Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread

How do you think Ibrahimović's 2011-2012 season at Milan will go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
161074124142679933_BWoLGhgx_f.jpg

Genghis Khan set foot on the British Isles tonight on the Emirates but was confused by the stadium's name and thought he was in the Middle East.

Sequiem

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Donadoni, Gre-No-Li, Ambro, Rino, Nesta, Pippo, van Bommel, Cassano, Ibra, Mexès, Aquilani
Totally agree. But it was like everyone thought "well, we're 4-0 up" from the first minute. A mental failure for the whole team, and maybe mostly Allegri tonight. Only Mexes and Abbiati deserve praise. The rest were equally bad.

Exactly that. Must be hard to not think that way when you're 4-0 up. If we'd been 2-0 up I still think we'd gone through though. Would have been an entirely different Milan from the beginning.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
wow, ibra. i could see the frustration in your eyes.

no problem though, we still believe in you.

this guys is the reason why we're here in the first place, and people, don't act like the san siro game isn't a part of "cl knock outs" where he was masterful.

criticism is needed where it's due though, i think one of the reason why the whole team were shaky was because its leader didn't step up. ibra could have and should have gotten into the game earlier and show the rest of the team how it's done. i didn't even see him shouting at anyone...

:thumbsup:

that's all I'm saying I'm not trying to troll him(not this time)
I expected better from him especially after the the 1st leg.

don't worry MilanMB, he will come good, seedorf will have a word with him. :lol:

Kvothe

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
161074124142679933_BWoLGhgx_f.jpg

Genghis Khan set foot on the British Isles tonight on the Emirates but was confused by the stadium's name and thought he was in the Middle East.
:lol::lol::lol:
Why you hate on Zlatan :eek:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
:lol:

Can't we give wankers like Damn, Madridlista, SpartanMilan an own forum? In that forum they can arrange their wank fest and so on in privacy..Maybe some competions like, who can wank with a cheesburger on their head? Who can wank the fastest? Who can wank the longest?

Seriously, calm down. Rookies with an attitutde get the boot fast and hard.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

there was no emirates back in the genghis khan era.

low quality trolls :o

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol:
you trollin? ban yourself.

Interfanatic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
All that hate unrelated to the game = sad. That shit should be in Robinho's or Emanuelson's thread right now, if anywhere. Not a good game, but Ibra was still better than most players on the team today. Only Mexès and Aquilani really delivered.

Ibra is the best player, and one of the best in the World. It's natural people get dissapointed when he doesn't show it. In general you're right though.
Nocerino was terrible as well. He was probably the worst on the pitch. Completely ineffective, and missed a bigger sitter then Robinho has missed all season.

On the bright side, you're in the quarters. If Napoli beat Chelses and Inter beat Marseille, all English sides will be out, and we'll have three Italian in the quarterfinals. Who could predict that would happen?

At the end of the day you could of won with 7 at home, and didn't deserve to lose 3-0. 3-2 would of been a fair result, and that's despite only playing football in one half. So cheer up you donkeys!:lol:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I think Milan didnt know what hit them the first half.
Arsenal's pressure was just to much to handle.
I would have hated to see him screaming @ Stephan , maybe @ Robi who was our worst player but again the latter wouldnt have accepted & hell would break lose.
Ibra probably 1-felt he was having a bad game so why would he scream @ ppl.
2-he felt Arsenal are a hard task with such pressure so why putting more pressure on our players.
I think the best thing is that he stayed cool tonight.
But he for sure was having a bad game & should have done better like 90% of our players.
Other than that , Ibra is our hero.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I am not going to hate on him too much.

He did do some good things at the end and helped us secure qualification but if he is to be seen as on par with Messi and Golden Ball Kaka then this type of performance isnt good enough.

He and Thiago Silva have to be practically spotless because the rest of the team isnt good enough yet.

He strolled around too much in the first half and wasted some good counters in the 2nd half by dwelling on the ball too much.

Want to see him fired up and ready to destroy whomever the quarter-final opponent is. Arsenal 1st leg and 1st Derby Ibra is what I want to see from here on out.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
he should have knocked robinho out, screaming was too soft.

Sequiem

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Donadoni, Gre-No-Li, Ambro, Rino, Nesta, Pippo, van Bommel, Cassano, Ibra, Mexès, Aquilani

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
He irked me but he was decent .. pRoblem was entire front three was not productive

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I have to say the only reason I was disappointed in him was because this has been Milan's history and I thought he would be the person to change it (which he kind of did by getting on the ball, drawing fouls etc) as I was hoping for the pressure being of and Ibra leading us to blow Arsenal away.

We survived and hopefully Ibra, Allegri and Thiago Silva will learn from this and lead us onward.

The Shadow

Banned
Reaction score
I have to say the only reason I was disappointed in him was because this has been Milan's history and I thought he would be the person to change it (which he kind of did by getting on the ball, drawing fouls etc) as I was hoping for the pressure being of and Ibra leading us to blow Arsenal away.

We survived and hopefully Ibra, Allegri and Thiago Silva will learn from this and lead us onward.

I'm disappointed with him to, people expect Ibra to be better than he was in the first half. I just hope that he can step up in the next CL game because i really want that CL trophy :)

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan

It was a mistake posting the pic before the game, David. Last time I did we sucked. When I don't post those things we rule. Tonight's result is your fault. I'm serious about this. Post them post game.

Sequiem

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It was a mistake posting the pic before the game, David. Last time I did we sucked. When I don't post those things we rule. Tonight's result is your fault. I'm serious about this.

I wasn't aware of. First Inter, now this. :o

Who made that photo though? You? If so congrats, it's excellent.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

pictures, making that swedish/persian jinx open match threads :fp:

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan

Yes, but I came to this conclusion recently. Post a pic like that before the game an we lose. Don't - and we rock. Like against Arsenal in the first leg and last weekend.

This is all very scientific. Post them anytime. But not on game day before the game begins.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Ibra: "We can not be happy. We could manage it better" 07/03/2012

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has lived up to expectations, playing a match undertone.

These are the declarations of the Rossoneri attacker and Swedish television footage from 'Premium Football': "We can not be happy, we lost 3-0, we were lucky.

It 'was a difficult game, a bad result that we expected. We could manage it more easily, on the eve nobody could think of a comeback like that, but we have believed and is only missing a goal.
"

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
should have had a goal on that long range shot after the interception when the goalie was out of position..would have been beautiful.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
should have had a goal on that long range shot after the interception when the goalie was out of position..would have been beautiful.

Thinking more about the time where he had the ball on the left, did a dribble and beat Sagna, before firing a great shot away from a really tight angle. That'd have been beautiful.

Was clearly saving himself for the Quarter finals today though :o

Interfanatic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yes, but I came to this conclusion recently. Post a pic like that before the game an we lose. Don't - and we rock. Like against Arsenal in the first leg and last weekend.

This is all very scientific. Post them anytime. But not on game day before the game begins.

You know what's funny. I've watched every Ibra knockoutstage game for the past I dunno how many years and Juve, Barca, Inter and Milan always drawed or lost, even when Ibra scored or had a good game.

The only two I didn't watch? Juve-Real 2-0 and Milan-Arsenal 4-0. I was tired from work both times and fast asleep. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.