The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.

Old 04-11-2020, 22:00   #81
VooDooDoll
))<>((

dont care about juve result
but shouldnt be on a first goal called offside because of cr7??

Signature

VooDooDoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 20:21   #82
Shiby
Bandwagon hopper

Fav. Players: Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Becks

EDIT: Wrong thread.

Signature

Shiby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 07:28   #83
bola
Primavera Player

"iTAliaN cLuB Are EMbARasSmENt iN EuRoPe"
Yeah, but that includes Milan as well
Hopefully, no more stupid arrogance and unrealistic expectations after this
bola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 22:44   #84
campsfield68
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Milan players :D

Let?s laugh at juve Merda

The chokers bought the best player in UCL and still unable to win it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
campsfield68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 23:02   #85
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

So what now rubentus?

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas
Fabio Borini is my Hero
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 03:20   #86
kevin_dk
AC Milan Icon

FC Porto who is not on the list this lunatic Ladri fan wrote up. Typical Ladri fan I must admit
kevin_dk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 10:05   #87
Hannibal
Turkish Delight

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Shevchenko, Calhanoğlu, Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_dk View Post

FC Porto who is not on the list this lunatic Ladri fan wrote up. Typical Ladri fan I must admit
Uhhhh I'm confused. By "Juve's winning mentality in the CL", does he mean losing the CL final a record 7 times? Is he talking about that winning mentality?

Signature
Hannibal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 11:20   #88
sheva
suso's dog

juve merda fan talking about mentality when Porto player kicked the ball to the air on that 2nd yellow and merda players ran to the ref like he assassinated Morata, or when the keeper took the ball out of Rapenaldo's feet and he rolled on the ground like a pussy.

mentality
sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 11:56   #89
ChinaMilan
World Cup Winner

And this is the team who dominated serie a for 9 years what a shame, this just shows how weak the italian league has become, a trash team like Juventus, who wouldn't even finish top 4 in PL, La liga, bundesliga , or maybe the French league winning seria a for 9 years in a row and totally humiliates the league and themselves every year in Europe.

i can understand them being trash if they faced the same situation like us or inter, (change of owners, Lack of money, bad management,...) but they had none of that, they had sweet rides and easy league for long time, competing likes of Roma, Napoli and Lazio(lol), they can just develop and focus on the CL, but no, they insist of being utter shit like they always do.

having said that it makes it more painful to see where we are now, if Berlesconi didn't fuck up in his final years it should be us who is winning these easy scudettos, and we for sure would have represented italy much better than this farce club called Juventus.
ChinaMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 13:03   #90
Sognatore
superema man

Fav. Players: bosnian di marzio

Oh is this news for you? That Juve is shit in Europe? The team that has lost more finals than anyone else? You thought Pirlo would change that?

Signature

sempre only 100% italian music in locker room
Sognatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 13:16   #91
Sognatore
superema man

And why do you think Juventus is managed well? Have you seen their team? Their coach? Their wage list? They might even miss out on CL next season. They are not the same team as the one reaching those CL finals

Signature

Old 10-03-2021, 13:16   #92
ChinaMilan
World Cup Winner

obviously you can't read, or have problem in understanding what people are saying, so i won't even bother.
ChinaMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 13:23   #93
Sognatore
superema man

Well if it ain't news why bother writing a long post?

Signature

Old 10-03-2021, 15:19   #94
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaMilan View Post
And this is the team who dominated serie a for 9 years what a shame, this just shows how weak the italian league has become, a trash team like Juventus, who wouldn't even finish top 4 in PL, La liga, bundesliga , or maybe the French league winning seria a for 9 years in a row and totally humiliates the league and themselves every year in Europe.

i can understand them being trash if they faced the same situation like us or inter, (change of owners, Lack of money, bad management,...) but they had none of that, they had sweet rides and easy league for long time, competing likes of Roma, Napoli and Lazio(lol), they can just develop and focus on the CL, but no, they insist of being utter shit like they always do.

having said that it makes it more painful to see where we are now, if Berlesconi didn't fuck up in his final years it should be us who is winning these easy scudettos, and we for sure would have represented italy much better than this farce club called Juventus.
While Juve has a valid reputation for shitting the bed in CL, that reputation was earned by losing finals/semi finals not by going out really early as they did this year.

They would easily finish top 4 in any of the top leagues across Europe if they still had a competent coach. As for the relative strength of the Serie A, its 4th in Europe, but its not miles behind any other league in quality in recent years, and the trend is that teams here are improving, while if you look at the EPL or La Liga they are on a downwards spiral, similar to what Serie A has experienced from 08' to '15.

The only league that stayed consistent in improving has been Bundesliga, but that doesn't dismiss Serie A as a legit league, not by a long shot.

Anyway, Juve going out is bad news for us, means they only have the league to play for, and while Pirlo is a shite coach, their team can walk into a top 4 spot without one if they only play for the league.

I wouldn't rule them out to win the damn thing, even though Inter are favourites.

Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 15:57   #95
Sognatore
superema man

You respect him too much Az

Signature

Old 10-03-2021, 19:47   #96
kevin_dk
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
Uhhhh I'm confused. By "Juve's winning mentality in the CL", does he mean losing the CL final a record 7 times? Is he talking about that winning mentality?
No Italian clubs really have a proven track record in European competitions besides Milan. They could have a crazy good season and win the Champions League when everything clicks from the bench, the starting XI, the coach, tactics, drawing results, home/away match order, timing on getting key players into perfect form etc. Then they go completely quiet for decades in Europe. Competitiveness on the European stage is really what sets Milan apart from the rest of Italy. We have gone out of the tournament after shocking matches but for us it is either not participating at all or participating and putting on a strong performance. Deportivo and Arsenal are on top of my head. But overall, we minimized getting eliminated with a garbage performance against inferior teams during our latest prime time.

Speaking of Rubentus's some sort of mentality, they have one and it is called a loser's mentality. It shows in Serie A where refs and mafias want them to win. They get so fucking comfy with what is given to them for granted. They get used to manipulating referees and bullying the league administrators into giving them titles. They are not used to getting penalized against weak fouls in the box which they always get in their favour in domestic league in difficult moments. They asked for a second yellow on Taremi and they got it, they also asked for 4 penalties which were all "neglected" by the refs in both legs and they are still complaining about up to this very moment. They focus too much on buying their way out of a bad situation and towards a win rather than on winning the game with their abilities.

Ladri and their fans are a couple made in heave. Pieces of shit that stink in harmony.
Old 10-03-2021, 19:58   #97
kevin_dk
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
They would easily finish top 4 in any of the top leagues across Europe if they still had a competent coach.
Getting rid of Allegri was beyond my comprehension. Then hiring Sarri was comical because of his 47% career win rate. Then Pirlo came which was also funny considering their ambitions.

It seems like the whole organization went on a budget diet as a result of bringing in Cristiano Ronaldo. Their midfield are horrendous compared to how it looked in 2017.

Poor management, mama's boy mentality, crackhead fans. Rubentus.
Old 10-03-2021, 20:49   #98
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Any news on Ramos? I don’t even mind giving him #3
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 20:56   #99
Nalim
World Cup Winner

PSG look likely to bottle it once again... Had Messi converted the penalty I’m not sure PSG would’ve even dared coming out for the second half
Nalim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 21:20   #100
Shiby
Bandwagon hopper

Fav. Players: Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Becks

My god CL is so much fun. Its gonna feel so good when we are back.

Signature

Shiby is offline   Reply With Quote