The Rumour Commode XXXIII: Loan with Option to Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Gazzetta Dello Sport - The attacking right winger, it must be said, is not the priority of the Italian vice champions, active on the market since the beginning of this session also because the squad available to Pioli needed to be adjusted and confirmed.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Costacurta’s mother died in a car accident today. May she rest in peace

Billy <3

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
So the priorities according to GdS are the replacements for the players who left: Mandzu, Dalot, Hakan, Meite.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
The number 1 priority should be, Franck Yannick Kessie.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
The number 1 priority should be, Franck Yannick Kessie.
It is, Milan is said to be willing to extend even on a shorter deal.

A lot is riding on this one going in the bank. It will confirm or cast doubt on the project.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
CM: #ACMilan braced for new bid from Germany after demanding ?15m for Hauge

https://t.co/ldJG5G80GE #SempreMilan

If I have to choose I prefer selling Hauge over Leao. Very nice plusvalenza if we can receive 15m. That will be an injection directly into Paolo's market.

:eek: I'd be fine with it if you more partisan towards your countryman but that is a fair appraisal. :thumbsup:

I would hate to lose either and prefer one to go on loan instead. But I guess we need to free up some funds so one will have to go.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo

A lot is riding on this one going in the bank. It will confirm or cast doubt on the project.

Give him what he wants but no short deal. 6m on 5 year contract for Il Presidente please. Either he spends his best years with us or we sell early for lots of money

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

Tbh, a shorter deal sounds like desperation. The future is anything but bright if, renewals to key pieces keep failing to happen.

The usual suspects will be taking advantage by taking away the assets of lower revenue clubs that have underpaid top talent, with expiring deals.

Milan can't pay 8m. The Dolla/Wijnaldum moves this summer will become standard market practice.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
CM: #ACMilan braced for new bid from Germany after demanding ?15m for Hauge

https://t.co/ldJG5G80GE #SempreMilan

If I have to choose I prefer selling Hauge over Leao. Very nice plusvalenza if we can receive 15m. That will be an injection directly into Paolo's market.

Leao is the more ready player, Pioli counts on him and if we sell him we have to sign a proper replacement.

Hauge doesn't look ready for this season and we are ok in his position anyway, so selling him would mean having more money to strengthen the team.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I know it's probably in the works, but I am desperately waiting for news on the important stuff.

In order of priority for me:
1. Renew Kessie for 6m/year
2. Sign CAM preferably Vlasic
3. Sell Conti
4. Sell/loan out Caldara
------
------
5. Sell Castillejo
6. RW
--------
--------
7. Get CM
8. Sell Krunic
--------
--------
9. Buy 3rd CF
10. Loan out Colombo
------
------
11. Loan RB
12. Loan out Kalulu

Somewhere there is to loan out or sell Hauge depending on how much we need the money.

Main thing would be to get 1-4 done ASAP. The further down the list we get during the Summer the better, otherwise it can wait until the Winter window.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
I know it's probably in the works, but I am desperately waiting for news on the important stuff.

In order of priority for me:
1. Renew Kessie for 6m/year
2. Sign CAM preferably Vlasic
3. Sell Conti
4. Sell/loan out Caldara
------
------
5. Sell Castillejo
6. RW
--------
--------
7. Get CM
8. Sell Krunic
--------
--------
9. Buy 3rd CF
10. Loan out Colombo
------
------
11. Loan RB
12. Loan out Kalulu

Somewhere there is to loan out or sell Hauge depending on how much we need the money.

Main thing would be to get 1-4 done ASAP. The further down the list we get during the Summer the better, otherwise it can wait until the Winter window.

what about 2nd cdm?? we have kessie and nobody else to play there
and kessie will be out for first games and middle of the season
(if he decides to stay)

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Schira: in today's summit, Venezia asked Milan Caldara with the loan formula. The player evaluates, but the salary is high. He would need an incentive from Milan.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Apparently had a sudden illness while driving and crashed into a gate. Sad to hear. RIP.

Yeah, but to be honest, I think there should be some age restrictions for driving, as it can also be a danger for others.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Schira: in today's summit, Venezia asked Milan Caldara with the loan formula. The player evaluates, but the salary is high. He would need an incentive from Milan.

wtf
It would be dumbest thing ever to loan him to potentially relegation team, where his price will be dropping
and on top of that pay his salray:lol:

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
what about 2nd cdm?? we have kessie and nobody else to play there
and kessie will be out for first games and middle of the season
(if he decides to stay)

Yes would be great but don't know if we have funds or time for it. Maybe Kessie, Bennacer, Tonali, Pobega and Krunic until Winter in worst case scenario, then bring someone in?

I am just thinking is it better to get a CM and only have Diaz, Krunic and Maldini as CAM options?

Or is it better to have Saelemaekers starting and Castillejo at RW but a good Kessie type backup CM?

Ideally it won't be one or two out of three as all CAM, RW and defensive CM sub are important.

It's just hard not hearing anything, and although it's nice to have Ballo-Toure and hear Kaio Jorge rumours those aren't really top priorities.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
--------zlatan---giroud----------
rebic----------------saelserman--
-------kessie--benncer-----------
th-----tomori---kjaer---calabria
--------------mm------------------

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
The Italian Government has given the all-clear for stadiums to be open at 50 per cent capacity, but fans can only enter with a Green Pass proving their COVID status

Great news.

Here we go With the covid passport

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
On paper that look actually so bad

--------zlatan---giroud----------
rebic----------diaz------saelserman--
-------kessie--benncer-----------
th-----tomori---kjaer---calabria

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Why cant we ? buy ? ( like inter ) halaand from dortmund

Use him for the year, win scudetto