Official: Friendlies

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Honestly don't care about the Tata mistake.

Good win in a friendly which was a bit too brutal for my liking.

Seeing very good things from Giroud. He is doing the fundamental things very well.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
before i say anything, let me say this: i'm not a homosexual

but olivier giroud though, man..... what a guy to be ac milan #9 , what a perfect fit

I mean....with enough lube anything can be a perfect fit (no homo)

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
it may sound funny for old men like you, but if we don't get a good replacement, what he said is gonna be the mildest version.

Can you call me when the sky stops falling

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Are you serious?

100%. We have so many pressing matters right now, I don't think we can even spend half a mil on another back-up GK. But if we can, I hope we do, and he's a reliable Serie A goalkeeper in his early 30s. If not, which would be worst case scenario, relegate Tatarusanu as 3rd choice and promote Plizzari as 2nd. And then pray Maignan is available for all 50 games next season.

Watch the penalties vs Valencia and yesterday's mistake. Even as a back-up goalkeeper, Tatarusanu is quite clearly past it and has the movement of a turtle.

I'm not one of those (or ever been) who has considered Plizzari as Donnarumma's heir in June 2017 & I know his limits, his Serie B stats last season, etc.. but I can't understand why we didn't give him any minutes in pre-season.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tatarusanu has a permanent lack of competitive matches, a few friendlies don't change that. Should he be needed for a longer period I am sure he would gain more security with rhythm.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Missed the game. How did we play? Calabria as captain, how was his game ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Tatarusanu has a permanent lack of competitive matches, a few friendlies don't change that. Should he be needed for a longer period I am sure he would gain more security with rhythm.

Last season when he had to play a few matches, he was only ~poor against Roma, when he was at fault directly for a goal and could've done more on another (the 3-3 draw we were scammed out of). Other than that, he was nowhere near as bad as he looked pre-season on PKs or his mistake yesterday.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Lack of competitive matches doesnt excuse that error. That is just basic gk awareness he failed at.

And we have seen it before. Nevertheless, hopefully Maignan stays fit so we dont have to see him much

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Sure, but we've even seen Donnarumma do dumb shit like that on multiple occasions - remember Paletta backpass? Can happen to any keeper. No excuse for it regardless. Other than those terrible PKs on the Valencia game and his mistake the other day, he's been fine otherwise.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pobega is massive

FBT and Gabbia having nice starts as well

Adli is a little disappointing, nice build-up and decision making but his end product has been woeful