Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Etzh3AOXIAYq9RA

Ahhhh shiiieet :b:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Mastour barely even played in Allievi let alone Primavera.
Those viral compilation videos his agent posted on Youtube were from even lower/younger levels than that. U15 NT, etc.

He had the dribbling skills of a footballer, but nothing else.
Bowed legs, no pace, underwhelming physique, no determination or humility. A run of the mill Euro-Maghrebi talent.
The only difference is that he had an agent, Dario Paolilo deceiving people on social media when he was 14-15.

Daniel Maldini is tall, he executes things with good technique, and that includes everything from his passing to the way he jumps. It shows that he has the patience and ability to improve on the small details, which is also a form of talent.
I think he has better potential than that con-artist Mastour.
But he should leave for a team that can field him regularly. He's not talented enough to be useful for this Milan at this age.

Don't disagree as that's basically what I said in my second post.

On Mastour the only videos I really saw were Milan videos - I may have ignorantly thought all those clips were Primavera when it was lower.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Mastour barely even played in Allievi let alone Primavera.
Those viral compilation videos his agent posted on Youtube were from even lower/younger levels than that. U15 NT, etc.

He had the dribbling skills of a footballer, but nothing else.
Bowed legs, no pace, underwhelming physique, no determination or humility. A run of the mill Euro-Maghrebi talent.
The only difference is that he had an agent, Dario Paolilo deceiving people on social media when he was 14-15.

not even sure about his dribbling skills, he was above average, but nowhere near what top talents could do at his age.

the only thing Mastour looked amazing for his age was his juggling skills

there was actually a video of him in Primavera too, against Sassuolo it was him playing a few minutes and scoring after beating their defence with a trick, but i always thought it was staged, couldn't believe they fell for it so easily

Anyway Francesco Totti when he was 12 could do that shit better, faster and above all, he could did it in the right moment for the right reason, not just to show off

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Out of 73 midfielders who have played at least 5 games in Serie A, Sandro Tonali has completed less dribbles than 68 of them. Masterclass. #OptaVulture

the most relevant thing here is that you understood "masterclass" here is only used ironically after the highlights videos you posted about Paqueta

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Sadly street ball never had a place in high level football. Even Neimar etc. had to cut 99% of their juggling when they moved to europe. Ronaldinho was probably the last guy who was able to get away with keeping it at higher %s.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
who's the best player ever in terms of increasing the probability that his team wins?

I vote for Iniesta

Dinho obvioulsy the strongest technically

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
who's the best player ever in terms of increasing the probability that his team wins?

I vote for Iniesta

Dinho obvioulsy the strongest technically

Kaka was one of them for sure. Whenever he played I felt calm and secure, warm inside :proud:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope it goes to extra time and those two teams exhaust themselves.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inter begging for a penalty :lol::lol::lol:

Once again those fucks threw out the ball in order to all jump the referee and pressure him to have a look at VAR. Pathethic geam, that shouldnt be allowed

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Don't disagree as that's basically what I said in my second post.

On Mastour the only videos I really saw were Milan videos - I may have ignorantly thought all those clips were Primavera when it was lower.

Mastour played around 10 games with Primavera.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wrong place to ask, but at this very moment, this season, Calhanoglu vs De Bruyne, who?

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players

?

Hakan. De Bruyne is injured.

Yeh since 2 weeks back. But looking overall this season idk whenever I've watched De Bruyne I've felt he's not been better than Hakan. But then I cant say Hakan has been better than him either. They've both been worldclass

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What the fuck are Lukaku and Lautaro smoking? How is this still 0-0?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Juve defending like an amateur team.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Lets be honest, this Juve won’t be Serie A champions this year. It really will be us. The derby will be fire.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Wrong place to ask, but at this very moment, this season, Calhanoglu vs De Bruyne, who?
De Bryne is better than Hakan in everything & stats back that up even in defensive contribution.
But to be second to Kevin is nothing to be ashamed about.
No playmaker is comparable IMO & the fact he is fast just end the discussion.
A more balanced comparison is Hakan vs Fernandes for 2nd & 3rd position in the world.

Iniesta is overrated as fuck, highest level system-player but nothing more.
WTF!!!!

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Laughs in Bennacer and Hakan when I see how little progressive their midfield is.

They barely beat us with Calabria in midfield with Maldini jr and his primavera buddies coming on in the second half.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Inter is a top team tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.