The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2019, 18:52   #20181
Pingu
Pioli #1 Fan
 
Pingu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan10 View Post
“Piatek is a one season wonder as of now because he has had a poor pre season” is in the running for dumbest things I’ve ever read on this board.

Impressive
May as well have said: "Milan lost all preseason games in ICC and drew vs. Serie C side so will get relegated this season."



Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Pingu is offline  
Old 04-08-2019, 18:54   #20182
papaberlu
AC Milan Icon
 
papaberlu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Default

Preseason struggles aren't a big deal and are sorta expected considering the drastic shift in coaching styles this side has had

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanBG View Post
The only thing that matters in pre-season is how the team moves. Results mean shit. I prefer Piatek to score 0 goals in 10 friendlies and the deliver in Serie A, instead of the other way round.



Marco Recupero
@recupero_marco
#Boban will meet #Barcelona in few days to talk about the transfer of #Rakitic to
@acmilan
.

#Rakitic accepted to reduce his salary to join
@acmilan
thanks to #Boban who promised the player to have a very important role in the rossoneri squad for the new season.

Who is that Marco fucker? Rakitic excites me... Modric, not much
Gotta love lazy journalism
papaberlu is offline  
Old 04-08-2019, 18:55   #20183
Nevermore
AC Milan Legend
 
Nevermore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Belarus
Default

What if this guy is time traveller from future and he warning us that we need to sell Frautek to Monaco before it is too late?
Nevermore is online now  
Old 04-08-2019, 19:02   #20184
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli
 
necromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Johannesburg
Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Default

This Marco Recupero fellow is the ex admin at MilanMania. Basically, he’s cut price Jasper.


Signature
necromancer is offline  
Old 04-08-2019, 19:04   #20185
Neo'82
Always On Point
 
Neo'82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Button Moon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Giamaolo being impressed by suso really changed my predictions... if he isn’t sold then that confirms that he will be the starting TQ..
But something is telling me that we are after that high quality midfielder rakitic/modric. So paquetas starting spot is in danger rather than kessie.


The nr 10 will surely be hakan, unless we sign a superstar (dybala)

I never understood why suso didn’t ask for the #10
Suso has been as good as Paitek has been bad, this pre-season. I'm not convinced GP would put his head on the block for Suso as the TQ for the season ahead.

There's more chance of Suso wearing 10 than Hakan, can't see him being a starter. So many unanswered questions, three weeks out.

Dybala has reportedly rejected united and the deadline is supposedly set for tomorrow. Mandzukic will be included in the Lukaku deal.

If Dybala never had huge agent commissions and potential legal wrangles, he would be the ideal signing for GP this window.
Neo'82 is offline  
Old 04-08-2019, 19:07   #20186
Gacek
World Cup Winner
 
Gacek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kato, Poland
Default

It's funny how all of you can reconcile the fact Piątek is a limited finisher with the fact we are going to play offensively with the whole team putting the pressure on opposite defence and with strikers trying to build up the attacks.
It works well only in your imaginations. In fact Piątek will be a liability to this team and to Giampaoli. He is fine for teams like Gattuso's Milan where he can be released from defensive duties and stand still nearby the goal for the entire game. It's not a surprise he lost his flair under Giampaoli.
Gacek is offline  
Old 04-08-2019, 19:09   #20187
marioacm93
AC Milan Legend
 
marioacm93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
These are 2 different things.

I should have posted each sentence alone
marioacm93 is offline  
Old 04-08-2019, 19:11   #20188
marioacm93
AC Milan Legend
 
marioacm93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gacek View Post
It's funny how all of you can reconcile the fact Piątek is a limited finisher with the fact we are going to play offensively with the whole team putting the pressure on opposite defence and with strikers trying to build up the attacks.
It works well only in your imaginations. In fact Piątek will be a liability to this team and to Giampaoli. He is fine for teams like Gattuso's Milan where he can be released from defensive duties and stand still nearby the goal for the entire game. It's not a surprise he lost his flair under Giampaoli.
he did?
marioacm93 is offline  
Old 04-08-2019, 19:11   #20189
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli
 
necromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Johannesburg
Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Default

I’ve read a lot of nonsense this silly season but nothing trumps this theory that Piatek has lost it because he didn’t score in preseason.


Signature
necromancer is offline  
Old 04-08-2019, 19:18   #20190
MarioReality
syrup sippin assassin
 
MarioReality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default

OFFICIAL - Nelson Dida has returned to Milan as the U-17 Goalkeeper coach


Signature
our ascent back to greatness.
MarioReality is offline  
Old 04-08-2019, 19:21   #20191
Qaas
Mystery Guy
 
Qaas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Danmark
Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
Suso has been as good as Paitek has been bad, this pre-season. I'm not convinced GP would put his head on the block for Suso as the TQ for the season ahead.

There's more chance of Suso wearing 10 than Hakan, can't see him being a starter. So many unanswered questions, three weeks out.

Dybala has reportedly rejected united and the deadline is supposedly set for tomorrow. Mandzukic will be included in the Lukaku deal.

If Dybala never had huge agent commissions and potential legal wrangles, he would be the ideal signing for GP this window.

If hakan was to change number, wouldn’t we have known that by now?

I am sure that suso will be the starting TQ in the first match IF he stays, considering his fitness levels and his performances.

But true there are so many unanswered questions and a lot could happen.



I am still hoping we sign him, somehow.. even when i know its impossible


Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas
Fabio Borini is my Hero
Qaas is online now  
Old 04-08-2019, 19:24   #20192
jurinius
World Cup Winner
 
jurinius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Mind of Makaveli
Fav. Players: Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Default

Piatek lazy shoot after Hakan pass sums it all about what is missing in this team. "Trust". Piatek should have trust Hakan on this ball at first + himself at 2nd.
U know when u used to run everytime and left crosses flying like F117 black jets u can't touch as your only hopes to score and finally someone understand your move and give da ball, it takes time to adapt. But he will for sure. Just stop this nonsense suso as TQ starter or ask him to think pass before shoot.


Signature
AC MILAN - 2021/2022 Campioni -
jurinius is offline  
Old 04-08-2019, 19:29   #20193
Neruda
AC Milan Icon
 
Neruda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
I’ve read a lot of nonsense this silly season but nothing trumps this theory that Piatek has lost it because he didn’t score in preseason.


no one said that piatek has lost it bcz he didnt score in pre season.

Simply no one can be sure about piatek being a consistent 20 goals striker

But sure we can be mr positivity force and say stuff like kessie is the best 22 years old mid
Neruda is offline  
Old 04-08-2019, 19:30   #20194
Pingu
Pioli #1 Fan
 
Pingu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
OFFICIAL - Nelson Dida has returned to Milan as the U-17 Goalkeeper coach
Welcome home Dida!



Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Pingu is offline  
Old 04-08-2019, 19:31   #20195
MarioReality
syrup sippin assassin
 
MarioReality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default

In a regular season match Piatek takes that ball 5-6 yds in and scores.

In a friendly, everyone is half-assing and he thought he as offside and ended it. Better that happens in pre-season where he knows not to do it again, than regular season where it costs points.


Signature
our ascent back to greatness.
MarioReality is offline  
Old 04-08-2019, 19:31   #20196
MarioReality
syrup sippin assassin
 
MarioReality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
But sure we can be mr positivity force and say stuff like kessie is the best 22 years old mid
kessie is the best 22yr old mf in his role, in the world.

yes.


Signature
our ascent back to greatness.
MarioReality is offline  
Old 04-08-2019, 19:32   #20197
Pingu
Pioli #1 Fan
 
Pingu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
In a regular season match Piatek takes that ball 5-6 yds in and scores.

In a friendly, everyone is half-assing and he thought he as offside and ended it. Better that happens in pre-season where he knows not to do it again, than regular season where it costs points.
"Piatek lost his flair" they say, forgetting his fantastic goals vs. Napoli. That kind of talent doesn't just get "lost" because of a change in coach/formation/etc.



Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Pingu is offline  
Old 04-08-2019, 19:33   #20198
Neo'82
Always On Point
 
Neo'82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Button Moon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
If hakan was to change number, wouldn’t we have known that by now?

I am sure that suso will be the starting TQ in the first match IF he stays, considering his fitness levels and his performances.

But true there are so many unanswered questions and a lot could happen.



I am still hoping we sign him, somehow.. even when i know its impossible
Would hate to see the number 10 planted on the bench. Shades of Honda...

Will he won't he, that's why we need the questions answered.

Dybala looks impossible but, if they actually sign Lukaku, how can he remain at Juve...
Neo'82 is offline  
Old 04-08-2019, 19:33   #20199
MarioReality
syrup sippin assassin
 
MarioReality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default

outscored lewandowski for poland this year as well.

but you know... flair lost


Signature
our ascent back to greatness.
MarioReality is offline  
Old 04-08-2019, 19:33   #20200
IL Diavolo 3
Fester
 
IL Diavolo 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
no one said that piatek has lost it bcz he didnt score in pre season.

Simply no one can be sure about piatek being a consistent 20 goals striker

But sure we can be mr positivity force and say stuff like kessie is the best 22 years old mid


IL Diavolo 3 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:28.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.