Official: Zvonimir Boban Thread

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
This is what happens when you don't have enough senators in the team. You need someone like Boban to speak the truth to players. No one will ever be bigger than the club.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
status in the club depends more or less on personality and length at the club than talent itself.

If i recall,wasnt inzaghi bought for a shitload of cash,guy cant hold records for ucl goals and NOT have talent

And no one said he doesn't. I said he is LESS TALENTED THAN CASSANO IN ALMOST EVERY RESPECT. Bottom line of my post is that if Balotelli doesn't do his job, someone else will and life will go on.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Monday January 13 2014 Boban: Milan has no soul

Zvonimir Boban has criticised Milan of ‘having no soul’ following their 4-3 defeat to Sassuolo on Sunday evening.

The Rossoneri were 2-0 up in the Week 19 encounter, before four goals from Domenico Berardi saw that Riccardo Montolivo’s late effort was only a consolation in defeat.

Whilst reports indicate Max Allegri is set to be fired on Monday, one of the side’s notable former playmakers, who is now working as a pundit, was once more highly critical of the team.

This team does not have a soul, for an hour they were not on the field,” Boban commented yesterday post-match.

Sassuolo gave everything for 95 minutes, whilst Milan were only there for the first 15 and last 15.

Keisike Honda on his debut? He did pretty well, he also hit the post.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
How Boban felt after Mario's goal.

98446_Untitled-1.gif

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I am sure that Mrki is Boban

Zvone was always my idol when Croatia started being a new country and playing football, then the 3rd place in 1998 etc. He simply knows football and says what he thinks and sees. No fancy words. He is a hard core Milanista and cares for Milan.

Everyone wants him to be the president of the football federation in here but nothing ever happens, he wont do it.

Zvone Zorro! :thumbsup::star:

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Zvone was always my idol when Croatia started being a new country and playing football, then the 3rd place in 1998 etc. He simply knows football and says what he thinks and sees. No fancy words. He is a hard core Milanista and cares for Milan.

Everyone wants him to be the president of the football federation in here but nothing ever happens, he wont do it.

Zvone Zorro! :thumbsup::star:

:thumbsup:

Boban is fantastic, heart on the sleeve sort of guy

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Would be nice if Boban returns to Milan

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Boban was one of our greatest ever players. He was the reason we won the Scudetto under Zaacheroni and that season he was simply fantastic.

I don't see many of his comments about Football but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Forza Boban!!!

The Black Pearl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Boban was lucky that Milan bought him so early, he was never our best player since we always had some1 better than him at his position. Milan made him a legendary player, and Boban shows no gratitude, only harsh criticism I can hear from him. He talks to much. I dont hear our other legends shitting on us like Boban does. They urge us to invest and offer encouragement in these dark days, only Boban speaks how we are lst club with no guidance and souch. Only grande Boban dares to speak the truth? Or he s ungratefull prick?

I always liked him while he was a player, he was well manered, a gentleman. Now, as commentator, he talks too much. He said too many bad things about Milan and i hold it against him. Other saw what he has seen as well and yet they dont shit all over us on TV. I bet Paolo has alot of jucy words for our current managment and he keeps it for himself. Boban should do the same and he should give Balo a break coz he s the best we have atm.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
He's like Anderson cooper or that other woman from CNN...Erin whats her face

Actually more like someone from TmZ or entertainment tonite

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
The sexiest news anchor of all time has to be Richelle Carey OMG what a hottie :eek:

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Boban was lucky that Milan bought him so early, he was never our best player since we always had some1 better than him at his position. Milan made him a legendary player, and Boban shows no gratitude, only harsh criticism I can hear from him. He talks to much. I dont hear our other legends shitting on us like Boban does. They urge us to invest and offer encouragement in these dark days, only Boban speaks how we are lst club with no guidance and souch. Only grande Boban dares to speak the truth? Or he s ungratefull prick?

I always liked him while he was a player, he was well manered, a gentleman. Now, as commentator, he talks too much. He said too many bad things about Milan and i hold it against him. Other saw what he has seen as well and yet they dont shit all over us on TV. I bet Paolo has alot of jucy words for our current managment and he keeps it for himself. Boban should do the same and he should give Balo a break coz he s the best we have atm.

I've not seen what Boban has said about the club but if it is anything like "Silvio and Galliani are running the club into the ground and should sell" he probably is right.

The Black Pearl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I've not seen what Boban has said about the club but if it is anything like "Silvio and Galliani are running the club into the ground and should sell" he probably is right.

I m not going to search and give u quotes, but its worse than that. And one other thing: no1 is more annoyed with B&G than me but boban has no right to shit on them, in fact he should get on his knees and suck their rotten, defiled, old cocks. None of our legends from Berlusconi era gets to shit on B&G and thats why they dont.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Why should he keep it to himself?

If he can back up his claims I have no problem with what he says. So far everything he says is spot on.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Contraversy sells

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
wasnt he one of the most important players in that crap milan side which was loaded? well he has to do his job, I hope he is getting paid for all that noise he makes, I used to love boban.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Boban: "Seedorf decided to rest many of the starters, so we couldn’t expect to see a performance like the one against Juventus."

Boban: "It’s easy to do well vs. Juventus because you don’t need others to motivate you, but Milan lack team spirit in the normal matches."

Boban: "There's no logic in the way that the Milan players cover for each other. They lack focus. You could see that when Di Natale scored."

Boban: "Milan is not a team. They lack of unity and character. The players are playing for themselves, but they do try to perform well."

Boban: "There is a total lack of team spirit at Milan. Seedorf has a lot of work to do."

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Jesus Boban again? what happened to him?

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
man really if he thinks he knows everything let him come and try to fix everything

williamp

FODDERabt_H8r
Reaction score
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Boban: "Seedorf decided to rest many of the starters, so we couldn’t expect to see a performance like the one against Juventus."

Boban: "It’s easy to do well vs. Juventus because you don’t need others to motivate you, but Milan lack team spirit in the normal matches."

Boban: "There's no logic in the way that the Milan players cover for each other. They lack focus. You could see that when Di Natale scored."

Boban: "Milan is not a team. They lack of unity and character. The players are playing for themselves, but they do try to perform well."

Boban: "There is a total lack of team spirit at Milan. Seedorf has a lot of work to do."

Problem with boban is he spew shit like meki over here, like focus and team spirit and in my era kind of shit, if he could break down couple of major plays and show some shit it would be classy.

He is acting like a bitch now, constantly bitching and whining I think he gets lot of money for it.

I absolutely loved him as a player though still love him when he doesnt have a microphone

How is anything that he said 'spewing shit'? I could understand if none of it was true but its a pretty accurate recollection of the current Milan squad and manager.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
How is anything that he said 'spewing shit'? I could understand if none of it was true but its a pretty accurate recollection of the current Milan squad and manager.

because he's making vague bullshit statements.

maybe it's true. Maybe it's not.

There's zero proof.

Like ashish said, stick to football and actually show something. If i want to discuss feelings i'll go see a psychiatrist

williamp

FODDERabt_H8r
Reaction score
because he's making vague bullshit statements.

maybe it's true. Maybe it's not.

There's zero proof.

Like ashish said, stick to football and actually show something. If i want to discuss feelings i'll go see a psychiatrist

It might get a reaction out of Seedorf or the team. Highly unlikely but you never know, I mean someone has to be held responsible for this mess and you cant blame Allegri anymore!

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
It might get a reaction out of Seedorf or the team. Highly unlikely but you never know, I mean someone has to be held responsible for this mess and you cant blame Allegri anymore!

if there's a mess, it belongs to management. No continuity. No stability.