The Juventus downfall

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

It gives me the utmost satisfaction to watch nothing go in Juve's favour, so I just wanted to make an area where we can all simply laugh at the team that obviously needs to pay referees more than what they currently are. Then again.....watching them lose is something I should never complain about.....

makaveli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso,Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Gerrard, Henry, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Rui Costa..
well it gives us special pleasure to see them losing :D hope that they fall in crisis and won't get back they are simply cheater's.

mkz9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Entire Milan Squad
Juve - Inter = 1-3 :)
Juve - Gala = 0-1 ;)
Juve - Lazio = 0-1 :D

Next Pleaseee.... :tongue:

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Did Albertini play? If he did..we owe him a most humongous THANK YOU!!! :D

Reaction score
yes he did and he was awesome
i realy don;t know what happened to juve it is something i their deffence or mid

zorro

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well, they aren't machines - that was bound to happen! :D
Lazio gave us second gift - 1. was 4-2 :tongue: and now this :tongue:
FORZA DEMI!

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't care about the result as it doesn't make any difference to me whether Juve or Inter or Roma or Lazio is our main rival. Juve will probably get 1 or 2 new players in January + fix the defense prob, I wouldn't write them off yet. Plus, Milan can be hit by a bad form spell too, I prefer not to gloat prematurely.......... :head:

Maldini3

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Old Man
STELLA said:
i realy don;t know what happened to juve it is something i their deffence or mid

It's about Legrot is having a terrible spell n they cant find a decent/suitable partner for him , hmmm

abubasky

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Maldini3 said:
It's about Legrot is having a terrible spell n they cant find a decent/suitable partner for him , hmmm

Maybe we can dump Roque J on them .. . :devil2:

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
Maldini3 said:
STELLA said:

Yep, Legro is playing like Roque at the moment.. :D A noticable instance of his poor performances was against Inter when he hesistated on the ball and Martins ran straight thru him, took the ball and slotted past Buffon. :)

I've heard they want to find a right back so they can move Thuram into the centre with him. But i heard that from an Australian commentator.. they aren't exactly a well informed source

mkz9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Entire Milan Squad
Maldini3 said:
mkz9 said:
Juve - Inter = 1-3 :)
Juve - Gala = 0-1 ;)
Juve - Lazio = 0-1 :D

Next Pleaseee.... :tongue:

Arent they
Gala_juve 2-0
Lazio_Juve 2-0 ? :conf:

oops sorry my mistake :devil2:

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I want to see them bring no cup this season.....

The lady is too old already... :devil2:

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
This is paradise, Loss after Loss for Juve, it gives me such satisfaction. Now i am developing a grudge against Roma :)

W.H.I

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Shevchenko, Kaka', Pirlo, Smith, Maldini, and many others
hey guys head's up :) , we not won the leauge yet. the road to it is still long :o , hopefully Milan can play consitent to the end of the season and won many Thropy(League, Italian cup, Champions League, and Intercontinental cup) :D . Forzza Milan

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
I'm very happy to see Juventus lose three games in a row. It's the team I hate the most of all (even more than Manure Utd). And I love to see them suffering like those, but if they buy 2-3 players in January there won't be a problem anymore, unless Lippi has lost his touch.

Legro is one of Juve's main reasons for failing, a new option for central defender is ofcourse Lucio. But if he makes forward runs, Legro will be alone in the center and the holes will remain open (let's hope so ;) ).

PS. I hope their losing streak won't stop! :D

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio
I don't see what the big deal is. They lost to Inter and Lazio who are good teams that have just underachieved up to now and they lost a game that they didn't need to win in the CL.

Good that they lost a few points but crisis it ain't.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I've read Juve were interested in acquiring the services of Oddo + Stam, there were rumours about a swap deal involving Miccoli + Maresca. According to Italian sources (Gazzetta + Goalcity) club officials apparently met for talks prior to the match......

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
savicevic10 said:
I don't see what the big deal is. They lost to Inter and Lazio who are good teams that have just underachieved up to now and they lost a game that they didn't need to win in the CL.

Good that they lost a few points but crisis it ain't.

When is the last time Juve lost 3 matches in a row?

When you find the answer....you will realise this is a crisis for that team.

But I do catch your your point. ;)

Reaction score
yup juve are intrested in oddo and stam but they are not moving on jan
in another hand inter and juve are intreted in stanko

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Rivaldo-11 said:
This is paradise, Loss after Loss for Juve, it gives me such satisfaction. Now i am developing a grudge against Roma :)

Roma is overachieving but no fear I have a feeling they will come down to earth very soon. Maybe Juve has already gotten over their mini slump judging by the way they played against that Greek team but a another couple of losses would really make life easier for us.

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio
Juve 4-0 Parma

Crisis over! :D

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It's so unfair..why does Juve always have the luck when it comes to bouncing back? Milan should tear apart teams on return to Italy after the debacle that was Yokohama!

Forza Milan!!! :devil:

Schedule