But i cant take the all the credit .... actually i can & am fuckin awesome :D

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
why you played limitless in the final? :balo:

Well if he got it then why not....
I found the best strategy is limitless second round because you will get your squad back & will need it in round 3.
Wild card in quarters.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
I only found out about wildcard and limitless card when Wild posted about it :proud:. Qatar 2022 i am aiming for champions league spots :o

Thanks guy ...
But i cant take the all the credit .... actually i can & am fuckin awesome :D

:lol::thumbsup:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Thank you Donnaruma :heart: you absolute legend!!! All your sins are forgiven.
Thank you Mancini, Chiesa :star:, Spinazzola :star:, Bonucci and Chiellini :)
Absolute heroes :heart:

You still alive :eek:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Thank you Donnaruma :heart: you absolute legend!!! All your sins are forgiven.
Thank you Mancini, Chiesa :star:, Spinazzola :star:, Bonucci and Chiellini :)
Absolute heroes :heart:

tenor.gif

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
[robert Tepper gifs]

[ALL OF THE ROBERT TEPPER GIFS]

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Anybody can find Sky Italia montage?

Also Titanic, Rocky and notti magiche remixes of the journey?

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
It?s been more than a week but I?ve been too ecstatic to reply before

What a beautiful team this Italy was, they deserved the win.
They showed beautiful football, teamwork and passion and I?m glad this got rewarded.

Not the best selection but they were the best team.
Mancini, Dollar, Chiellini, Bonucci, Spinazzola, Jorginho, Barella, Verratti, Locatelli, Pessina, Chiesa, Insigne are all national heros now.

Not only Italy but also Serie A dominated this tournament.
Is that why this thread was so awfully quiet? Where are all the calcio bashers at?

This was the last big trophy missing from my palmar?s as fan and I couldn?t be more happier.

:star: :star: :star: :star:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
It?s been more than a week but I?ve been too ecstatic to reply before

What a beautiful team this Italy was, they deserved the win.
They showed beautiful football, teamwork and passion and I?m glad this got rewarded.

Not the best selection but they were the best team.
Mancini, Dollar, Chiellini, Bonucci, Spinazzola, Jorginho, Barella, Verratti, Locatelli, Pessina, Chiesa, Insigne are all national heros now.

Not only Italy but also Serie A dominated this tournament.
Is that why this thread was so awfully quiet? Where are all the calcio bashers at?

This was the last big trophy missing from my palmar?s as fan and I couldn?t be more happier.

:star: :star: :star: :star:

Very true. An Italy World Cup triumph happens once in a generation and a euro is even rarer. I?m blessed to have witnessed both in my lifetime. :proud:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I had been waiting for a Italy Euro win for so so long. 1992 was a no show, 1996 went all wrong after a promising start, and then 2000 was one of my most painful memories as a football fan. Horrible. Even since then, it has been one painful Euro memory after another.

I slept like a combined 8 hours between July 11 and 14. Was way too excited. I still can’t believe it. I have watched the Belgium, Spain, and England games over and over again. Watched RAI’s Sogno Azzurro doc at least 4 times now. Just an incredible feeling.

My only regret is that I wasn’t able to use my ticket for Italy vs Turkey because of COVID rules. I really wish I could have gone. Was so close to seeing Italy play in Italy (in a major tournament). Oh well, hoping to be able to do that one day.

Last edited:

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Very true. An Italy World Cup triumph happens once in a generation and a euro is even rarer. I?m blessed to have witnessed both in my lifetime. :proud:

So true, we are very blessed :star:

My only regret is that I wasn?t able to use my ticket for Italy vs Turkey because of COVID rules. I really wish I could have gone. Was so close to seeing Italy play in Italy (in a major tournament). Oh well, hoping to be able to do that one day.

That sucks, hopefully they can host a tournament very soon I'm sure they will be candidates.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I had been waiting for a Italy Euro win for so so long. 1992 was a no show, 1996 went all wrong after a promising start, and then 2000 was one of my most painful memories as a football fan. Horrible. Even since then, it has been one painful Euro memory after another.

I slept like a combined 8 hours between July 11 and 14. Was way too excited. I still can?t believe it. I have watched the Belgium, Spain, and England games over and over again. Watched RAI?s Sogno Azzurro doc at least 4 times now. Just an incredible feeling.

My only regret is that I wasn?t able to use my ticket for Italy vs Turkey because of COVID rules. I really wish I could have gone. Was so close to seeing Italy play in Italy (in a major tournament). Oh well, hoping to be able to do that one day.
Euro's 2000 is ADP's fault.

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So true, we are very blessed :star:

That sucks, hopefully they can host a tournament very soon I'm sure they will be candidates.

I sure hope Italy host the 2028 edition

without major tournament most italian clubs won't get new stadiums

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Euro's 2000 is ADP's fault.

Those 2 squandered chances. But you know what even then it didn?t feel ominous. Italy played that Final almost perfectly.

Right before this tournament Del Piero discussed that game on ESPN (hesitantly somewhat..after goading from the other hosts). Really nice guy ADP. Was a pretty good sport about it.

Schedule