Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
If there's any semblance of fair moderating on this forum I demand that the user who hacked into the Ronaldo vs MVB thread be permabanned or else post the 5,000+ posters who voted for Van Basten :o

Also since farouk admitted to being Fiero that account be permabanned as well.

Cheer up dru. Who gives a flying fuck about a poll? Whoever did that obviously cared enough to do it, so why give him the satisfaction of being affected by it.

That said, there is a possibility, knowing your love for Ronaldo, that you can't get aroused without looking at a poll which your favourite is winning. if that is the case, action must be taken.

Seriously, do the mods have any clue who could have done that? And if Farouk is back, I second that he be banned.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
If there's any semblance of fair moderating on this forum I demand that the user who hacked into the Ronaldo vs MVB thread be permabanned or else post the 5,000+ posters who voted for Van Basten :o

Also since farouk admitted to being Fiero that account be permabanned as well.

fair moderating? I've seen no moderating period.

Half the mods are MIA. No big deal, but perhaps it's time for some new mods??? Perhaps a new :star::star:supermod:star::star:

i propose myself for supermod. I'll come in here with sweeping changes and an iron fist. I'd implement stalin-esque 5 year plans. Though they will be 5 days.

First 5 days, ban all the barca trolls
Second 5 days, create some sort of kudos system to rate good posters
I won't reveal from there on, you will have to wait and see....

MM, you can be my krushchev. Groom you to eventually take over. you can silently seperate yourself from me and bad mouth me and eventually become super mod when I get tired.

Or maybe the current mod's can just recognize obvious trolling, posters who don't have intention to debate, only to piss everyone else off. I got no problem with differing opinions but the trollings getting old

so we got two possible solutions to the shithole that's this forum is becoming:

a)
josef%20stalin.jpg

or

b)

Mod's regulate on all (including myself if needed, don't really care. If you warn me i'll either stop or you can ban me)

Edit: On serious note.... AdrianQ, Ezequiel, DWA Milan, Revolution, MilanMB would be votes off top of my head for mod. I'm sure i am forgetting some other mod worthy peeps. I'd mention Calum too, except i'm positive he has no interest.

Last edited:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri

Half the mods are MIA. No big deal, but perhaps it's time for some new mods??? Perhaps a new :star::star:supermod:star::star:

i propose myself for supermod. I'll come in here with sweeping changes and an iron fist. I'd implement stalin-esque 5 year plans. Though they will be 5 days.

First 5 days, ban all the barca trolls
Second 5 days, create some sort of kudos system to rate good posters
I won't reveal from there on, you will have to wait and see....

MM, you can be my krushchev. Groom you to eventually take over. you can silently seperate yourself from me and bad mouth me and eventually become super mod when I get tired.

Or maybe the current mod's can just recognize obvious trolling, posters who don't have intention to debate, only to piss everyone else off. I got no problem with differing opinions but the trollings getting old

so we got two possible solutions to the shithole that's this forum is becoming:

a)
josef%20stalin.jpg

or

b)

Mod's regulate on all (including myself if needed, don't really care. If you warn me i'll either stop or you can ban me)

Edit: On serious note.... AdrianQ, Ezequiel, DWA Milan, Revolution, MilanMB would be votes off top of my head for mod. I'm sure i am forgetting some other mod worthy peeps. I'd mention Calum too, except i'm positive he has no interest.
I'm sorry but it's everything or nothing for me. Either I become an Admin/Supermod automatically or get perma+ip-banned. :D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I'm sorry but it's everything or nothing for me. Either I become an Admin/Supermod automatically or get perma+ip-banned. :D

I dunno if i'm ready to live in a world where Sasha is supermod. Reminds me of "Brave New World"

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Will you be sticking to Senatorism In One Forum, or will you be expanding onto other forums?

Also, permabans should be delivered with a picture of an ice pick.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Will you be sticking to Senatorism In One Forum, or will you be expanding onto other forums?

Absolute totalitarian rule over all sub forums. Off topic, SAPL, Football, you name it, you can't hit

Also, permabans should be delivered with a picture of an ice pick.

I also plan to sentence people to siberia with picture of polar bears

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dunno if i'm ready to live in a world where Sasha is supermod. Reminds me of "Brave New World"

Orgies and drug-use, centred around an angry, bitter midget?

Actually, doesn't the midget get exiled/banned for fucking with the establishment? It's a long time since I read the book, but I'd watch myself if I were you, MM.

Last edited:

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
This mod hiatus isn't fun. Billy got banned for swearing in every possible direction without really attacking anyone AFAIK. Not exactly Mr. Current Affairs, though.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Cheer up dru. Who gives a flying fuck about a poll? Whoever did that obviously cared enough to do it, so why give him the satisfaction of being affected by it.

That said, there is a possibility, knowing your love for Ronaldo, that you can't get aroused without looking at a poll which your favourite is winning. if that is the case, action must be taken.

Seriously, do the mods have any clue who could have done that? And if Farouk is back, I second that he be banned.

Oh so that`s why that guy is so annoying .Ban please.

@ Senatore ,good 5 year plan :star:

communist_party_holy_taco.jpg

P.S: http://www.milannews.it should be a banned source like tuttocrap and tribal football.They seriously write to much crap,people just seem to take them a bit more serious cause there writing in Italian.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

If you really do want a change, you should cut the jokes. Sells better.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Something that bothers me is the trolling in some players threads... Dinho and Pirlo threads have been trolled to death, a shame really.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Something that bothers me is the trolling in some players threads... Dinho and Pirlo threads have been trolled to death, a shame really.
It's sorta inevitable. Some players push the discussions to that extreme. If you've read one page in them you know it all. I mostly avoid them.
I don't know how to be sure who corrupted the poll. I probably wouldn't ban someone for it as well. I think if you create a new thread with a new poll we can merge it and everything is ok.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
I don't know how to be sure who corrupted the poll. I probably wouldn't ban someone for it as well. I think if you create a new thread with a new poll we can merge it and everything is ok.
Why should I have to open up a whole new thread with a new poll because someone corrupted the first one?

Anyway Jasper it doesn't matter. It's not an issue of it being a thread of a player I like. Someone broke the rule(S) and hacked into a thread. But they'll go scott free because it isn't an issue with whomever has the power/authority to change it. That's my problem. Smaller infringements have led to bannings and post deletions etc.

Anyway thanks for trying to help Jasper. At the end of the day I know you have to stick up for your fellow mods (who else but someone with mod powers could do this. Also it shouldn't be too hard to show who voted for Ron/MVB as the other polls show....unless of course it's a pure hacker and even then the i.p. should be easy to get). But I genuinely appreciate your at least acknowledging my concern. Thanks buddy :)

dru.

Last edited:

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
i don't think you'll ever end up the trolling and if you do, the forum will be boring. I used to visit a portuguese forum who started to have strict rules and now sucks hardcore.

I think that the only reason to ban someone is racism and not some little jokes or small statements about some race. Only real racism.

Seriously, if the world is so messed up, why do you think that one day you'll have the forum "organized"?

Let the users kill themselves out and teach them how to use the "ignore" option.

+1

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
If you really do want a change, you should cut the jokes. Sells better.

OK.

I believe the lack of moderation has lead to an insane amount of trolling and killing the quality of posts in general. There are a handful of members who make anything resembling insite and when they do they are generally trolled to death.

I don't really care what kind of stuff goes on in off-topic threads, but it gets annoying on player threads, match threads, football threads

More so it's bs members who admit to being previously banned members sign up for new accounts and don't get banned.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why should I have to open up a whole new thread with a new poll because someone corrupted the first one?
Cause you care :D
Anyway Jasper it doesn't matter. It's not an issue of it being a thread of a player I like. Someone broke the rule(S) and hacked into a thread. But they'll go scott free because it isn't an issue with whomever has the power/authority to change it. That's my problem. Smaller infringements have led to bannings and post deletions etc.
It was probably a mod who comes here twice a year. Banning him for some time wouldn't change much but must be considered ...
Anyway thanks for trying to help Jasper. At the end of the day I know you have to stick up for your fellow mods (who else but someone with mod powers could do this. Also it shouldn't be too hard to show who voted for Ron/MVB as the other polls show....unless of course it's a pure hacker and even then the i.p. should be easy to get). But I genuinely appreciate your at least acknowledging my concern. Thanks buddy :)

dru.
I went there and couldn't figure how to restore the original poll.
OK.

I believe the lack of moderation has lead to an insane amount of trolling and killing the quality of posts in general. There are a handful of members who make anything resembling insite and when they do they are generally trolled to death.
So you propose bans?
I don't really care what kind of stuff goes on in off-topic threads, but it gets annoying on player threads, match threads, football threads
The trolling was suggested to be targeted in mod lounge. We'll see what happens. Meanwhile everyone can look into the mirror.
More so it's bs members who admit to being previously banned members sign up for new accounts and don't get banned.

That one is actually solely on me. Partly on David and Gaizka as well but as they aren't active I'm the one who made a mistake on it. Got me thinking - I really don't care that much anymore. Maybe some changes would be good. I should be stripped down and someone else have a go.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Is that you handing in your resignation Jasper? That last paragraph provoked some tears there.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
I for one would hate to see Jasper not a mod. I've blasted him before but he tries and he's a good guy.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Is that you handing in your resignation Jasper? That last paragraph provoked some tears there.

That`s really gay:D

Jasper you should remain a mod,your doing a good job.Me and 99% of the forum need to up our game and start posting better,i for one have been lazy to post insightful things for a while now.

You guys should also go on a banning spree and start making examples out of some obvious trolls that we have around here.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
That didn't really provoke any tears. But it was quite sad and heartfelt. :( :tongue:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Like I said before, just give Lisa/C4M super mod powers. Though it could be a good idea to have a new mod aswell, just to freshen things up a bit.

Super Mods:
Jasper
Lisa
C4M

Mods:
Cristina
Milano

Also, if you don't do anything, you shouldn't be a mod, no matter how respected you are.

off topic : how did the current leaders/mods get their status?

Sexual favours.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
That one is actually solely on me. Partly on David and Gaizka as well but as they aren't active I'm the one who made a mistake on it. Got me thinking - I really don't care that much anymore. Maybe some changes would be good. I should be stripped down and someone else have a go.

this is what i'm saying... perhaps promote a new supermod? Or add another couple mods????

i don't blame david, gaiza urself for being busy. Everyones got a life. When you do make decisions they are right. But fact you're only mod with real authority who is here on a semi-consistent basis makes it hard.

i'm not saying any of you 3 should step down, but would adding another be bad? Someone a little more active these days?

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
this is what i'm saying... perhaps promote a new supermod? Or add another couple mods????

i don't blame david, gaiza urself for being busy. Everyones got a life. When you do make decisions they are right. But fact you're only mod with real authority who is here on a semi-consistent basis makes it hard.

i'm not saying any of you 3 should step down, but would adding another be bad? Someone a little more active these days?

not even a mention for me? I'm active...

:(

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol i second Untd's suggestion ....although the extra Mod spot should be given via the majority of the members ...but kinda doubting the accuracy of polls :rolleyes:
Nah ... the judges are appointed. Ain't about politics.
Like I said before, just give Lisa/C4M super mod powers. Though it could be a good idea to have a new mod aswell, just to freshen things up a bit.
I've said it myself. I don't see the point in having differences between Supermod and Mod.
Also, if you don't do anything, you shouldn't be a mod, no matter how respected you are.
Not that important. Though the poll-case shows a bad example.
I'm down with that.
I'm pretty active actually ... though I ignore a lot of (shit)threads.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I've said it myself. I don't see the point in having differences between Supermod and Mod.
Do you mean everybody should be a supermod? I'd agree since all they are missing is the ability to ban people, as for who it should be, it really doesn't matter. They'll all do the same job and the same bunch of idiots will come out kicking and screaming about all the injustices of the internet.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
It was probably a mod who comes here twice a year. Banning him for some time wouldn't change much but must be considered ...

I went there and couldn't figure how to restore the original poll.
If it was indeed Milan my love, I would like to see if he has a reason before anything, I heavily doubt he did it on purpose. That said...who knows when we will be able to contact him.

Think the poll is already restored...

Truth be told, it's not just your fault. I also have been having the same issues of not caring much about it anymore, probably why whenever I remember what my duty is a mod looks like an unfair move.

I gotta be honest, ever since Beemer left I felt like we didn't do our job right there and that's when more trolling by regular members, insults, etc. started happening more often. I know there will always be some level of trolling, there will always be heavy discussions between members (believe me, seen members come and go, fights always remain), but lately it has turned into another level.

Schedule