eventually playing short passes with other attacking players, still is a very useful player to have in that position.

Yes, that was quite strange but Radja and Vrsaljko are not bad signings. Especially Vrsaljko which has not Cancelo's talent, but he's much more complete and experienced, probably the better choice for Inter, while Juve can enjoy best a super-attacking RB

Rafinha instead would have probably been a better signing than Radja.

You’ll be surprised when you see what’s the cross/assist ratio with vrsaljko.

I guess time will tell us on nainngolan. This inter is all about putting a cross in and praying for icardi to reach it, they are one the most teams that play crosses in Europe.

Assuming nainngolan presence will make them play central is little ambitious.

I don’t think their current players are ready to step out of their comfort zone. They are still a couple of creative midfielders short.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
we've been asking for a creaty mid for at least 7 years

doesn't matter it we need one or not. we want one.

and for all this time the closest thing to an attacker able to run and dictate the pass has been Niang, that's a problem also

edit: Bacca and Borini in the podium

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Speaking about midfielders, Biglia was good for Lazio and Kessie was good for Atalanta (let alone Bertolacci being good for Genoa 2014-15) how they were so bad at the beginning of last season?

How the team started performing in January and only Juventus and Napoli made more points than us in the second leg of the league?

Kessie, he played in a new team also when he joined Atalanta and his coach was going to be sacked in October due to all the team playing like shit, then they started performing and they reached 4th place (too bad for them it was when only top 3 qualified to CL)
Yes the second half was good but only when the pressure was off the team because of how bad and low in the standings they were. As soon as we got back into contention and had a slight chance to finish top 4 we were not able to win when it mattered. A lot easier to play when there is no pressure and teams don't take you seriously.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Yes the second half was good but only when the pressure was off the team because of how bad and low in the standings they were. As soon as we got back into contention and had a slight chance to finish top 4 we were not able to win when it mattered. A lot easier to play when there is no pressure and teams don't take you seriously.

Poor argument, bad ranking for an ambitious club usually makes them feel depressed and nervous and play even worse.

And every team take seriously every opponent in Serie A, because they can always pull a performance so that Juve can struggle with Frosinone. Better team have better consistency, but in a single game everything can happen.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
dW1B8ku.png

these are normal. sized. collars. find a new slant :head:

giphy.gif

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Poor argument, bad ranking for an ambitious club usually makes them feel depressed and nervous and play even worse.

And every team take seriously every opponent in Serie A, because they can always pull a performance so that Juve can struggle with Frosinone. Better team have better consistency, but in a single game everything can happen.
No it's pretty much the opposite. After you hit rock bottom teams will play freely without pressure because there is no way but up...which is exactly the position Milan was in after that atrocious first half. Top teams will very often underestimate their opponent when playing against bottom/mid table teams and try to get by without maximum effort. The moment we got back in contention and we had pressure to get achieve a good result we caved like a cheap tent. Classic reaction of fraud teams. Play well when no pressure and then crumble when the expectations are higher.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
This as roma account
6abc10c0cc51e3eae79d391a272e1a02.jpg

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
as soon as we got within a few points of 4th place we tanked bigly ^ yup

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
One of Silva's main problem is that his movement sucks, our midfield and wings creat enough, he just didn't manage to be in the right places.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
that team was utter shit and pipoo was good to even make something off that

old team without future

now we have nice young generation we only lack 2 top mids one am and one lcm but i belive in leo not so much in elliot .

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
that team was utter shit and pipoo was good to even make something off that

old team without future

now we have nice young generation we only lack 2 top mids one am and one lcm but i belive in leo not so much in elliot .

No idea why you hold this stance. I've got complete faith in Elliot to do whats right for the club to return to the top.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Elliot hired the right people and provided stability. They will also spend as much as ffp allows. I am sure they are finding ways to generate more revenue. They will probably sell down the line I'm not sure what more you could ask

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
One of Silva's main problem is that his movement sucks, our midfield and wings creat enough, he just didn't manage to be in the right places.
Suso creates chances.
Hakan creates chances when he is in the mood.
Bona creates chances on holidays.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Elliot hired the right people and provided stability. They will also spend as much as ffp allows. I am sure they are finding ways to generate more revenue. They will probably sell down the line I'm not sure what more you could ask

i can and i will keep my opinion about elliot

yes they hired good people
no they didnt spend any money and many sources told we could have made investment now and once again i dont belive in elliot couse THEY ARE HERE ONLY FOR MONEY AND FOOTBALL ISNT WHERE YOU EARN MONEY.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i can and i will keep my opinion about elliot

yes they hired good people
no they didnt spend any money and many sources told we could have made investment now and once again i dont belive in elliot couse THEY ARE HERE ONLY FOR MONEY AND FOOTBALL ISNT WHERE YOU EARN MONEY.
^ This.

p.s. People thinking Elliott will spend as much as FFP allows.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Why didn't we go for Papu Gomez?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule