Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Fuck Juventus.

Forza Milan.

I love you all.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And I feel bad for Kessie for missing that penalty, he deserved to score. Game after game he puts in MOTM performances.

I think the most impressive thing about the game was how we didn?t crumble after the miss. I was shattered and thought for sure it was the turning point as usual.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
refing team needs post game love too. a couple of them have history of bad calls against us but today the right calls were made and no dives were tolerated.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Rebic has not been especially prolific, but he scores really crucial goals and they're always out of this world.

Roma, Genoa, today...

That's exactly who he is. You cannot count on those performances and goals regularly with him, he's great in isolated big moments because he runs on emotion. He's at his best off the bench to inject energy and score crucial goals.

He would score much more as an SS besides a more dynamic striker, like a young Ibra.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
That's exactly who he is. You cannot count on those performances and goals regularly with him, he's great in isolated big moments because he runs on emotion. He's at his best off the bench to inject energy and score crucial goals.

Yes.

He's erratic but I really like the player, especially his personality.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What a fucking performance

I can't remember the last time I celebrated a goal with as much passion as I did Rebic's

Such a pivotal win and dominating performance

Almost out of the gutter boys

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
What a fucking performance

I can't remember the last time I celebrated a goal with as much passion as I did Rebic's

Such a pivotal win and dominating performance

Almost out of the gutter boys

Yeah man. Last time I felt this happy this late in the season was eons ago.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I was very angry at Pioli when I saw he didn't start Rebic. I mean go check the stats, he's our best big game player by far. Since he arrived at Milan he scored against Inter (1x), Roma (2x), Juve (3x) and Lazio (2x) amongst the biggest rivals in the league. Last victim remaining is Atalanta.

He's not the most prolific scorer but we don't have no other player with a similar ability to regularly show up against the big teams. Not even Ibra.

Damn I'm still so in shock you should have seen me how I screamed the living shit out of my lungs after Rebics screamer of a goal

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think the most impressive thing about the game was how we didn?t crumble after the miss. I was shattered and thought for sure it was the turning point as usual.
First he missed the pen, 5 minutes after Zlatan forced to leave the pitch. I was sure this was the turning point for Juve.

US not crumbling but react even stronger is proof of how much this team has already learned and matured in the past 12 months. Pioli is creating something magic right here.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
It is now time for my monthly reminder :o

I have had Calabria as a profile pic since day 1. :o

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It is now time for my monthly reminder :o

I have had Calabria as a profile pic since day 1. :o

That's impressive

Because I was ready to ship him out for Emerson or Aurier :lol:

Been a different animal since Pioli took over, borderline world class

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Our defence with Calabria Donna Kjaer Tomori and hernandez could well be the best back 5 in Europe next season which is really cool. What makes it cool and sort of reminds me about our past is that when we were great the thing we had over other teams was great defenders. Roma demriel swap would be kool this summer. I am high on him.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I cried .. biggest win in about a decade.. first win at the old whore’s joke of a stadium.. CL within reach... stuff of dreams... love you guys and love milan

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Theo as a LWB with three at the back would be sick.

FX2sJky.jpg
:lol:

kessie pks are average
he rely on gk moving first but if not then has problem
because he hits it weak and far from post.
:fp:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Incredible result. Great match. They didn't get a chance.

We've got them with the H2H now, and if we win mid-week and next weekend and then they drop points to Inter, we'd have CL sewn up.

Interestingly, if Milan finish level on points with two or more of Napoli, Atalanta, Juventus, Lazio, and providing we don't beat Atalanta in the final match, we'd actually come off worst of them all - even with us having a superior singular H2H with Juventus and Napoli.

Currently, likeliest scenario to me is that Atalanta, Milan and Napoli will get CL, and placement will depend on our final match of the season.

Would not surprise me to see Juventus finish 6th.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Lets say worst case.. Torino draw
Cagliari win
Atalanta lose.

Juventus draw against Inter

Its still CL

Nazio still have a game in hand and if they win out they go to the Champions League. Thats 12 points so if we get only 4 points they will overtake us

6 points might do it but we ideally need 7.

Lets beat Torino and Cagliari first

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Cut it a fraction of a second more so the next screen doesn't flash. It's only a frame or 2 and that's a good reaction gif for further future forum use

yes and maybe slow it way way down :thumbsup:

Nirvana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
refing team needs post game love too. a couple of them have history of bad calls against us but today the right calls were made and no dives were tolerated.

they were great indeed.. poor salad got the yellow due to an incredible chiesa dive (great actor btw), but the decisions during rest of the match were spot on!

Nirvana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I was very angry at Pioli when I saw he didn't start Rebic. I mean go check the stats, he's our best big game player by far. Since he arrived at Milan he scored against Inter (1x), Roma (2x), Juve (3x) and Lazio (2x) amongst the biggest rivals in the league. Last victim remaining is Atalanta.

He's not the most prolific scorer but we don't have no other player with a similar ability to regularly show up against the big teams. Not even Ibra.

Damn I'm still so in shock you should have seen me how I screamed the living shit out of my lungs after Rebics screamer of a goal

I'm glad he came on as a super sub :)

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nazio still have a game in hand and if they win out they go to the Champions League. Thats 12 points so if we get only 4 points they will overtake us

6 points might do it but we ideally need 7.

Lets beat Torino and Cagliari first

6 points will almost certainly do it.

Nirvana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
kessie pks are average
he rely on gk moving first but if not then has problem
because he hits it weak and far from post.

His miss can be attributed a bit to the clever fake by Szczęsny.
Watch this in slow mo from 2:19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CY9S78Ekew

https://ibb.co/jW6rCQX

Szczęsny moves his weight towards his right. kessie's technique is to adjust his shot based on gk's move. but it turns out to be a fake from the gk and hence the penalty save.

full gif:
https://giphy.com/gifs/kessie-penalty-vs-juve-kgO3cS85l4bMFuvVBZ/embed

Schedule