Videogames Thread

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
re2.jpg

Made me unable to sleep the first time i watched it.

Oh yeah, this scared the hell out of me.

Plus, when I was too scared to continue playing Resi 2, I'd run to a corner where I'd be safe and turn my PS1 off. I dared not be killed by the zombies... I just had to escape.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
@izanagi

check out The last of us on youtube.
Looks cool, another great game i possibly won't play :head: just looked up on the net that walking dead the game is available for pc, i might look it up :D

Oh yeah, this scared the hell out of me.

Plus, when I was too scared to continue playing Resi 2, I'd run to a corner where I'd be safe and turn my PS1 off. I dared not be killed by the zombies... I just had to escape.

:lol: I know right, Resident Evil 3 was scary too, esp because the Nemesis can open doors. That rigid way to maneuver the protagonist does not help with the escape attempt either.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Alice madness returns,such a awesome game!

:star::star::star::star::star::star:

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Alice madness returns,such a awesome game!

:star::star::star::star::star::star:

I had it for the PS3, but sold it 2 days later. I couldn't really get into the game. I loved the first Alice though.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I had it for the PS3, but sold it 2 days later. I couldn't really get into the game. I loved the first Alice though.

I for one love it so far, but then again i like extremely weird stuff.

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Here's a little teaser from the game I am developing with a friend of mine. There are more videos on the channel for those who are interested.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Anyone remember these Beauties from back in 2008?

*In order of appearance*

31771.png

3141521305_ae64187558_z.jpg

3423606329_5af2c34ff2_z.jpg

forums

Relived a lot of my MGS4: GOTP memories yesterday....those Beauty and the Beast Unit lasses have to be the most sensual, sexualised bosses in all of gaming history..save Excella Gionne. :) And the hardest too, except for maybe Laughing Octopus.

Hideo Kojima's gift for MGS fans...mega tits FTW!!!1

Wasn't able to pull off the White Room secret (didn't know bout it then) but here's a French guy who did.....whatever you do, don't accept her *fatal* embrace...keep your libido in check SOLDIER!!!

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
True beauty:
Sniper_Wolf.jpg

I'm still using Sniper Wolf as my nick whenever I play Left 4 Dead or Counter Strike :lol:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
yeah ohhhhhhhhh yeh I forgot...you're right there.

Crying Wolf/Crying Beauty was modeled after her, like the rest of the BBC (or BBU, depends). Screaming Mantis/Screaming Beauty was after PsychoMantis, I've forgotten the other two.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I wikied a bit, seems like the other two have raven and octopus as their codename. Wouldn't surprise me if they're inspired by Vulcan Raven and Decoy Octopus :lol:

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
no one beats Madison Paige from Heavy Rain. the only videogame girl that gave me a boner

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No love for Jill Valentine? :head: ( The RE: 3 Jill)

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I wikied a bit, seems like the other two have raven and octopus as their codename. Wouldn't surprise me if they're inspired by Vulcan Raven and Decoy Octopus :lol:

spot on!!!!

Izanagi = MGS trivia overlord!!!!!! :star::star::star:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No love for Jill Valentine? :head: ( The RE: 3 Jill)

okkkkkk I know I'm the RE poster boy :proud: but it's not a crime to have many girls in your life...I mean it's not just one steady girlfriend ALWAYS :lol:

This Jill rocked my boat

re5-desperate-escape-jill-artwork.jpg

Put that on full blast :lol:

But yeah ok, boob tube Jill was tight too, gotta admit :thumbsup:

tumblr_lz5l1xyfRH1qf3wzmo1_1280.png

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Speaking of which, these hotties made RE5 explosive :) double-pun intended. :lol:

excella_gionne.jpg

30+wallpapers+de+Resident+Evil+5+(24).jpg

Most people ogled Sheva's Tribal costume ^^^, but I personally found the Clubbin costume the sexiest

CI_56628_1327098414.JPG

that pic didn't do much justice to all the in-game ass-shaking and stuff :D...it's worth noting that she's holding the S&W M500 (handcannon) there, nice. The Little Red Riding Hood costume was a DLC and I haven't gotten it yet, but it's a lot of eye candy too

re5-sheva-alternate-outfit-the-mercenaries-reunion.jpg

Two screens from my second playthrough

RE5DX92012-08-2817-54-50-50.jpg

Ingrid Hunningan, ahem, Sheva Aomar :) ain't doing too well there...ganged up by Majini eewwww

RE5DX92012-08-2821-40-49-50.jpg

BSAA lovin'...Chris checking out that ass..Jungle Fever??? :lol:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
no one beats Madison Paige from Heavy Rain. the only videogame girl that gave me a boner

uhhhhh I beg to differ..from what I've seen she looks kinda meh..aamof she looks like a guy in many of the pics..cropped hair, angular facial features, no tits whatsoever, flat ass... :eek: :thumbsdown:

Though it's like she had a nude scene or something in the game, is that the attraction?

How bout the famed DOA girls?

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ingrid Hunnigan? Is she Leon's contact in RE 4?

DOA :eek:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah...the lady who gave him remote support up till a part of the Castle arc when Salazar/Saddler rigged their commu.

Was in RE: Degeneration; played the same role..you'd see her in a scene when Leon just joined the rest of the Marine Corps before he selected Angela Miller and the other guy as his teammates.

Will reprise her role in the upcoming RE6 as well.

If you've seen her as many times as I have :proud: it immediately becomes clear that Sheva's Business costume was created with her in mind.

DOA? Yeah, for all the closet paedoes :lol: who get mega stickies from seeing Kasumi and the rest in two-piece swimsuits. :D

Won't post any pics of that or I'll likely be banned for posting pr0N. :D

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yea i remember her from degeneration and re 4 (never got to finish the game though). Looks like your very serious anti-joke kind of lady. :lol:

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Anyone remember these Beauties from back in 2008?

*In order of appearance*

31771.png

3141521305_ae64187558_z.jpg

3423606329_5af2c34ff2_z.jpg

forums

Relived a lot of my MGS4: GOTP memories yesterday....those Beauty and the Beast Unit lasses have to be the most sensual, sexualised bosses in all of gaming history..save Excella Gionne. :) And the hardest too, except for maybe Laughing Octopus.

Hideo Kojima's gift for MGS fans...mega tits FTW!!!1

Wasn't able to pull off the White Room secret (didn't know bout it then) but here's a French guy who did.....whatever you do, don't accept her *fatal* embrace...keep your libido in check SOLDIER!!!

I remember this

I done all the white rooms, the annoying thing was to make them do their poses and show their ass/tits was by aiming at them,

And that takes two hands :(

Good thing i i know how to play with one
900x900px-LL-f25472fb_daffy-duck-wank.gif

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yea i remember her from degeneration and re 4 (never got to finish the game though). Looks like your very serious anti-joke kind of lady. :lol:

Uh huh...she's all business, but it seems she has a thing for Leon...firstly she likely only serves agents directly affiliated with the Secret Service (which Leon was formerly a member of) so she's always been his remote support lady, but now Leon's in the DSO the rule still applies...she's always been in contact with Leon, possibly since after the events of RE2 when he joined the employ of the US goverment first as an agent with the likes of Krauser (RE Darkside Chronicles), then when he got better, going on solo ops and even commanding his own troops (RE Survivor was it? Ark Thompson was his subordinate there).

Anyway...at the end of RE4 after Ada rigged much of the Island with explosives and it fell apart, the device used to jam the signals Leon and Ingrid used to communicate was destroyed so she was online again (after she'd been off for about half of the game, if not more)...he actually flirted with her and she almost did blush, but then put up the "I'm all business" front again. I think deep within apart from respecting LSK as a close colleague, she has a bit of a crush on him. :)

But he's charmed several females all his career/life, so that's not surprising...and he's about to do that in the next 5 days, again......the lady in question? Helena Harper.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I remember this

I done all the white rooms, the annoying thing was to make them do their poses and show their ass/tits was by aiming at them,

And that takes two hands :(

Good thing i i know how to play with one
900x900px-LL-f25472fb_daffy-duck-wank.gif

We are definitely on the same page!!! :proud: :lol:

The one I really miss not doing was making them do the pop song by selecting that Jap tune on the iPod

Lord Jeez those models have sure taken their stock up...

Chicks you wanna bang in 3D :D but can't. :(

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leon :lol: I think he made every woman that was involved with him fall in love. Ada, Ashley, that chick from Degeneration (let's swim together again :lol:). Not sure about Claire though.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
We are definitely on the same page!!! :proud: :lol:

The one I really miss not doing was making them do the pop song by selecting that Jap tune on the iPod

Lord Jeez those models have sure taken their stock up...

Chicks you wanna bang in 3D :D but can't. :(

Haha i feel you man

Im itching for that Res 6 ps3 anthology version

Only played 5 fully so the rest would be like 5 new games :D

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Is RE6 out for PC, and can you COOP?

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
I've only got it on PS3 so I can't answer that question sorry...

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....just a lil below 24 hours to go......

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!