Scout report: Here

Serie A debut:

Last edited:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
EgRlq8uVAAIf0B_

Impressive build for an 18-year old.

Could become a Diego Costa type of striker with such brute strenght.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is he not being loaned out?

What happened to this cappani guy we got from lazio?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
If hia muscles keep on developing like this, by this age of 23-24 he’ll be an unbelievable unit or a double Kessie.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Lovely goal. Maybe he will get some minutes. Needs to get more involved in the build up.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
he will be good for us, better than cutrone ever did. Yall see

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Incredible strike yesterday.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
The kid has a great left foot. He can hit power strikes, volleys, score from angles, etc... he'll need to work hard on his overall game to develop more tools but it helps to have a hammer from the start.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
His left is a killer, and his build up was decent too today.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The kid has a great left foot. He can hit power strikes, volleys, score from angles, etc... he'll need to work hard on his overall game to develop more tools but it helps to have a hammer from the start.

Oh he?s got a hammer

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Scored again. Nice form going into the season.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
EgRlq8uVAAIf0B_

Impressive build for an 18-year old.

Could become a Diego Costa type of striker with such brute strenght.

Beeeeast!! 10 goal season Lorenzo lets goooo!!

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Comeee on Lorenzoooo :star:

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
make us proud you beast

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan forward Lorenzo Colombo ?just wanted to scream? when the ball hit the net and hopes his first goal will be ?the beginning of a long career?.

The Rossoneri picked up a 3-2 win against Bod?/Glimt and have secured a place in the play-off against Rio Ave, as Hakan Calhanoglu scored a brace and 18-year-old Colombo scored on his first start with the Diavolo.

?I just wanted to scream when I saw the ball go in,? Colombo told MilanTV. ?It was a unique emotion. I tried to understand where the ball would arrive, and it went well.

?My teammates gave me advice on how to position myself on the pitch, especially when we don?t have possession.

?Their help and advice are important to me. At half-time, they complimented me, but it was contained because there was still another half left.?

Colombo was given the chance to play when Zlatan Ibrahimovic tested positive for coronavirus and he hopes the goal against the Norwegians is ?just the beginning?.

?I haven?t done anything yet. It?s just the first game and the first goal,? he added. ?I hope it?s the beginning of a long career.

?I remember my growth in the Milan youth academy well. Milan are my home, they helped me grow. I?m confident, I have to work hard for a great future.?

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We need to know his 1RM on the following:

DL
SQ

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
Milan forward Lorenzo Colombo ?just wanted to scream? when the ball hit the net and hopes his first goal will be ?the beginning of a long career?.

The Rossoneri picked up a 3-2 win against Bod?/Glimt and have secured a place in the play-off against Rio Ave, as Hakan Calhanoglu scored a brace and 18-year-old Colombo scored on his first start with the Diavolo.

?I just wanted to scream when I saw the ball go in,? Colombo told MilanTV. ?It was a unique emotion. I tried to understand where the ball would arrive, and it went well.

?My teammates gave me advice on how to position myself on the pitch, especially when we don?t have possession.

?Their help and advice are important to me. At half-time, they complimented me, but it was contained because there was still another half left.?

Colombo was given the chance to play when Zlatan Ibrahimovic tested positive for coronavirus and he hopes the goal against the Norwegians is ?just the beginning?.

?I haven?t done anything yet. It?s just the first game and the first goal,? he added. ?I hope it?s the beginning of a long career.

?I remember my growth in the Milan youth academy well. Milan are my home, they helped me grow. I?m confident, I have to work hard for a great future.?

I saw his post match interview few hours back. Such a talented kid who is happy to play for the club
5b5100f693c9ed160b190fc973a3b281.gif

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
not much for almost 60 minutes, but worth to watch his shot at 0:25

Schedule