The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Community > Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support

Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support Announcements released by administrators, feedback plus solving any problems you have regarding the proper functioning of these forums or the main site.

View Poll Results: Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?
Mr. D is Mr. D and this is his first account Theory 4 15.38%
#CongoPubers Theory 7 26.92%
#TwoPubesTheory 4 15.38%
#MultiplePersonalityGenny Theory 2 7.69%
Pubes = Pharaoh = Mr. D = Yoda and no more personalities 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-01-2010, 18:23   #3021
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Can we open an additional thread in SAPL to talk shit to each other.... I wanna let chrisstina how i'm gonna pass her up this week

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 19:44   #3022
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
Can we open an additional thread in SAPL to talk shit to each other.... I wanna let chrisstina how i'm gonna pass her up this week
Shouldn't that be the other way around?
Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 17:41   #3023
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

I reported for rudeness post yesterday so the moderator or the admin can do something without ban the guy as i hope, but till now i had no reply for that case, can the moderators here at least do respond and act for the case?

Thanks in advance..
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 17:45   #3024
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sod-Lod View Post
I reported for rudeness post yesterday so the moderator or the admin can do something without ban the guy as i hope, but till now i had no reply for that case, can the moderators here at least do respond and act for the case?

Thanks in advance..
no

Signature
Quote:
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Old 11-01-2010, 17:46   #3025
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Quote:

Thanks in advance..
From the mod lounge:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
I don't get what's wrong with the post Sod-Lod reported - http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...542#post641542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
I guess it was the 'pedo bear clan' remark? Weird post to report since there's a lot worse out there..
Quote:
I get it's that but I don't see a reason to delete it. Sod-lod just translates it to something forbidden.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Tsar View Post
Even I don't get what he's supposed to be getting at. I am also for maintaining status quo.
So we don't think it's towards a certain user(s). Therefor it stays. If you feel offended then it's mainly because your own interpretations. Post is fine.

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 17:51   #3026
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

conscience of R&B has spoken(biased conscience though )
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 17:52   #3027
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
From the mod lounge:

So we don't think it's towards a certain user(s). Therefor it stays. If you feel offended then it's mainly because your own interpretations. Post is fine.
If some one accuse you that you are the follower of the pedo bear, it is not offensively rudeness act?

How could that be? please explain...
Old 11-01-2010, 17:53   #3028
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
If some one accuse you that you are the follower of the pedo bear, it is not offensively rudeness act?

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 11-01-2010, 17:57   #3029
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
no
no dude, you are my friend and so calum and #16, congo ...

But Az come from nowhere and offend me in indirect way, as if i'm dump to understand it or a W*** to respose.

It is easily to shred people that to manage your reactions
Old 11-01-2010, 18:09   #3030
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Quote:

I still don't see a connection to you or anyone in the linked/reported post.

Signature

Old 11-01-2010, 18:11   #3031
Jasper
Maldini tier

I see it as indirect. In Estonia, for example, there was a discussion about names and sentence 'commies to the oven'. What came out was if names are written with small-letters through, they are indirect. Therefor cannot be judged. Free speech.

Signature

Old 11-01-2010, 18:24   #3032
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
I still don't see a connection to you or anyone in the linked/reported post.
Quote:
I see it as indirect. In Estonia, for example, there was a discussion about names and sentence 'commies to the oven'. What came out was if names are written with small-letters through, they are indirect. Therefor cannot be judged. Free speech.
oh reall what an excuse, Az Know well that i'm share the mentality and thinking way of Masster and i posted that clearly in my beginnings to this forum participation.

Please tell me that you don't want to do it as simply it is; but describing reason worst than mistake is not acceptable especially from guy like you.

Edit: I'm not against free speech, I can easily post quotes that rude people here, as simple as it is, but as i know we are in place that we discuss issue in proper way not in barbarian way.

Last edited by Sod-Lod; 11-01-2010 at 18:27.
Old 11-01-2010, 18:29   #3033
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Quote:
jasiper sucks

edit: sorry jasiper

Last edited by Pedro; 11-01-2010 at 19:21.
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 18:51   #3034
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Theo, KPB, Mario

Quote:
but as i know we are in place that we discuss issue in proper way not in barbarian way.
prejudiced towards barbarians
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 19:12   #3035
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
prejudiced towards barbarians
That made me LOL

Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 19:17   #3036
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Sod-Lod, you can't get all worked up everytime someone gives an indirect insult (which turns out to be against something you believe). Az didn't say that to affect you personally (at least it doesn't seem so to us), he said it in general.
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 19:17   #3037
Jasper
Maldini tier

Quote:
Please tell me that you don't want to do it as simply it is;
One post here or there - I really couldn't care. Seriously, I couldn't.

But I don't see any wrongdoing. And so don't any other mod(probably anyone par you). So ... I don't know ... harden the phuck up!

Signature

Old 11-01-2010, 19:28   #3038
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4milan View Post
Sod-Lod, you can't get all worked up everytime someone gives an indirect insult (which turns out to be against something you believe). Az didn't say that to affect you personally (at least it doesn't seem so to us), he said it in general.
What is general here, for who called "pedo bear" isn't on Masster? and who do agree with Masster views isn't I so "clan" direct it to who here?

Have a good guess?

It is not the case if someone describe something and give it a name without specifying person or people, which is not that case.

Quote:
One post here or there - I really couldn't care. Seriously, I couldn't.

But I don't see any wrongdoing. And so don't any other mod(probably anyone par you). So ... I don't know ... harden the phuck up!
Off course you will not see blind judge blind judgement that which is you.

stop fooling people here and give them wise while you are the one who need some one to wise him! Pathetic with all standards.

Last edited by Sod-Lod; 11-01-2010 at 19:30.
Old 11-01-2010, 19:32   #3039
Jasper
Maldini tier

Quote:
Off course you will not see blind judge blind judgement that which is you.

stop fooling people here and give them wise while you are the one who need some one to wise him! Pathetic with all standards.
I can't understand one sentence(if this term can even be used) in it. For me the case is closed. If any mod sees your point they can delete the message but I wouldn't get my hopes high if I were you. Peace.

Signature

Old 11-01-2010, 19:39   #3040
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
I can't understand one sentence(if this term can even be used) in it. For me the case is closed. If any mod sees your point they can delete the message but I wouldn't get my hopes high if I were you. Peace.
I don't care anymore, delete it or not is not the solution, and yes off course you will not going to understand what i meant if it's against you!

But i can tell that you are not a fair moderator, and it seems you have double standers.