Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
:lol::lol::lol: Go on, invite Porto :lol::lol:

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What do you think how much costed all this ESL idea?

Balthier

Primavera
Reaction score
do you guys think that we would be punished by UEFA for ESL? even after withdrawal?

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
We haven’t withdrawn.. and SL working on a new format

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
do you guys think that we would be punished by UEFA for ESL? even after withdrawal?

Bc we bowed our heads and just went along, punishment shud be less severe... like withholding the money from our 1st game back in the competition.

Instigators such as real? Nullify last 6 cups from them... juve, 3yr ban from CL.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Signed up for their own interest, then pulled out when they weighed in on their own interest.

Sounds right :lol:

Nothing new - England loves to do things in secret and when busted feign ignorance, act holier than thou and then speak as if they would never be part of such things :)

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nothing new - England loves to do things in secret and when busted feign ignorance, act holier than thou and then speak as if they would never be part of such things :)

But yr Cayman Islands... why are you saying all this?

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Ceferin's "welcome back" statement to City suggests that he's not interested in warring and prolonging this crisis.
It's good enough if the clubs come crawling back to him. He might even make some compromises if the Italian and Spanish clubs hold on a bit longer.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
It’s good to have powerful owners in this moment.. Elliott are no joke

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
the banker-americans...tend to find a way

Had to have been some incompetence on some level though.

Come on, no proud Englishman or English company can afford their historic clubs?

And to lose out to Americans? Someone they look down on, someone with so little understanding of football :fp:

Not a good look mang

Last edited:

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Had to have been some incompetence on some level though.

Come on, no proud Englishman or English company can afford their historic clubs?

And to lose out to Americans? Someone they look down on, someone with so little understanding of football :fp:

Not a good look mang

The guy who owns Nice (Jim Ratcliffe - Ineos Petrochem company) was interested in buying United a few years back. But i think it was probably more PR than anything else. He's worth 17.5b.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The guy who owns Nice (Jim Ratcliffe - Ineos Petrochem company) was interested in buying United a few years back. But i think it was probably more PR than anything else. He's worth 17.5b.

:thumbsup:

I don?t know why he bought Nice instead 🤷*♂️

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Hey...that contract Perez mentioned, the one every ESL team had signed, can it cause any trouble? Boris Johnson ‘legislative bomb’ relevant here?

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
But yr Cayman Islands... why are you saying all this?

Because that's how I know :lol:
-I'm not a blind loyalist

You think we show up on EU blacklists for nothing while City of London keeps trucking

Dont be a blind colonized product VB - you can do it

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
:thumbsup:

I don?t know why he bought Nice instead 🤷*♂️

He was leaving England (Paying 110m tax a year) and moving to Monaco. Which he officially did last year but you know that was probably something that had been in the pipelines for some while. And has a refinery in NW Marseille.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hey...that contract Perez mentioned, the one every ESL team had signed, can it cause any trouble? Boris Johnson ?legislative bomb? relevant here?

It?s probably BS.

They made a statement they are going to ?reshape the project?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was leaving England (Paying 110m tax a year) and moving to Monaco. Which he officially did last year but you know that was probably something that had been in the pipelines for some while. And has a refinery in NW Marseille.

Not paying tax > preserving English history?!?!:eek:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I dont blame these kind of ppl. Most times they leave reluctantly on the advice of their accountants.

philip green... others like him who steal pension funds and run to Monaco... they are the ones need to be stopping.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Fuckin hell

What a shitshow

Did these 12 clubs really think that there was not gonna be any backlash when they announced this? A room full of billionaires and they couldnt predict this?

What fuckin pisses me off is that this strengthens the corrupt FIFA and UEFAs positions even further now.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule