The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old Today, 18:31   #8141
MilanFan89
AC Milan Icon

Kvaratskhelia is only 20 years old and plays on the left wing, but can also work on the right or in a more central attacking midfield role.

It’s reported the deal was brokered thanks to former Milan defender Kaladze, who helped connect the two clubs to reach a deal.

He has three goals in eight senior caps for Georgia and has been at Rubin Kazan since 2019.

Borussia Monchengladbach had also shown interest in the two-footed winger, but the reports suggest Milan have clinched an agreement with both the player and his club.

Signature

*First we will be best, then we will be first.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience*
MilanFan89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 18:33   #8142
Pingu
Pioli #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanFan89 View Post
Kvaratskhelia is only 20 years old and plays on the left wing, but can also work on the right or in a more central attacking midfield role.

It?s reported the deal was brokered thanks to former Milan defender Kaladze, who helped connect the two clubs to reach a deal.

He has three goals in eight senior caps for Georgia and has been at Rubin Kazan since 2019.

Borussia Monchengladbach had also shown interest in the two-footed winger, but the reports suggest Milan have clinched an agreement with both the player and his club.
So he plays all three roles behind the striker. But he's not a starting AM or RW. We already have 3 LWs for now, two of better quality it seems. And, can Diaz really pull of starting AM, and Saele starting RW? We still need a starter for those roles rather than them be starting and Khvicha as the rotation.

This doesn't really make sense why we would get him with what little apparent funds we have left. Unless Leao and Hauge are sold. Then it makes sense. But still need RW and AM.

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Pingu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 18:33   #8143
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Stop quoting that picture of Hitchens. I feel I'm gonna have him in my dreams/nightmares

Hitchens gonna make u act up hein
Neruda is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 18:34   #8144
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Theo, KPB, Mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanFan89 View Post

It?s reported the deal was brokered thanks to former Milan defender Kaladze, who helped connect the two clubs to reach a deal.

is this true???
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 18:35   #8145
Hugh Janus
Mong

Fav. Players: Maolo Paldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
is this true???
Kakha Kaladze-AC Milan and Georgian Football Legend about Khvicha Kvaratskhelia:

''I personally had a conversation with Paolo Maldini as well as Gennaro Gattuso about Kvicha. Napoli took great interest in buying him. They are my friends and they understood my opinion on Kvvicha.''

23 April 2021
Hugh Janus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 18:35   #8146
Kaka92
Gae

Fav. Players: MMS.

Well, if he can play on the right and if he can play with both feet, that's totally different thing.

Even if it's stupid to buy LW and hope that he can perform on the right but I suppose that Moncada observed him.
Kaka92 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 18:36   #8147
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan10 View Post
You look fucking gorgeous, friend. Your wife is a lucky woman. I wish you both nothing but the best in life
I concur.

All the best buddy!

Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
nonsonoqui is online now   Reply With Quote