Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Ibrahimovic has got a took 6 years left in him at Milan. I'd say he's more important than Pato.
If memory serves me well, he said he'll play till his contract finishes - that's 3 and a half more years I guess.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
it is hard to do..... seeing the field, seeing your teammates, decision making, while you're marked and dribbling. Not everyone can do it.
He could do it before. Not perfectly, but much better than this.

The problem is not goals. He will get them because he has the shot and the pace and lurks enough time around the box. The problem is when there isn't space he contributes nothing. If you can't get the ball forward, drop deep. Roam around, get closer to the ball. Pato is just too onedimensional, something that again I would never imagined to say a year or two ago.

Ibrahimovic has got a took 6 years left in him at Milan. I'd say he's more important than Pato.
Six years? He has half of that before he declines.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Senatore's argument nails it.

What I dont understand though is why he is drifting so much - just stay up top and do your best Pippo impersonation until the midfield is healthy again. Some may say thats is playing with 10 but if the final pass reaches Pato then more than not it will result in a goal.

I am sorry, Ibra is great player but he is an asshole on the pitch so sometimes Pato needs to block him out and just say "Fuck it - I am here to score goals too, give me a good pass Ibra." It seems everyone is trying so hard to be perfect for Ibra - He is a great forward and his holdup play is excellent but many a time his passing can be lacking and he just acts like "oh well, I am the big shit so they cant say anything"

My biggest issue with Pato is that he looks disinterested and that I cant stand; fine you are hurting with your link up play but at least press, track back and then take up good positions once in possession. I think some of it is Allegri's instruction but most of it is Pato not going all out to be better.

Finally - I know everyone here loves Balotelli but we cant have Ibra and Balotelli upfront with Ganso. We will need WC fullbacks and at least one great box-to-box mid to make that work. I can see a fully fit Cassano moving around Ibra and Robinho busting his guts as usual though so Pato needs to step up if he truly wants to be here.

Edit: Please stop saying Ibra gives his all - say he gives his all when he wants to. Yes he is great and the reason for us table-topping but lets call a spade a spade - many times he doesnt run to continue attacking moves or balls into the channels

Last edited:

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I agree with Madridista, he has become a little bit one dimensional. He used to be much more flamboyant outside of the box. Pato does not even attack defenders anymore.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Is dropping deep to receive the ball in feet like Robinho does, and then run with the ball a little without taking on a defender and release for a one-two such a hard thing to do? Because Pato seems incapable even of that most simple task. Doesn't always need to score, doesn't even need to beat players, just show some fucking competence with the ball and intelligence of play. His lack of participation in the buildup makes Milan look like theyre playing with ten men.

I'm very frustrated about him. His lurking around the penalty area will always get him goals, but he used to do more than that. And not just in the CWC.

Exactly what i have been thinking.

Come on Ducky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I didn't say he is not delivering (though he had two very poor games), as for myself I would keep him on the team now and give him more time. I didn't really focus on his performances though, cause it's no big deal.

The point is, people seen to think he deserves first team no matter his performance (cause he is our future lol). I disagree, no player is allowed to that when we have quality on the bench just waiting for a chance. Who performs better will play, who fits better to the tactics must play, the others will have wait for a chance on the bench, it's that simple.

What's this cry for special choice all about BTW? Pato can't outplay Cassano or Robinho for his own merits? Why he needs special consideration? If he is that talented - and he is - he will hit first choice soon, but for his own merits, not simply because he is the golden boy.

Also, he is part of a team just as any other player, if the manager feels the better in a match is to sack him, sub him, change his position for whatever reason, he is allowed to do so and don't need to be threated like a sex offender. The same goes to Ibra or everyone else.

It's so obvious that I feel like playing dumb writing this.

But you get even worse on your post. This kind of "well, he is kid, he got no responsability at all" is sick. So he has to play at any cost and then can't assume the responsability it takes?

Let me say two things. First, when I was 21 years old I was an ADULT, not a kid. It's bullshit to say otherwise, and if I was Pato I wouldn't be happy with this kind of comment. He is not a kid anymore, he is not stupid, he knows what is right and what is wrong like everyone else. He is ready to handle his duty - glories or fails - like everyone else.

Second, you say he is not delivering (writing the opposite, of what you wrote before...), he is upset and so on and that is not his responsability. I don't agree with you, I got no evidence that he is upset. But if you're right, then we have a real problem there. If he doesn't like competition, this make him "growing unsettled", what can Milan do? Sell Ibra or Cassano players so he can be happy? No, if that's the case he better be used to this.
From the Genoa game thread...amazing Sven, just amazing.

Anyway we finally have a WC forward line and what we do? We bitch about it, and decide to take sides with this one or the other one. Damn it.

Goldfinger68

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well written words by sven.

I still believe a lot of it has to do with where he recieved the ball in coorelation to the defense.

Pato was never Ronaldo, but you're right... he's not pippo.

Still in his best year 08-09 milan had kaka, ronaldinho/seedorf, pirlo) and he was often played at CF. He was fed ball in places where he didn't have to beat 4-5 defenders but just 1 or 2. He'd pull a move and accelerate and get his 1 on 1 with the keeper.

Now I ask you, how often has he seen the ball in these type of situations this year? Really, aside from Zlatan or Robinho holding ball up wide and pato surging into box.... he's been recieving balls well outside the box with too many defenders infront of him. He's not one to drible thru 6 players nor to lay the perfect pass. Milan's midfield is really devoid of creativity. Milan need the forwards to drop deep and collect ball and create for themselves and link up.

These are not pato's strengths. Or one MUST admit, comparatively, pato is 4th best of milan's strikers at this.

+1
Right on spot, and i agree with all of it. I just cant imagine how much better our forwards would play with better midfield, and how easy we would destroy any team with this offensive players. But we still hold on the first spot, and the hole season has been a big experiment for allegri (its just crazy).. just imagine the potential..i just feel like we are not using our offensive power to 100%, cause they have to put down alot of work to help the midfield to much, and that takes alot of energy..

Last edited:

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
The midfield is not creating enough, that makes it harder for Pato to get in good positions to score. Pato should be our closest player to the box, so that he gets the ball when he doesn't have many defenders around him and can easily beat one man or the goalie. His positioning wasn't that good lately, he needs to stay up front, more central and not play out wide.
But as mentioned the mid can't help us now, we miss too many midfielders and right now don't have many available that can create something for the strikers. When all of our mids will be back our play should be better again and then hopefully also Pato gets the balls in better positions where he doesn't have to beat a whole defense just to get close to the goal.

I hope Pato does play again on sunday even if he wasn't good vs Lazio, but he and Ibra should sort our their problems and finally show us their real potential when playing together. We already saw glimpses of it before, there were matches where they scored together and everything was ok, right now it's not working that good, but hopefully it will do soon or else our best duo up front will still be Ibra-Robinho.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hes last notable run was the one vs palermo where he went past 4 players...........and than ended up injured.

After he recovered, what was it like a month?, part from vs samp he didnt do any impressive technical move especially during sprinting with the ball. Its like he lost a lil bit of pace as well. During his injury he went to USA, some here speculated its actually a secret meeting with some other club so we can sell him and thats why we need cassano:proud:, so they can find the cause behind his muscle problems. They said its either psychological (due to his breakup) or he needs to improve his posture when sprinting. Obviously theres no chemistry between him and the bosniac but maybe hes decline in technique/pace is do to him now trying to correct the way he runs? If your constantly getting injured for longer periods and you get told its because of a habit that made you successful in the past than i imagine you will do everything to correct it but also loose some self confidence and be forced to improvise your game overall. Just a theory but maybe the cause behind patos muscles was the way he leaned forward when he sprinted and now hes trying to correct it.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Hes last notable run was the one vs palermo where he went past 4 players...........and than ended up injured.

After he recovered, what was it like a month?, part from vs samp he didnt do any impressive technical move especially during sprinting with the ball. Its like he lost a lil bit of pace as well. During his injury he went to USA, some here speculated its actually a secret meeting with some other club so we can sell him and thats why we need cassano:proud:, so they can find the cause behind his muscle problems. They said its either psychological (due to his breakup) or he needs to improve his posture when sprinting. Obviously theres no chemistry between him and the bosniac but maybe hes decline in technique/pace is do to him now trying to correct the way he runs? If your constantly getting injured for longer periods and you get told its because of a habit that made you successful in the past than i imagine you will do everything to correct it but also loose some self confidence and be forced to improvise your game overall. Just a theory but maybe the cause behind patos muscles was the way he leaned forward when he sprinted and now hes trying to correct it.

Interesting theory. Probably some at least some grains of truth in it. :)

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi

In my opinion..

In the middle of august, Pato was on fire, played great games in the NT, was full of energy. Remember the press in that time " Pato's best season to start ", " now here comes Pato"...etc..etc..

Everyone, including pato, was sure this 2010/2011 season would be the one that finally could launch his career in Milan. In the end of the summer, i had never seen so much energy, will, ambitions shown by Patinho. I was like " ok, now he's ready ".

Thats why I am pretty sure Pato said to himself, before the first match of the season " now i have to take my responsabilities".

Two things slowed things down :

- injuries
- Ibra.

Ibra is imo the main reason of this apathetic look that Pato showed last match.

Everyone knows how good ibra is, what he's capable of, but i am not sure everyone had expected him to be the N°1 man in the squad whe he arrived in September. He took so much space/importance ( mentally, tecnically, strategically) that, imo, Pato has to start all over again.

This year is a big big challenge for him. Pato first thought this challenge would be scoring 5x more than last year. Now i guess he's understood this challenge would be fighting for a regular place, whith Cassano walking in silent behind him...

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Obviously ibrahimovic complaining all the time and demanding the ball/allegris system being so zlatan centered doesnt help patos decision making that was poor to begin with.

Loss (seemingly) of pace/technique cant be blamed on zlatan though.

IMO it may be just the phobia of getting injured/him trying to correct his posture when running. Im hopeful its that anyway.........

We need him changed/back to his old self if went want to win anything in CL.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
Pato's performance can't be blaimed on anyone but himself. He's a grown man getting payed 8 million euros per season to be at his best.

The crisis in Egypt isn't Zlatan's fault either. Neither were WW2 or the teletubbies. But some people probably think so.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Obviously ibrahimovic complaining all the time and demanding the ball/allegris system being so zlatan centered doesnt help patos decision making that was poor to begin with.

IMO it may be just the phobia of getting injured/him trying to correct his posture when running. Im hopeful its that anyway.........

+1 he really seems so anxious on the pitch nowadays...

But for fuck sake people, it's not like Pato has gone 10 games in a row without a single goal or anything like that. Chill the fuck out, he's a young kid that hasn't had any dip of form since he joined Milan, EVERY player have bad moments. Zidane did, CR and Messi have had them, and now it's Pato. If we works hard, which I think he will because he's a talented kid under right supervision by the coaches and senatores, I have no doubt in my mind that he will be instrumental during this season.

You lot just have to be calm and don't freak out and start blaming everyone when things aren't perfect you fucking drama queens. Football is all about cycles, that goes for both teams and players.

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
Pato's performance can't be blaimed on anyone but himself. He's a grown man getting payed 8 million euros per season to be at his best.

The crisis in Egypt isn't Zlatan's fault either. Neither were WW2 or the teletubbies. But some people probably think so.

He can certainly pressurize some of the team mates with his constant yelling and pointing, while losing the ball in the next touch him self :proud:, Pato is already trying to reduce mistakes, bad passes, losing ball, because Allegri is monitoring the situation closely, and then he has to cope up with all the yelling which is not constructive at all, and then I see Robinho cheering a team mate for trying :proud:, Zlatan needs to lighten up and let others breathe on the pitch and remember it is a team game and he can not do all of it by himself. Oh and I love Zlatan and what he has done, but thats the truth :head:.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He can certainly pressurize some of the team mates with his constant yelling and pointing, while losing the ball in the next touch him self :proud:, Pato is already trying to reduce mistakes, bad passes, losing ball, because Allegri is monitoring the situation closely, and then he has to cope up with all the yelling which is not constructive at all, and then I see Robinho cheering a team mate for trying :proud:, Zlatan needs to lighten up and let others breathe on the pitch and remember it is a team game and he can not do all of it by himself. Oh and I love Zlatan and what he has done, but thats the truth :head:.

I agree with u that Zlatan's yelling and pointing can be a bit too much sometimes, like in the last game. But if that is the reason 21 year old millionaire Pato can't perform, then.... well. Either way, of course Ibra should try to help. And I'm sure that's exactly what he's doing. After all, they spend some 20 hours together at the Milanello every week. And Zlatan has been nothing but very supportive of Pato in everything he's said.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Whether he sucks right now or not ... whether he's injured more often than not ... whether he is compatible with Ibra or not ... Pato has shown enough quality to warrant us focusing on him in the future. He's on low-ish wages (in comparison to our other players) + even when in bad form, scores goals sometimes effortlessly.

Milan would be foolish to let go of him.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

in my opinion it's more than one thing

-Injuries have CLEARLY hampered his development. How are you suppose to develop when you don't train/play?

-System without a real AM. Pato never had good enough technique to be a support striker like sheva or robinho. Let's not kid ourselves, he has pace and instincts, good finishing, decent technique but he's not a world beater. He's not messi, ronaldo etc.

When he did his best he had kaka, ronaldino, pirlo, seedorf, beckham all feeding him balls in advanced positions where he used simple moves and pace and control to beat a man and score.

He's not getting that service.

-In allegri's system we need the 2 support attacks to drop into build up play. Pato isn't good at that.

so now we're talking about his best role (until we improve the midfield) being #9 role. But he's not better than Zlatan. Where does that leave him?

I don't buy him and Zlatan can't play together. I buy they can't play together IN THIS CURRENT SQUAD.

But a player like Ozil, Sneijder etc. behind them and you'll see the duo perform better...... Problem is we got Robinho, and he's been amazing....while he's not a natural in the hole, he does a lot of things the team needs that those 2 I listed don't do. He cover defensively better, he's everywhere as a creative outlet for a technically limited midfield, he basically does the work of 2 or 3 men, something milan need.

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Pirlo Cafu Ambrosini Nesta Gattuso Kaka Silva Pato Rivaldo Essien

i think so too. correcting technique is a bitch, but worth it. pato has seemed a bit sluggish lately, and timid. it will pass

@ fredrik, i don't think pato is getting paid anywhere near 8m. it's 1.5 or 2 i think

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@ fredrik, i don't think pato is getting paid anywhere near 8m. it's 1.5 or 2 i think
Not that it is important, since that's still a lot of money, but if Pato is paid 1-2 million he should move immediately.

I don't know all details. But Ibra made 12 million a year at Barca, went down to 8 or 9 in Milan. He is the top payed here now, but surely Pato gets 5-6 million? Plus all the sponsor things of course, which for a player of his level normally exceeds the club salary. Only the shoe deal with Nike/Adidas is 3-4 million per year for someone like Pato or Ibra.

So Pato probably makes 10-15 million euros a year (15-20 million US dollars) in total.

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I'm pretty sure Pato gets €2.5m a year, if that. Taking taxes into account it's around ~4m.

Kvothe

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
he scored a brace a few days back..give the kid a break..pato n ibra can play together in the current squad with robinho/cassano playing behind them..and ibra as support striker..pato is an exceptionally talented player..he is a player who is technically gifted and also has an eye for goal..milan should not even think of selling pato..cassano and ibra probably have 2 seasons left in them..what will happen after that..and i honestly dont believe that milan can afford to buy a player of pato's calibre..and all these talks about balotelli..he is also a very talented player..but theres no guarantee that he'l become a world beater at milan

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
in my opinion it's more than one thing

-Injuries have CLEARLY hampered his development. How are you suppose to develop when you don't train/play?

-System without a real AM. Pato never had good enough technique to be a support striker like sheva or robinho. Let's not kid ourselves, he has pace and instincts, good finishing, decent technique but he's not a world beater. He's not messi, ronaldo etc.

When he did his best he had kaka, ronaldino, pirlo, seedorf, beckham all feeding him balls in advanced positions where he used simple moves and pace and control to beat a man and score.

He's not getting that service.

-In allegri's system we need the 2 support attacks to drop into build up play. Pato isn't good at that.

so now we're talking about his best role (until we improve the midfield) being #9 role. But he's not better than Zlatan. Where does that leave him?

I don't buy him and Zlatan can't play together. I buy they can't play together IN THIS CURRENT SQUAD.

But a player like Ozil, Sneijder etc. behind them and you'll see the duo perform better...... Problem is we got Robinho, and he's been amazing....while he's not a natural in the hole, he does a lot of things the team needs that those 2 I listed don't do. He cover defensively better, he's everywhere as a creative outlet for a technically limited midfield, he basically does the work of 2 or 3 men, something milan need.

Don't agree. Pato has/had whatever.....great technique and it wasn't down to Kaka/Dorf or Pirlo....he could take the ball before the final third or just inside (that can be delivered by any n00b attacker) and work his way inside....he didn't always get through and lost the ball a lot but with enough practise it could become as effortless as Dinho and approaching Ronaldo's ability. People forgot that while he mightn't have done as well as iHomo (who is VERY well supported I might add) Pato CARRIED our fucking offense in '08...straight up to the Arsenal game where Senderrors injured him. Kaka had lots of injury problems and was out for a looong time.

Pato took and scored a free kick under Carletto as well.....but EVERYTHING for Shitlegri is built for iHomo....down to the fucking free kicks :mad:

The way you talk about the duck it's almost as if you don't rate his talent very highly....Pato was on course to be BETTER than $heva till I'mafuckinghomocuntbitch came to Milan. Fuck getting an Oezil/Sneijder for Pato to flourish.....That's analogous to equating him to a Pippo.RVN or service dependent finisher type forward. He's not that. He's sooo much more.

And finally SHITLEGRI would be doing Milan a GREAT disservice if he wastes Pato's talent. He is skillful however in MASKING his own ineptitude by blaming the player (see: Ronaldinho is the devil himself we HAVE to get rid of him DERP) who prior to his arrival seemed to be doing very well.

Carlo got $heva and Pippo playing well after critics said it was a poor match and that they couldn't help eachother in the same game.....damn I miss Carletto !!

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm pretty sure Pato gets €2.5m a year, if that. Taking taxes into account it's around ~4m.
You might be right. I have no clue. But normally a club has 4-5 levels for their players, and Pato should be on the top. He's still young, but of course a constant target for City, Madrid, Chelsea & Co.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pato was on course to be BETTER than $heva till I'mafuckinghomocuntbitch came to Milan.

Ha ha. Love you Dru. "I'mafuckinghomocuntbitch". A new one! :D

And yes, of course Ibra is responsible for Pato's performance. And global warming. And world poverty. And your ugly ass.

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
Don't agree. Pato has/had whatever.....great technique and it wasn't down to Kaka/Dorf or Pirlo....he could take the ball before the final third or just inside (that can be delivered by any n00b attacker) and work his way inside....he didn't always get through and lost the ball a lot but with enough practise it could become as effortless as Dinho and approaching Ronaldo's ability. People forgot that while he mightn't have done as well as iHomo (who is VERY well supported I might add) Pato CARRIED our fucking offense in '08...straight up to the Arsenal game where Senderrors injured him. Kaka had lots of injury problems and was out for a looong time.

Pato took and scored a free kick under Carletto as well.....but EVERYTHING for Shitlegri is built for iHomo....down to the fucking free kicks :mad:

The way you talk about the duck it's almost as if you don't rate his talent very highly....Pato was on course to be BETTER than $heva till I'mafuckinghomocuntbitch came to Milan. Fuck getting an Oezil/Sneijder for Pato to flourish.....That's analogous to equating him to a Pippo.RVN or service dependent finisher type forward. He's not that. He's sooo much more.

And finally SHITLEGRI would be doing Milan a GREAT disservice if he wastes Pato's talent. He is skillful however in MASKING his own ineptitude by blaming the player (see: Ronaldinho is the devil himself we HAVE to get rid of him DERP) who prior to his arrival seemed to be doing very well.

Carlo got $heva and Pippo playing well after critics said it was a poor match and that they couldn't help eachother in the same game.....damn I miss Carletto !!

------Pato------
binho --- Ganso

4-3-2-1 old school happy formation.

lots of people here forget one thing :

Ibra
Cassano
Binho

All were taken in the haste...None of the them were supposed to be included in the squad---> There were actually no real strategies for this season.

pato's recent issues are just raised because allegri has to deal with 3 players potentially able to take the same spot and that naturally puts the pressure on a 21 y old boy. Inherently, Pato has no problems.

He is just, imo, the victim of a big mess in our tactics : how can u developp a 21 years star in the making and rescue a 29 years talent like Cassano in the same time ???

and what if ganso arrives ??

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra
Cassano
Binho
All were taken in the haste..

Zlatan was supposed to come here in 2006.

Since then he's been what Silvio thinks about when he wants to "finish business".

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
To all Pato haters: FUCK YOU
To all Zlatan haters: FUCK YOU TOO
To all Allegri haters: FUCK YOU TOO
And if you want to diss Milan: FUCK YOU TOO.
You wanna be down with Inter: FUCK YOU TOO
Chino XL: FUCK YOU TOO
All you mother fuckers: FUCK YOU, DIE SLOW MOTHERFUCKER MY FO' FO' MAKE SURE ALL YOUR KIDS DON'T GROW.

Sorry, I snapped. :D

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
All you mother fuckers: FUCK YOU, DIE SLOW MOTHERFUCKER MY FO' FO' MAKE SURE ALL YOUR KIDS DON'T GROW.

all that needs to be said
:o :o :o :o :o

n00bz mad cuz milan's staff got guns under they motherfucking belts

FUCK HATER NOOBZ FUCK HATER NOOBZ

zangetsu

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ash Cole, Nesta, Tiago Silva, Ronaldinho, Pato, Kaka, Essien, David Silva, Kwadwo Asamoah, Ibra,

You got me listening to tupac now. :D

I fear Pato might be sold or demand to be sold. :( Ibra has become front and center of our every attack, and Pato has notmaturedto the point where he can play off of Ibra. I dont see Ibra helping the situationwith all the yelling and demanding the ball. Addt o that Cassano coming here. I think it's difficult for him.

Schedule