Week 29: AC Milan vs Sampdoria 03/04/2021 12:30 CET

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Hold the fuck onnn
I swear i thought this would be played at 18:00 :fp::fp:

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli acting polite, cool, calm and kind again. That he had no choice but go with the starting XI that he did. That the boys scraped grounds for one point. That well done to Hauge for turning up when team needed. That team needs to get work done for the matches ahead.

Enough of this diplomatic piece of shit. Fuck off.

On side notes, Ibra be gone by season's end please, I smell one-year extension then World Cup 2022 with Sweden, then plaudits on all over him while we struggle with playstyle because he is such a big player physically and mentally to the team. BRING US A PRIME CF, someone who makes no noises off the pitch, scores goals and shows no emotions.

Theo is an overweight piece of animal shit. Pro football players with a beer belly are a disgrace.

makcoul

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I?m sorry but fuck Pioli on this one. I?m upset cause he chose the worst starting line up possible.

Only this game?
Really now I am 100% convinced that Pioli will drive us no where.
Enough is enough with Pioli and his fcking useless not creative players Krunic, Samu. And enough with his Hauge's hate. We are slowly but surely moving out of the top 4...

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Donnarumma had some good saves.

Theo has given many gifts to opposing sides this season. Maybe he's the one that should go for big money.

I'm a little worried he might have been a flash in the pan. It's like Serie A has found him out from an attacking stand point. Defensively he is below average, so not worth being in the starting 11 for those contributions. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and wont give up on him yet. His form last season and during first half of this season were exceptional but his current form is alarming. IF someone came in with 50 plus million offer and his form has still dwindled I'd be tempted.

Last edited:

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli acting polite, cool, calm and kind again. That he had no choice but go with the starting XI that he did. That the boys scraped grounds for one point. That well done to Hauge for turning up when team needed. That team needs to get work done for the matches ahead.

Enough of this diplomatic piece of shit. Fuck off.

On side notes, Ibra be gone by season's end please, I smell one-year extension then World Cup 2022 with Sweden, then plaudits on all over him while we struggle with playstyle because he is such a big player physically and mentally to the team. BRING US A PRIME CF, someone who makes no noises off the pitch, scores goals and shows no emotions.

Theo is an overweight piece of animal shit. Pro football players with a beer belly are a disgrace.

Overweight piece of animal shit?

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Just finished watching the game....PATHETIC!!! I'm a Theo fan but that give away was inexcusable. Our tactics are slow, boring and predictable, the entire team save Hauge and Donnarumma looked like they didn't want to be playing today.

Hauge needs to start consecutive games. (he's better in 10 minutes then most of the the team in 90 and this isn't the first time)

Pioli better get a clue make the correct choices for the starting XI, get the tactics right and get this team prepared EVERY GAME.

what an embarrassment!!!

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Overweight piece of animal shit?

He has talent and potential that he does but we all can tell he is not taking care of his ego. It runs wild on the pitch and messes up the team flow of play. He is also not taking care of his body which is a shame considering he is only 23. I know I always sound demanding and intense but these lackluster and mentally weak players a Milan deserve bashing to the fullest. If he can not say no to wings, chips and enery drinks at 11pm he deserves no respect because he is no different from other typicsl young lads who work much more lower profile jobs.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ibra more like 4.5

You're probably right.
His immobility crippled us, and the Ibra magic that's supposed to make up for it never arrived. His dribbling attempts were more pathetic than Piatek's.

Theo has given many gifts to opposing sides this season. Maybe he's the one that should go for big money.

I just hope his market value will still be 50m+ by the end of the season.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont get what just happened , i honestly dont.
Were we forced to adjust our lineup ?
Why Sale , Samu & Kru over Kalu , Diaz & Rebic ?

Diaz is injured.
Rebic is still struggling with the hip issue.

However Pioli didn't need to waste Saele at RB, or start Krunic+Hakan together, or start an unfit Bennacer, when Hauge, Meite, Tonali and Kalulu were available.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Qaas is a true milanista and he never smiled today

Happy birthday

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
You're probably right.
His immobility crippled us, and the Ibra magic that's supposed to make up for it never arrived. His dribbling attempts were more pathetic than Piatek's.

I just hope his market value will still be 50m+ by the end of the season.

I can count almost five times ibra messed up the ball under his possession, he was never that bad on the ball. Clearly that guy exhausted after all the travelling with sweden. Personally i won't renew him if he choose to keep going with sweden until next wc

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Poor selection lead to draw.

The choice of players is too sudden and risky, Saele is already comfortable on the right wing, suddenly deploy him as rb, Krunic is not a winger but forced, zlatan hakan psychologically exhausted after the international match, Bennacer looks like he needs more time to adapt, better tonali because he is quite comfortable on the right.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I'm a little worried he might have been a flash in the pan. It's like Serie A has found him out from an attacking stand point. Defensively he is below average, so not worth being in the starting 11 for those contributions. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and wont give up on him yet. His form last season and during first half of this season were exceptional but his current form is alarming. IF someone came in with 50 plus million offer and his form has still dwindled I'd be tempted.

It's ego
Same with the constant protestations about not being on NT

This is where Pioli Maldini and other senior French players need to impress on him that he needs to be constantly improving and always striving to impress.
In many of our higher profile matches he has been poor and exposed and that has to brought to his attention by important people. The best are expected to be counted on in the crucial moments.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Dreadful game. The team was too obvious as always and too shallow. The opposite coach only demands from his players one thing "If Theo Hernandez starts a running.. stop him!"

The rest is simple, block our sides since we dont have any acceletarion in the middle and we got completely stuck. Only Pioli dont see this.