The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I actually really like him as a player. I've watched him here-and-there, just out of curiosity, because in highlights he has resembled Ibra, very closely.

The kid looks talented.

yup and put aside the physical similarity...i like the personality ... he tries shit, not timid ... but also very selfless CF ... plays for his teamates

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
OcQZU3Ok

Romagnoli supports the “Good Shepherd Foundation”: food goods and Christmas gifts delivered to needy children in Milan

:love:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
It's a fucking travesty seeing Belotti wasting his best years at Giampaolos Torino.

Would you guys take him as vice Ibra?

Wow what a fighter goal by him.

Last edited:

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
torino are that shite roma resting everyone for atalanta in weekend

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's a fucking travesty seeing Belotti wasting his best years at Giampaolos Torino.

Would you guys take him as vice Ibra?

Wow what a fighter goal by him.

Without question I would get him. He toils with very little service at Torino, and sure, for Italy, he's been garbage, but as a Vice Ibra? He'd be great.

Hell, if Hauge develops into the player he could potential be, and either Sales grows, or we get a real RW, then Belotti could be the functional player to keep this Milan machine going.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Belotti would be a great back up. He already sacrifices too much in his play and still scores a decent amount for a garbage team like Torino. Too bad Cairo is a greedy dumb piece of shit.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well, that’s why we are going to sign Belotti for free, no?

And then Haaland

But also it’s obvious Kabak will be here soon.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well, that?s why we are going to sign Belotti for free, no?

And then Haaland

But also it?s obvious Kabak will be here soon.

0_SDC_MDG_-Ozan-Kabak-spitting_8293JPG.jpg

Derby next season. Lukaku on the grass.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
AC Milan have submitted a ?13m loan-with-obligation bid for Barcelona midfielder Riqui Puig��. #ACMilan #FCB

Why midgets ffs

I think I remember a team who won almost everything with only midgets in their team... hmm, I think it wasn't that long ago

Some stats of Milan this season:

27 goals scored (2nd)
17 shots (2nd)
54% possession (4th)
17.8 aerials won (2nd)
17.6 tackles (1st)
9.5 shots conceded (4th)
10.9 dribbles (3rd)
12.5 key passes (3rd)

How did we score 27 goals with only 17 shots? now that's fucking efficient

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
its just too direspectful....no place for him

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Sign Papu and Diaz. And let the former mentor the latter.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can't use that as an excuse. He was declared fit. No reply means he's scouring his sources and stats to find one stat that he excelled at to use as an argument.
And the knock Rebic got still didn't hold him back to run like a crazy man and put pressure on our opponents.

Same goes for Samu who's playing injured or knocked since basically the beginning of the season.

Leaos most recent poor form to me has nothing to do with still dealing with an injury. It's not even the first time we see him strolling on the field like he's doing us a favour by showing up. He just hasn't showed to have the right mindset to become a professional footballer. I get strong Balotello vibes from him.

Only time I saw Leao actually caring was with Ibra around. Hope Zlatan is slapping him in training and telling him that he's playing for the sake of his own career, not to please Zlatan.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Belotti is in his last year in the summer and if Ibra stays Milan can get Belotti for vice Ibra for low ammount. 20mln max.

Lammers is a good talent.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Take away Ibra & Theo and we're fecked!
We have 4 starters and 1 replacement out. Zlatan, Bennacer, Kjaer, Theo and Gabbia. Take away 4 starters from any of our league concurrence and they are fucked too.

Let's play a game. Let's take similar players away from Inter or Juve as those we're missing right now.

Inter:
Take away Lukaku, Brozovic, De Vrij, Hakimi

Juve:
Take away Ronaldo, Bonucci, Arthur, Cuadrado

Both of them struggled to win games even with only one of them out. Imagine what would happen to them with all four out at once. And one direct replacement of your choice.

But hey, guess who's top of the table.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I think I remember a team who won almost everything with only midgets in their team... hmm, I think it wasn't that long ago

*Per game

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score

But where will Puig play, he doesn?t seem to be for 2 man midfield?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Is it just me or would it be worth it to try including Roback in the squad these next games? Kid looked like a sick talent, and if our attackers aren't scoring we need options.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
kabak confermato si

people want scamacabecause he is 195cm thats it?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Is it just me or would it be worth it to try including Roback in the squad these next games? Kid looked like a sick talent, and if our attackers aren't scoring we need options.

He broke his arm and could not play any game. Primavera was suspended for more than one month. They want to see him with Primavera this season I think.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Latest news from CorSera on newsstands today, December 18th, on Ibra and Kjaer. The Swede wants to be there at all costs in Reggio Emilia. It is a race against time. Pioli expects to be able to bring him to the bench at least. Kjaer won't make it.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Latest news from CorSera on newsstands today, December 18th, on Ibra and Kjaer. The Swede wants to be there at all costs in Reggio Emilia. It is a race against time. Pioli expects to be able to bring him to the bench at least. Kjaer won't make it.

I hope Ibra doesn't get overzealous now and gets himself injured again because he wants to play so bad.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
But where will Puig play, he doesn?t seem to be for 2 man midfield?

as acm - hakan sub
but it wont happen because we have diaz till summer.

kabak confermato si

people want scamaca because he is 195cm thats it?

scamacca is not kalinic, he offers much more (than classic cf)
one of the most interesting italian striker
just some example

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule