Reaction score
Delusional

975249F6-ED79-40EC-886A-635980DE0570.jpg

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Tbh he has a point. Majority of la masia products are 1 dimensional. I mean how many players from that academy have gone to other clubs and had a top level career

Cesc dont count.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
?

Yeh since 2 weeks back. But looking overall this season idk whenever I've watched De Bruyne I've felt he's not been better than Hakan. But then I cant say Hakan has been better than him either. They've both been worldclass
I’m joking, saying that of course ill take a healthy player over someone who is not. I prefer De Bruyne tbh, but thats not taking anything from Hakan.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Tbh he has a point. Majority of la masia products are 1 dimensional. I mean how many players from that academy have gone to other clubs and had a top level career

Cesc dont count.

Why doest he count?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
What's wrong with that? I'd rather a player sold for money rather than leave for free, similar to how we missed the boat on selling Nocerino. How is it delusional?

To compare him with fodder Nocerino

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
To compare him with fodder Nocerino

I didn't compare them. I compared them not being sold at their peak. At the time I thought post-lockdown Hakan was peak, and it seemed like he wasn't renewing.

Seriously, I dare you to go through my history and find a post of me saying Hakan is trash.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Inter is a top team tbh

Good for them, take a look at the team above them in Serie A, who also as it happened beat them in the league when the two sides faced each other.

Inter is a team on the brink of collapse, trying desperately to catch one of the youngest sides in Europe before they are forced to sell their players lmbo.

?Top team? gtfo with that shit

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Hakan is trash.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I didn't compare them. I compared them not being sold at their peak. At the time I thought post-lockdown Hakan was peak, and it seemed like he wasn't renewing.

Seriously, I dare you to go through my history and find a post of me saying Hakan is trash.

We will renew him and your idea of selling him will never happen. :)

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Lukaku is a donkey but he isn't an idiot. It's obvious that what Ibra said wasn't racist to everyone who isn't a biased bitch or a dumb journalist.

he is as dumb as a cross over between a mule and a bonobo, go read up some of his interviews

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We will renew him and your idea of selling him will never happen. :)

Dude, I really try hard to take you seriously sometimes and not twist your words and whatever, but you make it so hard sometimes. You know full well what that sentence meant, that if Hakan was going to run down his contract then we should have sold him before that happens. It doesn't mean I want him sold. Have some respect for other peoples intelligence and maybe they'll do the same for you.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Will Bennacer be back against Merda?

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
Capello's and Cassano's comments made my heart happy. We are the best team in the world and nobody can convince me otherwise :D:D:D

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Watching these teams makes my eyes bleed

They press the ref better than they do the opposition

Thank you Pioli for playing the way you do

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Let's say we loan out Gabbia next season and redeem Tomori. I think a smart loan signing might be Issa Diop. He's been pushed to the bench. Has a lot of experience for a 24 year old and has room to develop. His value doesn't match his talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.