The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I def want Ibra for another year even if he does not play more than 15-20 games.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Nicol? Schira
@NicoSchira
Done deal! Mauricio #Pochettino will be the new coach of #PSG. He will sign a contract until 2023. #transfers

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
We know, Krunic goal vs Ajer... But again:

Aerials won/attempted per 90 minutes:

Gabbia 3/4.5
Romagnoli 2.8/4.1
Kjaer 2.2/4.1
Kyatengwa 1.3/3.3
Am not saying he will surely be a great header.
Am saying we shouldnt say he wont be based on his height.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh come on, just use twitter ffs. You are acting like Vulture is coming up with some underground info... 99% of the things he posts are available on your phone after you follow 3 accounts which takes literally 1 minute

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Oh come on, just use twitter ffs. You are acting like Vulture is coming up with some underground info... 99% of the things he posts are available on your phone after you follow 3 accounts which takes literally 1 minute

You have to translate a lot though, with Google and fix it. At the end many don?t know much sources, if they ask Ill give.

And no you dont get everything on 3 follows.

C99F26DD-D0D9-4A14-8F4A-12A3671ACA29.jpg

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Can any admin activate upcoming members? Somebody pm-ed me to ask me to post something.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
You have to translate a lot though, with Google and fix it. At the end many don?t know much sources, if they ask Ill give.

I have asked you multiple times to post rumours in bold and with a source. So, Vulture, once more, when you dip your beak into rumours and then regurgitate here, please bold and source, so people can contextualize quotations appropriately.

Thanks for posting them though.

post source and bold text or get banned vulture

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ibra one more year and then strait to management.

Him and maldini doing coke in ibiza signing prospects...

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
CorSport - Milan, principle of agreement with Simakan but we need an agreement with Strasbourg

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
AC Milan had most points in Serie A in 2020 overall, collecting 79 points in 35 games. Juventus (68) are in fourth behind Inter (73) and Atalanta (69). 20/21 season starts with 34 points in 14 games, doubling that of 17 points in 14 games in 19/20.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
AC Milan had most points in Serie A in 2020 overall, collecting 79 points in 35 games. Juventus (68) are in fourth behind Inter (73) and Atalanta (69). 20/21 season starts with 34 points in 14 games, doubling that of 17 points in 14 games in 19/20.

We are simply the best team in Italy

2021, will be the same shit

We picked up where we left off in January

The break will not slow this train anymore than it did in the summer

Vulture agrees

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Few mln are to be sorted out between Milan and Strassbourg for Simakan. Contractnof 2mln per year.

U guyz ok with this player?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Few mln are to be sorted out between Milan and Strassbourg for Simakan. Contractnof 2mln per year.

U guyz ok with this player?

Yes, but also means less minutes for Kalulu and Gabbia :(

That said, should we have multiple CB injuries again like now (Kjaer/Gabbia, Roma out earlier this season) then 5 CBs is vital as Musa likely outbound and Duarte no idea. Unless, Duarte was to stay as 5th choice.

I still think another CM is the biggest need right now, Krunic was not bad yesterday at all but we need much better as a 3rd choice beside Tonali. A Kessie-mould DM.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I follow less than 60 accounts and like 50 of them are of people who do not report anything but are just talking trash or posting memes and still I am getting all the news there. You don't need to follow hundreds of accounts to receive the important news
The automatic option for translation from Italian works quite well unless there's a very complicated article (financial mostly)

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
Yes, but also means less minutes for Kalulu and Gabbia :(

That said, should we have multiple CB injuries again like now (Kjaer/Gabbia, Roma out earlier this season) then 5 CBs is vital as Musa likely outbound and Duarte no idea. Unless, Duarte was to stay as 5th choice.

I still think another CM is the biggest need right now, Krunic was not bad yesterday at all but we need much better as a 3rd choice beside Tonali. A Kessie-mould DM.

Nah, with the fixtures list they will have more than enough time, kalulu will shift between rb and cb anyway

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Kalulu has things for a fullback and DM. You could see how the guy likes to advance with the ball, run, dribble somebody, contribute to attack, he could be some mini Theo. My only concern are poor crosses I saw in friendly games.

Just to say I’m very aware that modern players are required to do both defence & attack. However with Simakan, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Gabbia, his chances will be reduced in the CB. While the truth is Kalulu has showed insecurity in marking players well and aerials.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Theres not enough commoding for my liking after a win like this

Wtf

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Kalulu has things for a fullback and DM. You could see how the guy likes to advance with the ball, run, dribble somebody, contribute to attack, he could be some mini Theo. My only concern are poor crosses I saw in friendly games.

Just to say I?m very aware that modern players are required to do both defence & attack. However with Simakan, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Gabbia, his chances will be reduced in the CB. While the truth is Kalulu has showed insecurity in marking players well and aerials.

U dont understand football. Kalulu will be a worldclass center back

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Lol, they need to fuck right off. It is not luck. We are very unlucky. Roma, Verona, Parma and Genoa games we had like a million shot on target.

Fortune favors the brave my friend.

Exactly, they're oblivious to the fact that there's still a lot of decisions going against us.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
U dont understand football. Kalulu will be a worldclass center back

He can become... But not in Milan. Too early for him to become a starter or have enough minutes. Kjaer, Romagnoli, Gabbia, Simakan. 0 chances for a young player who wants to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule