The Rumour Commode XXXIII: Loan with Option to Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
it amazes me how you proclaim to be the guy who understands everything and then you drop a shit post like this. A 2 year old could see the difference between how Tonali and Bennacer play and would understand why one has less passess and touches than the other.

Using your theory, you could then agree that Rebic is superior to Leao cause he has 3.6 vs 2.52 shot-creating actions, +0.19 vs +0.01 xG, 0.66 vs 0.33 goal-creating actions, 0.48 vs 0.30 goals per shot on target.

So Leao is the inferior left winger and fanboys will start loving him for his pace and ability to beat a man but otherwise his finishing and creating chances is rather average and way below Antes level.

Thats how it works according to you, right?

:star:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
On a contract till 2025 not too much will happen though. He is not too big to fail.
Also true.

Meanwhile:

Il Giornale: Giroud is the first number #9 of Milan since Albertino Bigon 50 years ago to score a brace in his first official home game. #history
08aa7ae36a5c565a1b637c87ea6193d3.jpg

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
:lol:

Brest so fucking petty :lol:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
New commode time?????

We will be in our first CL match I assume during the next Commode, so better have something to do with our return.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
What is going on we're signinf Chaka Traore from out of nowhere?? He's an amazing talent

But we need a fucking starter at AM. Diaz is not it. And even if he is, if he gets injured for 3 months who taking over? Messias? Krunic? :lol:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
New commode time?????

We will be in our first CL match I assume during the next Commode, so better have something to do with our return.

unless Mbappe is joining, I don't see us dropping 1500 pages in 2 weeks :lol:

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
I feel bad for this Faivre kid. Surely Brest wouldn't just say your not going nowhere. That's not how you treat your players. I think its a negotiation tactic to make us pay what they want. I feel like he will arrive in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.