The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2019, 18:52   #20181
Pingu
Pioli #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan10 View Post
“Piatek is a one season wonder as of now because he has had a poor pre season” is in the running for dumbest things I’ve ever read on this board.

Impressive
May as well have said: "Milan lost all preseason games in ICC and drew vs. Serie C side so will get relegated this season."

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 04-08-2019, 18:54   #20182
papaberlu
AC Milan Icon

Preseason struggles aren't a big deal and are sorta expected considering the drastic shift in coaching styles this side has had

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanBG View Post
The only thing that matters in pre-season is how the team moves. Results mean shit. I prefer Piatek to score 0 goals in 10 friendlies and the deliver in Serie A, instead of the other way round.

Marco Recupero
@recupero_marco
#Boban will meet #Barcelona in few days to talk about the transfer of #Rakitic to
@acmilan

#Rakitic accepted to reduce his salary to join
@acmilan
thanks to #Boban who promised the player to have a very important role in the rossoneri squad for the new season.

Who is that Marco fucker? Rakitic excites me... Modric, not much
Gotta love lazy journalism
Old 04-08-2019, 18:55   #20183
Nevermore
AC Milan Legend

What if this guy is time traveller from future and he warning us that we need to sell Frautek to Monaco before it is too late?
Old 04-08-2019, 19:02   #20184
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

This Marco Recupero fellow is the ex admin at MilanMania. Basically, he’s cut price Jasper.

Signature
Old 04-08-2019, 19:04   #20185
Neo'82
Always On Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Giamaolo being impressed by suso really changed my predictions... if he isn’t sold then that confirms that he will be the starting TQ..
But something is telling me that we are after that high quality midfielder rakitic/modric. So paquetas starting spot is in danger rather than kessie.

The nr 10 will surely be hakan, unless we sign a superstar (dybala)

I never understood why suso didn’t ask for the #10
Suso has been as good as Paitek has been bad, this pre-season. I'm not convinced GP would put his head on the block for Suso as the TQ for the season ahead.

There's more chance of Suso wearing 10 than Hakan, can't see him being a starter. So many unanswered questions, three weeks out.

Dybala has reportedly rejected united and the deadline is supposedly set for tomorrow. Mandzukic will be included in the Lukaku deal.

If Dybala never had huge agent commissions and potential legal wrangles, he would be the ideal signing for GP this window.
Old 04-08-2019, 19:07   #20186
Gacek
World Cup Winner

It's funny how all of you can reconcile the fact Piątek is a limited finisher with the fact we are going to play offensively with the whole team putting the pressure on opposite defence and with strikers trying to build up the attacks.
It works well only in your imaginations. In fact Piątek will be a liability to this team and to Giampaoli. He is fine for teams like Gattuso's Milan where he can be released from defensive duties and stand still nearby the goal for the entire game. It's not a surprise he lost his flair under Giampaoli.
Old 04-08-2019, 19:09   #20187
marioacm93
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
These are 2 different things.

I should have posted each sentence alone
Old 04-08-2019, 19:11   #20188
marioacm93
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gacek View Post
It's funny how all of you can reconcile the fact Piątek is a limited finisher with the fact we are going to play offensively with the whole team putting the pressure on opposite defence and with strikers trying to build up the attacks.
It works well only in your imaginations. In fact Piątek will be a liability to this team and to Giampaoli. He is fine for teams like Gattuso's Milan where he can be released from defensive duties and stand still nearby the goal for the entire game. It's not a surprise he lost his flair under Giampaoli.
he did?
Old 04-08-2019, 19:11   #20189
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

I’ve read a lot of nonsense this silly season but nothing trumps this theory that Piatek has lost it because he didn’t score in preseason.

Signature
Old 04-08-2019, 19:18   #20190
MarioReality
syrup sippin assassin

OFFICIAL - Nelson Dida has returned to Milan as the U-17 Goalkeeper coach

Signature
our ascent back to greatness.
Old 04-08-2019, 19:21   #20191
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
Suso has been as good as Paitek has been bad, this pre-season. I'm not convinced GP would put his head on the block for Suso as the TQ for the season ahead.

There's more chance of Suso wearing 10 than Hakan, can't see him being a starter. So many unanswered questions, three weeks out.

Dybala has reportedly rejected united and the deadline is supposedly set for tomorrow. Mandzukic will be included in the Lukaku deal.

If Dybala never had huge agent commissions and potential legal wrangles, he would be the ideal signing for GP this window.

If hakan was to change number, wouldn’t we have known that by now?

I am sure that suso will be the starting TQ in the first match IF he stays, considering his fitness levels and his performances.

But true there are so many unanswered questions and a lot could happen.

I am still hoping we sign him, somehow.. even when i know its impossible

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas
Fabio Borini is my Hero
Old 04-08-2019, 19:24   #20192
jurinius
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini

Piatek lazy shoot after Hakan pass sums it all about what is missing in this team. "Trust". Piatek should have trust Hakan on this ball at first + himself at 2nd.
U know when u used to run everytime and left crosses flying like F117 black jets u can't touch as your only hopes to score and finally someone understand your move and give da ball, it takes time to adapt. But he will for sure. Just stop this nonsense suso as TQ starter or ask him to think pass before shoot.

Signature
AC MILAN - 2021/2022 Campioni -
Old 04-08-2019, 19:29   #20193
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
I’ve read a lot of nonsense this silly season but nothing trumps this theory that Piatek has lost it because he didn’t score in preseason.

no one said that piatek has lost it bcz he didnt score in pre season.

Simply no one can be sure about piatek being a consistent 20 goals striker

But sure we can be mr positivity force and say stuff like kessie is the best 22 years old mid
Old 04-08-2019, 19:30   #20194
Pingu
Pioli #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
OFFICIAL - Nelson Dida has returned to Milan as the U-17 Goalkeeper coach
Welcome home Dida!

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 04-08-2019, 19:31   #20195
MarioReality
syrup sippin assassin

In a regular season match Piatek takes that ball 5-6 yds in and scores.

In a friendly, everyone is half-assing and he thought he as offside and ended it. Better that happens in pre-season where he knows not to do it again, than regular season where it costs points.

Signature
Old 04-08-2019, 19:31   #20196
MarioReality
syrup sippin assassin

Quote:
But sure we can be mr positivity force and say stuff like kessie is the best 22 years old mid
kessie is the best 22yr old mf in his role, in the world.

yes.

Signature
Old 04-08-2019, 19:32   #20197
Pingu
Pioli #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
In a regular season match Piatek takes that ball 5-6 yds in and scores.

In a friendly, everyone is half-assing and he thought he as offside and ended it. Better that happens in pre-season where he knows not to do it again, than regular season where it costs points.
"Piatek lost his flair" they say, forgetting his fantastic goals vs. Napoli. That kind of talent doesn't just get "lost" because of a change in coach/formation/etc.

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 04-08-2019, 19:33   #20198
Neo'82
Always On Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
If hakan was to change number, wouldn’t we have known that by now?

I am sure that suso will be the starting TQ in the first match IF he stays, considering his fitness levels and his performances.

But true there are so many unanswered questions and a lot could happen.

I am still hoping we sign him, somehow.. even when i know its impossible
Would hate to see the number 10 planted on the bench. Shades of Honda...

Will he won't he, that's why we need the questions answered.

Dybala looks impossible but, if they actually sign Lukaku, how can he remain at Juve...
Old 04-08-2019, 19:33   #20199
MarioReality
syrup sippin assassin

outscored lewandowski for poland this year as well.

but you know... flair lost

Signature
Old 04-08-2019, 19:33   #20200
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
no one said that piatek has lost it bcz he didnt score in pre season.

Simply no one can be sure about piatek being a consistent 20 goals striker

Closed Thread