The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Lozano is a good talent, but he's mostly a runner. Reminds me a lot of El Shaaraway. If we're not playing on the counter his offensive influence will be lessened. Great engine tho, never stops.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Pretty standard commode skirmishing.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
If what Gattuso is saying is accurate he's in this poor form because of his injured ankle. He for sure wasn't playing if our squad wasn't that thin due to injuries as it is right now. And Laxalt being in piss-poor form too doesn't help neither.

It's tough to rate our current players and coach at the moment. Under normal corcumstances they deserved every harsh critics on earth. But right now many of them play injured or not fully-fit (Hakan, Kessie, Abate, Cutrone, Higuain) because they are forced to do so due to the many injured ones (Calabria, Musa, Biglia, Bonaventura, Caldara, and smh Conti). And the ones left to rotate with are utter garbage players coming from the previews two managements (Borini, Montolivio, Bertolacci, Mauri).

Until the Juve-game we were 4th. After the Lazio-game we could be back there. I guess considering all the circumstances there is little to nothing to complain about if we somehow manage to stay in near reach of 4th place until january.

-EDIT-

That's also why these days I'm not bitching too much about Gattuso. I think none could grab many more points than he did in the last two weeks given how we played 5 games in two weeks (basically 1 game all three days) with such a thin squad and still managed to win 3, draw 1 and only loose to Juve (who even under better circumstances no one would expect or even demand a win).

This what I already said in the previous commode but again playing through injury does not mean you have to play like shit.

Hakan isn’t showing improvement, the only good game he’s had so far is the Roma game. We are nearing the mid season. Something is really wrong right there.

He ended last season on a high, scoring against bologna and fiorentina and assisting 4 in 2 games.

We all got excited and we all expected he’ll pick up where he left off.

I don’t want to get into his personal life but this isn’t the first time when he has something with this magnitude.

I remember reading an article about him and Omer Topark when some Turkish player went into their hotel room and kicked their ass under gun point because they messed with his wife.

Real question is do we want to endorse this type of players who pretty much have chronic shit going on in their life?

If his problem is like suso (can’t finish full season) then we know what we are getting and how to rectify the problem.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
5 pages a day?

Wow guys. Bang up job.

At this rate we’ve got an entire year until the next commode

And don’t give me that mercato post surge crap

Let’s go, lurkers. Post

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This what I already said in the previous commode but again playing through injury does not mean you have to play like shit.

Hakan isn’t showing improvement, the only good game he’s had so far is the Roma game. We are nearing the mid season. Something is really wrong right there.

He ended last season on a high, scoring against bologna and fiorentina and assisting 4 in 2 games.

I don’t want to get into his personal life but this isn’t the first time when he has something with this magnitude.

I remember reading an article about him and Omer Topark when some Turkish player went into their hotel room and kicked their ass under gun point because they messed with his wife.

Real question is do we want to endorse this type of players who pretty much have chronic shit going on in their life?

If his problem is like suso (can’t finish full season) then we know what we are getting and how to rectify the problem.

Did not know about previous reports. Not good to continuously have these off field distractions

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Hakan has constantly had off field problems. He left Germany after burning so many bridges.. So I might not be entirely surprised if the club chooses to sell him if the performances don’t improve this season. He won’t get as long a rope as Suso or someone else will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Lozano is a good talent, but he's mostly a runner. Reminds me a lot of El Shaaraway. If we're not playing on the counter his offensive influence will be lessened. Great engine tho, never stops.

lot more technical and fitter than el mummy boy.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
If we miss on Tonali I’m not gonna be happy. Get this guy in.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It has begun!
0f1feb4abd2b09b6747936dd1517e78d.jpg

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Yeah maybe you're right. Hakan since he's at Milan to me always looked like a cool guy with a good heart and who's loved and adored by his teammates. He always behaves well, you never hear any negative thing about his private live beside that divorce-cheating-shit no one knows what can be believed and what can't.

But yeah in the end, if it's not only a physical problem but a mental too... and if both always ends up compromising half of a season... then we need to pass on.

That said, I still hope he can regain his form of the 2nd half of last season. In that form he's a beater.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I don't know if this has been reported in here, but we have a new team bus!

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
It has begun!
0f1feb4abd2b09b6747936dd1517e78d.jpg

You beauty 4-4-2

Zlatan - Higuain would be fantastic. Cutrone as the Pippo super sub and can start when we play small teams.

I wouldn’t mind Pato if we can’t get Zlatan. Both in my favourites of all time.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Players can decide not to go to national duties. The thing is that this would probably cause a serious problem between the player and the federation, but still nobody can make them go/play against their will. Also when there is an injury still bothering the player, he has the right to turn down the call-up.

I know that the clubs don't have a say. But I'm also pretty sure that players can't decide on their own either - if there's an injury, I've seen examples of NT's calling them up anyway to check on them. But of course, most of the times these things are solved with dialogue.

But to the point, the clubs can't tell a player to stay away from NT.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
i have a strong affinity towards the 4231, and we have the players to pull it off, completely.... so why aren't we?

higuain/cutrone
jack/hakan - paqueta - suso/samu
kessie/biglia - baka/paredes
rr - romag - musacchio/caldara - conti
donald​

Because right now we don't have anyone who can pull off the CAM position, and there's no speed on the wings. Paqueta looks promising but who knows what he can bring.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Because right now we don't have anyone who can pull off the CAM position, and there's no speed on the wings. Paqueta looks promising but who knows what he can bring.

Hakan is a typical CAM when fit, but when never played in this role who knows what he's capable of now.

With Paqueta and Paredes in, and Bonaventura back in the mix in january, we have solid enough midfield for top 4.

m1lan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Is this going to be the summer where MR gets his man?

I get the feeling we're in for a hot Mexican summer.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Hakan is a typical CAM when fit, but when never played in this role who knows what he's capable of now.

With Paqueta and Paredes in, and Bonaventura back in the mix in january, we have solid enough midfield for top 4.

I'm not sure he is though, I see him more of a LCM who can play CAM as well.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

Elliott are looking for a minority shareholder that will take 25-30% of the share. Two international names have been identified. The reason behind this is related to marketing and sponsorships, which was one of the main reasons for Gazidis arrival. [http://MilanoFinanza.it ]

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
da fuck was bellanova thinking? from Tonali to rapist with a cock in the background? :fp:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
You beauty 4-4-2

Zlatan - Higuain would be fantastic. Cutrone as the Pippo super sub and can start when we play small teams.

I wouldn’t mind Pato if we can’t get Zlatan. Both in my favourites of all time.

obviously i always believed mrnews was in the work to make it happen.. He knows Ibra would fit well in 442

amen to that

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paqueta - Milan transfer postponed to June? AC Milan have secured the services of Lucas Paqueta for 35 million euros from Flamengo but the transfer may be postponed for June.
According to Il Corriere dello Sport, the director of the technical area Leonardo would be thinking of postponing the arrival of Paqueta. Initially scheduled for early January the transfer could take place next summer reports CorSport. The Brazilian could disembark at Milanello in June 2019, a useful move not to fill one of the available non EU players slot.
Leonardo and club would like to act with greater freedom next January and in their notebook appear targets without a EU passport. For example the Argentine star Leandro Paredes of Zenit, considered a perfect substitute for Biglia, or the Ivorian defender Eric Bailly of Manchester United.

This may not be a bad thing, the kid definitely isn’t ready for Milan from the games I’ve watched.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
For example the Argentine star Leandro Paredes of Zenit, considered a perfect substitute for Biglia

mrnews can confirm that paredes will be getting an EU passport within the next month or so.

just an fyi

Status
Not open for further replies.