CL: AC Milan vs Manchester United

sheva2006

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva,nesta,kaka,Maldini,totti
i like to see milan vs manU again .do u know any link to this game?
thanx.

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
whats all this talk about Ronaldo challenging Cafu? some guy started a topic about it and I don,t know whats going on. What happened?

Reaction score
In the final minutes on the game, when there is a milan player injured at the centre of the pitch, the ball is in the Ronaldo feet, but he refuse to kick the ball out of the field. And then, Pirlo or Nesta told Ronaldo that he shpuld make a fairplay game because of the opponent player was injured. Cafu was near Ronaldo, and the boy is like talk somethin' to Cafu, but our right defender just smiling. Good one, Cafu! No need to response of a kid. Yeah, a kid, still learning for years to years.

Reaction score
Piercing said:
In the final minutes on the game, when there is a milan player injured at the centre of the pitch, the ball is in the Ronaldo feet, but he refuse to kick the ball out of the field. And then, Pirlo or Nesta told Ronaldo that he shpuld make a fairplay game because of the opponent player was injured. Cafu was near Ronaldo, and the boy is like talk somethin' to Cafu, but our right defender just smiling. Good one, Cafu! No need to response of a kid. Yeah, a kid, still learning for years to years.
There is no way he should put it out then. Ronaldo had no way of knowing if it was just play acting to waste time. He was right to keep going

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Yeh i have to admit, Ronaldo was perfectly fine to keep playing because there was only 3 mins left and besiide the so called 'injured' player could be treated after the attacking sequence.

Although, Ronaldo has no right to make agressive physical contact to a legend such as Cafu the way he did.....if felt all the more better when that final whistle went :D..

BTW PPL....what do u think of Juve going throuigh.....i watched the game and wass supporting Madrid cause i love to see the Juve fans and Moggi SUFFER as mucbna s possible....but then its better for Milan serie A hopes if they remain in the CL so they lose some concentratio on the serie a and perhaps drop points.....

Any opinionss???

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
Not acceptable buy Ronaldo, but we all do mistakes, don't we?

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Ronaldo has a lot of talent, but he is a twit.

If anyone has a lot of money to spend check out Milan Foundation
Game worn jerseys from the 2nd leg vs. Man. U

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
Seamus said:
Ronaldo has a lot of talent, but he is a twit.

If anyone has a lot of money to spend check out Milan Foundation
Game worn jerseys from the 2nd leg vs. Man. U

I get that stuff in my email after every big game. I wish I was rich. I'd buy all of them!

What I don't understand is why would someone pay 321,00 euros for Abbiati's signed Milan-ManU jersey? He didn't do anything.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
schmeichsdiscip said:
There is no way he should put it out then. Ronaldo had no way of knowing if it was just play acting to waste time. He was right to keep going

Well, that is exactly my point, RONALDO is a perfect fit for the MANUREs. To be considered by MILAN he has to reborn again with a different heart, head and a character to say the least.

Fyrstnissen

Sempre Rossoneri!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Maldini, Kaka and Gourcuff
there is no doubt, we will win.. AGAIN!

Reaction score
After watch the whole match,I feel that Pirlo is becaming more and more important to Milan.Sheva wasn't 100% fit...

and i think We should buy Cordoba as a substitute for Gattuso.

S

superman_1899

i still can remember the silence at the "mamak" shop right after crespo scored that goal... and how i was jumping and shouting on top of my voice and everyone else is quiet once the final whistle was blown...

the situation was odd but the satisfaction can never be felt again... :proud:

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score

7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Crespo's header in the second leg was incredible. Remember him peeling away from Ferdinand. Similar to Messi in the 2009 Champions League final.