Week 31: Milan vs Genoa 18/04/2021 12:30 CEST

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
what an utter SHIT SHOW...

FUCK GENOA..cunts always play for their lives against us

but fuck our players too...one of the worst performance i've ever seen. shit passing, heavy touches, players falling over, giving the ball away countless times...WTF?

we really need to buy better players in the summer man

AC AZZA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso,Maldini,Pirlo,Inzaghi,Kaka
Terrible performance but at least we got the win. We could not finish off the game in the end and everyone tried to do it themselves for the third goal with many better options around them which require one night through ball.

Can't believe how much we allowed Genoa to come back into that game and to be honest if it wasn't for our CBs , they would have snuck a draw in.

Don Italo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Let's hope for a return of Calabria very soon. We miss his work rate on the right side

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
3pts is positive :D

But yeah, really poor game otherwise for the most part. Saele had a good performance but that was about it, everyone else was either average or shit.

This is almost inter level of despicable, but i'll take first 3 pts at home in months

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
What a boring performance.
I just cant wait for next season.
Its no way thay Pioli cant give more with better player.

shevyshevy

Primavera
Reaction score
counter attacks and Krunic didn't disappoint..
It just needed a through ball to the left or right

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Think Kalulu or Saele was MOTM. Also, Mandzukic has earned his place in the starting eleven for Wednesday - if fit to start.

makcoul

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The fact to play good or not of this team depends on Ibra's playing and form.
3 very important points. But the way is still long and i hope that we, all fans, have a strong heart for the journey.

Juve-Atalanta to draw and Inter to win (very hard writting this)

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
How can this player so pro, if they cant execute counter attacks so many time. After watching fa cup this is definitely sunday league counter, :smh:

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
Good result, poor performance.

I?ll gladly have more of that though :)

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Theres a lot of quality lacking here. Top 4 for us = scudetto

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Possesion football : 7-8/10
Chance creation : 4/10
Counter attack : 1/10

Nirvana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
poor set pieces from hakan.. we really need someone else for fks and crosses from corners.. he's so gassed in second half always

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Bennacer-> tonali
Brahim-> saele
Leao-> mandz
Kalu-> dalot
Hakan ->krunic

No room for hauge

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Well it seems to be a good thing I missed this one :D
- First I couldnt wakeup in time, then my girlfriend wouldnt let me up ;)

Followed the score from start of 2nd driving home
- 3pts !!!!

Now the chasers will drop points, Ibra will return and hopefully we can be back on track to finish out holding on to 2nd place

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
poor set pieces from hakan.. we really need someone else for fks and crosses from corners.. he's so gassed in second half always

They can try pushing Bennacer up and bringing on Tonali to take. Dont know how good his fks are but his corners were excellent when he was playing earlier in the season.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Genoa/Udinese are always our bogey teams. Never easy games against them.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
now that Mandzukic is back and is fit to play full 90, I hope Pioli never goes with Leao up top again. He's not involved in the game whatsoever and whenever he decides to actually play, he goes a 1v1 while he has half of the team open for a nice shot :fp: if anyone offers us 20mil+ for him, please god ship him on. He's Niang 2.0

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Precious win.

Ugly win.

A win that I will take any day of the week, especially on a Sunday, before every direct rival has to play and after an early morning kick-off.

21 points left to play for. We're 9 away from our goal. 10 should definitely seal it.

Wins for Juve and Inter would give us a lot of breathing room.

A few more positives:

1) We have already equaled our entire points tally from last season
2) We're 3 points away from surpassing the highest points tally we have managed in 7 seasons
3) No bookings today. Hopefully, we can come out of the Sassuolo game unscathed as well.
4) Even though Rebic missed an easy chance, he has been scoring some incredible goals. Important ones too recently. Love Rebic.
5) It can be easy to forget on the back of a dullish performance, but we have now managed 10 points in our last 4 games. That is just fine.

Last edited:

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Shit game but 3 pts

Mission accomplished

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Precious win.

Ugly win.

A win that I will take any day of the week, especially on a Sunday, before every direct rival has to play and after an early morning kick-off.

21 points left to play for. We're 9 away from our goal. 10 should definitely seal it.

Wins for Juve and Inter would give us a lot of breathing room.

A few more positives:

1) We have already equaled our entire points tally from last season
2) We're 3 points away from surpassing the highest points tally we have managed in 7 seasons
3) No bookings today. Hopefully, we can come out of the Sassuolo game unscathed as well.
4) Even though Rebic missed an easy chance, he has been scoring some incredible goals. Important ones too recently. Love Rebic.
5) It can be easy to forget on the back of a dullish performance, but we have now managed 10 points in our last 4 games. That is just fine.

:proud:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score

Bro...before I pulled myself together and managed this post, I was sitting at minute 81, in a silent, still house, thinking to myself, am I getting too old for this shit?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Bro...before I pulled myself together and managed this post, I was sitting at minute 81, in a silent, still house, thinking to myself, am I getting too old for this shit?

Well, we need you brother.

We will reach our treasured target this seasond and have a sweet mercato. New era incoming.