Not open for further replies.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
This is exactly what needs to happen to both Ibra and Lukaku:

Ibra: nothing

Lukaku: prosecute and taken to court for the rape and death threats and expelled from italy for the potential risk of him being dangerous and causing harm in society. Uefa needs to ban him for 10 games minimum as well in all their competitions

No. Learn the importance of freedom of speech.
Neither iBra nor voodoo Donkey should be punished because they were shitting on each other.

The punishment for mean words (with obvious exceptions like credible threats and shouting "fire" in a theatre) needs to stop

Freedom of speech doesn't apply to ppl saying what a beautiful day it is
It is for the repulsive, the vulgar the objectionable.
For only then we will be truly free. We wi be free to criticize the powerful no matter who happens to be in the seat of power

Think of how much this very forum has tightened on the stuff you can and can't say. Pretty soon calling someone a poopiehead will get you thrown before the ICC in the Hague :rolleyes:
I remember the very first word we censored was :mb: :proud:

This is the world we live in though. And the way things are going, we're heading in that direction

They do in 'Murica. And it's rubbing off everywhere else in the world.
Ppl should follow the (old) Trini model of racially abusing everyone equally :proud:

Not even on the Reddit he is speaking of.
None of the viral posts on rSoccer are calling him racist.

I have no idea why the fck they are focusing on the very few people that calling him racist.
Look at the replies to drucurl in the thread
See?!!!
Thats what i expect from people who truly wanna fight racism.
Thank you Pogba.
Indeed. It's a great thing to see him standing in opposition to the insanity
Lukaku turns everyone who criticises or talks bad about him (often justified) into a racist. He's done it so many times before. Also in Belgium. Suddenly we were all racist because the man couldn't stop a ball correctly. This fool is exactly the reason why we still talk about racism.
I like him. He's a tank. He can improve his production in the bigger games..... HOWEVER if voodoo Donkey cries "racism" to the media I am totally done with his dumb ass

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
imagine thinking ibras comment was racist? clowns

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I don't like the sound of that at all. It'd be great for inter and it's also Dzeko we're talking about

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Moncada and Massara need to find one good all round box to box mid to add to the team. Bennacer stile. Please make sure they get this message. Grazie :)

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Moncada and Massara need to find one good all round box to box mid to add to the team. Bennacer stile. Please make sure they get this message. Grazie :)

They replied, ?Bennacer is box-to-box mid stile lol??

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
What idiot club accept to exchange a Dzeko with an Alexis?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Inter and Roma rumored to be working on a Dzeko-Sanchez swap.

Roma can go fuck themselves if they do this.
Wtf will a hasbeen sanchez do for them?

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I don't care what anyone says, I fucking love Pogba, always have, hurt watching him play for ladri scum.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Real Madrid made an offer to Ramos but he didn't accept it and told Florentino he will look for other offers. The club is sure about his departure. @jpedrerol

El0kSNsU8AAiqZm.jpeg

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I don't know bro...I am wary of using this line of argument. We're on a Milan forum, so it's tempting to yell "AGNELLI!!!!" or whatever at every turn. Let me also make it clear (lest there is any doubt) had Ibra been actually explicitly racist, I'd be singing a completely different tune right now--despite my club allegiance.

I just think, at this point, there is a risk of an idiotic, incomprehensible punishment that does nothing to address broader fundamental problems in the Italian game, and I find even that risk unacceptable and unnerving.

But anyway, for now, let's sit tight and focus on Bologna.

Figc dont care that much about racism issues. The way they have handled previous incidents is a clear example.

All fans agree that zlatan didnt use racial slurs. You dont think it would seem suspicious if they still punished ibra?

this post is filled with conspiracy, but the fact that Milan didnt have influence on italian football for a decade + silvio not owning this club anymore makes me believe that there is some shady stuff towards us going on behind the scenes.

Last edited:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't care what anyone says, I fucking love Pogba, always have, hurt watching him play for ladri scum.

Juve pogba was such a joy to watch. Should have never left them or at least gone to a top team
People say Raiola is a good agent, but his greediness can ruin top players

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Is there any sort of an appeal in case there was punishment ?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
We cant afford to pay him.

And Milan shouldn't
But i really like Milanisti :lol:

"Milan cant afford to pay big wages, you're poor" --> Yep, we're poor. Dollaruma can go and we wont be sad.

"Milan will cry at the end, Juve or Inter will win Scudetto" --> No, we dont plan on scudetto. UCL spot is all that matters.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Freedom of speech doesn't apply to ppl saying what a beautiful day it is
It is for the repulsive, the vulgar the objectionable.
For only then we will be truly free. We wi be free to criticize the powerful no matter who happens to be in the seat of power

I like him. He's a tank. He can improve his production in the bigger games..... HOWEVER if voodoo Donkey cries "racism" to the media I am totally done with his dumb ass

Amen brother :thumbsup: without freedom of speech, we aren't truly free.

I doubt Lukaku's threats were credible but he should have been red carded for what was said and Ibra yellow. That's it. no further actions, etc. done and dusted.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Real Madrid made an offer to Ramos but he didn't accept it and told Florentino he will look for other offers. The club is sure about his departure. @jpedrerol

El0kSNsU8AAiqZm.jpeg

Maldini looked like a fucking lion king back then.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
********** - Milan, Douglas Costa temptation: having tested the ground, Bayern can free him immediately
yes please

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
@ Il diavalo: Its tutto bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.