Official: Friendlies

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Bart, nice recovery, showing some teeth!!!

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Colombo looks really slow and indecisive
that's why i think it's necessary for us to loan him out. without some playing time to help him learn the gam and sharpen his senses and reactions he'll 100% be bum

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pobega now CB???

Make it all make sense!!!

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Our off-the-ball movement, when the defence has the ball, is really none-existent. They be looking like statues out there.

It's all just odd... midday in the sweltering heat, 3/4 matches back to back... Pioli literally cooking the squad and doing it with odd, very odd tactics and formations at times.

I'm so confused lol

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A massive positive from this mornings game is that I've had loads of coffee and did a brilliant shit... So thanks Milan 😁

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Kjaer is done as a top player. Should be 5th CB at best. We desperately need a new CB.

Bartesaghi really loves to tackle, and he has impeccable timing. Playing very mature for his age (17!). He is a bit too tall (1.93 cm) to be playing as a fullback. I'm fine with him as Theo's backup if it means more money for CB/CF/DM. He can be the Kalulu of the left side, covering for LB and LCB if needed.

Adli is good but playing as a regista is to putting to much pressure on him. He isn't mature enough (bioli not giving him minutes doesn't help either) to do well there. Should be played as a mezzala to give him more freedom of movement, as he is right now just crossing the ball up top pirla style. bioli's A team is playing with an anchor/Krunic in CM but his B team is playing Adli as a regista in CM. Why?

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Kjaer is done as a top player. Should be 5th CB at best. We desperately need a new CB.

Bartesaghi really loves to tackle, and he has impeccable timing. Playing very mature for his age (17!). He is a bit too tall (1.93 cm) to be playing as a fullback. I'm fine with him as Theo's backup if it means more money for CB/CF/DM. He can be the Kalulu of the left side, covering for LB and LCB if needed.

Adli is good but playing as a regista is to putting to much pressure on him. He isn't mature enough (bioli not giving him minutes doesn't help either) to do well there. Should be played as a mezzala to give him more freedom of movement, as he is right now just crossing the ball up top pirla style. bioli's A team is playing with an anchor/Krunic in CM but his B team is playing Adli as a regista in CM. Why?
Because we dont have any natural CMs unless you wanna get someone from the Primevera

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Gacek

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Because of the same reason why Pioli while having in his formation an ideal position for Adli - Reijnders position - doesn't use him there.
Because he hates Adli. There are no sporting reasons behind this.
And I don't care why Pioli hates him so much - it shouldn't matter in professional club.