The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 19-04-2021, 04:27   #26721
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan10 View Post
Money ruins everything in the end.
Nothing really changes. The rich get just get richer. The mid to bottom of the table clubs operate as is lol.
Old 19-04-2021, 04:37   #26722
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
you are a true fan.

Everyone else is like Atalanta's fan or Leicester's fan.... drooling over their football. wtf..
The 12 founding clubs have over 90% of the world wide fan base.

It's a check mate move from super league.
Old 19-04-2021, 04:46   #26723
mumbojumbo
Special Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
The 12 founding clubs have over 90% of the world wide fan base.

It's a check mate move from super league.
yes... i don't agree with you on that.

What pisses me off is the so called AC Milan fans here drooling over Atalanta, Bayern, Leicester.... wtf.... are these people AC Milan fans or fans of other clubs???

anyway that Super League
Those Spanish teams are joining in because they feel threatened by the economic power of EPL teams. One way to balance this is to create the Super League.

Anyway... I really wish this Super League runs at least for one year or two.... I am interested to see how it goes.....

All these people who are bashing are just closed minded. Just open your mind for radical ideas.
Old 19-04-2021, 04:52   #26724
CapitanoMaldini
With Arrogance

Fav. Players: Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Laudrup, Maradona, Zidane, Reus

The system as currently constructed is broken. FFP is a fucking scam that has only served to increase the disparity between the clubs that are able to generate or fabricate revenue and those who cannot. I don’t mind trying this and adapting along the way. Perhaps creating lower tier leagues, that would then allow for promotion and relegation, who knows what would be possible. If things continue this way, we will never catch up.

Qatar got a WC, while thousands of migrant workers have died there. Brazil who are impoverished got one. Baku in fucking Azerbaijan hosted an EL final that was half empty a few years ago. UEFA and FIFA have lined their pockets for long enough, they deserve to get fucked. Is this the correct way to do it? Time will tell....but let’s not act like they didn’t have it coming.
Old 19-04-2021, 05:27   #26725
ibelongtomilan
Bohemian Rhapsody

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
3.5b for 15 teams. Its ?235M per club just for joining the league.

This money will allow us to make the summer transfer market and pay Dollarumma.
To be frank the ESL should be super duper good for us considering out situation atm, with the money and fame we will have a team full of stars again before long.
Old 19-04-2021, 05:38   #26726
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
yes... i don't agree with you on that.

What pisses me off is the so called AC Milan fans here drooling over Atalanta, Bayern, Leicester.... wtf.... are these people AC Milan fans or fans of other clubs???

anyway that Super League

Those Spanish teams are joining in because they feel threatened by the economic power of EPL teams. One way to balance this is to create the Super League.

Anyway... I really wish this Super League runs at least for one year or two.... I am interested to see how it goes.....

All these people who are bashing are just closed minded. Just open your mind for radical ideas.
Before the champions League there was the expo cup. Who remembers it? Not long ago there was the intertoto cup.

The game is evolving. Fans are crying over uefa losing the plot, were they upset when uefa was making billions and giving out pennies?

The game belongs to clubs who are providing the entertainment. You can't take sides if you are the head of this game.

For the past years, uefa was only there to prevent clubs from moving forward. Clubs being treated as the circus monkey with selected few can do whatever because they cut the check for uefa.

Man city & psg have no reason to have the privilege to fuck any club over with transfers and monopoly of the game.
Old 19-04-2021, 05:55   #26727
Charbel
"Il Capitano"

Fav. Players: Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini

Will we never listen again to the CL anthem in San Siro ?

Signature
Previously known as "Soldier"
Old 19-04-2021, 06:03   #26728
Polotelli
AC Milan Icon

Super league possibly starts in august?
Old 19-04-2021, 06:08   #26729
Hitchens
Trophies incoming

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Quote:
Originally Posted by taura View Post
Hold on fuck whats going on lol

The official press release of the #Milan on the foundation of the new #SuperLeague
The statement reads: "In exchange for their commitment, the Founding Clubs will receive a one-off contribution of ? 3.5 billion to support their infrastructure investment plans and to offset the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic"#SuperLeague#Milan

All 12 clubs founding #SuperLeague have left ECA

#SuperLeague official statement
Chairman: Florentino Perez (Real Madrid)
Vice-chairman: Andrea Agnelli (Juventus)
Vice-chairman: Joel Glazer (Man United)

Also: Andrea Agnelli is set to resign as president of ECA.

#SuperLeague aiming to start ALREADY on August 2021!

The Super League has its own website already.
https://thesuperleague.com

Signature
Old 19-04-2021, 06:11   #26730
taura
Attaccareeee

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
UEFA Executive Committee meeting scheduled for today in Montreux.

UEFA, FIFA, PL, Liga, Serie A on the same position: #SuperLeague has been disapproved. No UCL, no domestic leagues for the 12 clubs.

#SuperLeague clubs insist they want to play in the domestic leagues too.
Old 19-04-2021, 06:15   #26731
Benz_1803
classic 1994

Fav. Players: Milan legendary

Im okay with super league if it replace that shitty FA CUP, COPPA, and CDR, but not if it start in the same time with world cup/euro.

Signature
Old 19-04-2021, 06:21   #26732
Milan10
AC Milan Icon

I think the thing I hate most about it is the name: Super League.
Old 19-04-2021, 06:23   #26733
Raz
AC Milan Icon

I support this move. Fuck UEFA! And these leagues think they can threaten clubs with banning them from domestic competitions?
Let's see how La Liga does without Real, Barca, and Atletico. How Seria A does without, Milan, Juve, and Inter. EPL where the biggest clubs left would be West Ham and Leicester.
350 million into Milan's coffers just to start this thing? And hundreds of millions more each year? This is the way

Signature
Old 19-04-2021, 06:31   #26734
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan10 View Post
I think the thing I hate most about it is the name: Super League.
Exactly.
Its like a 8 year old came up with the name.
Old 19-04-2021, 06:50   #26735
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini - Nesta - Gattuso

Is World Lab Technologies behind this Super League?

Signature
GOAT
Old 19-04-2021, 06:51   #26736
MilanMB
Serendipity

Quote:
Originally Posted by vB9 View Post
This is why MBS turned away from Newcastle. We're going oil!
:puke:

Signature
GOAT
Old 19-04-2021, 07:04   #26737
Ronin
Milansochist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven View Post
Well, I honestly have no interest in watching a SuperLeague like that one. Can't see myself buying a cable or stream package or something for this. What makes CL playoffs so good is the high stakes and they mean so much because it's the very end of a long journey for every club.

I don't agree with the idea that it would be nice to see Milan x big spanish or UK club every week because what make those games good and interesting is exactly that they're not ordinary.

The owners want a closed league in the mold of the American sports where they can put caps in spending and wages, control the salaries and transfer fees and make the clubs profitable (or at least not so much in the red). But there was a reason in first place I picked a sport with open champoships and not this kind of league...

It's specially shameful for Milan cause we can't even reach CL for half a decade and now would get an undeserved place in this. But that's doesn't mean shit anymore, we're way past that point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestafan View Post
People purring over high profile fixtures between big teams, well that excitement will wear off fast. That's what was great about the Champions League. Great teams from different countries competing against eachother but it was a novelty. You didn't see it often.

If you are out of the title race with a large number games to go it will be immensely boring as you dont have to worry about relegation or worry about attaining a European spot in the table.
agree

I really hope this is just a way to push UEFA to reform. Imho, some of the most exciting stuff of the CL is seeing clubs like Real get crushed by someone like Shakhtar
Old 19-04-2021, 07:07   #26738
MilanMB
Serendipity

I think in the end this is just to put pressure on UEFA to change the rules regarding money, spending, agents etc. Come fall there won't be a super league.

But change is good, CL is only fun from the quarter finals anyway...

Signature
GOAT
Old 19-04-2021, 07:10   #26739
MilanMB
Serendipity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
agree

I really hope this is just a way to push UEFA to reform. Imho, some of the most exciting stuff of the CL is seeing clubs like Real get crushed by someone like Shakhtar
This is so untrue.

You don't really believe this and if you do then

Signature
GOAT
Old 19-04-2021, 07:10   #26740
MilanMB
Serendipity

CL gonna be the new EL.

Signature
GOAT
Closed Thread