Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Er_-gOjXYAEQBeu.jpg

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Qaas was trying to make you all laugh, he is a very bright individual who is able to do simple math.

I love him so much.
He is like this mentally challenge kid that you love spending time with because he is so smart in other aspect of life & you just wanna discover where exactly :proud:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
According to the latest information of Gazzetta dello Sport, Samuel Umtiti, centre-back of Barcelona is in Milan‘s long list of possible reinforcements for the defense. The Rossoneri management did open dialogues to sign him from Barcelona. The French defender is out of Ronald Koeman‘s squad but the discussions were hard and could not be carried on due to the player’s high salary.

In fact, Samuel Umtiti earns a salary at Barcelona around €6 million net which is not an easy amount to provide.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
According to the latest information of Gazzetta dello Sport, Samuel Umtiti, centre-back of Barcelona is in Milan?s long list of possible reinforcements for the defense. The Rossoneri management did open dialogues to sign him from Barcelona. The French defender is out of Ronald Koeman?s squad but the discussions were hard and could not be carried on due to the player?s high salary.

In fact, Samuel Umtiti earns a salary at Barcelona around ?6 million net which is not an easy amount to provide.
No to Firpo & no to Umtiti ....

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
hell yes to firpo loan

I dunno, he's a weird one..he was really solid in betis but he played as a left wingback in a 3 man defense/left mid..he never found his spot and was pretty shaky as a left back in a 4 man defense

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dunno, he's a weird one..he was really solid in betis but he played as a left wingback in a 3 man defense/left mid..he never found his spot and was pretty shaky as a left back in a 4 man defense

Theo not exactly defense monster either

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Attack is basically Ibra with his kids :lol:

MILAN 4EVER

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If Aleksis is fit too start i would go with aleksis-diaz-castillejo behind ibra

Status