Status
Not open for further replies.

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
:thumbsup:

But ONE good winger or left mid could massively rectify this.
I'm inclined to gamble on Paqueta....but there are probably better options. It's a real pity that Bernard went to England.

on those wages? not a pity for us

MaShiMoRoiiz

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If we don’t get one of SMS or Rabiot, it will be dissappointing trans.market.

Rumours make me dream.:fp::fp:

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
hakan is our best player after romagnoli and he deserve to stay AND play. :star:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Milan are working on signing Bakayoko on loan with option to buy for €30-35M. The agreement is yet to be defined with Chelsea but negotiations are proceeding well. Also the meeting with the player’s reps this morning was positive [@DiMarzio]

Farry

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I’m not against bakayoko at all. If you are against it watch some of his Monaco highlights. Guy was a beast. Rough season at Chelsea but there’s no reason he can’t get back to being one of the most highly sought after players in Europe again. Loan and option is ideal in any scenario you could imagine for a talented guy after a rough season... especially in our situation, anyone that can’t see that is a huge dipshit. If he flops again then we lose next to nothing

Last edited:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I will reserve judgement on Bakayoko until I see him play in our shirt.

I don't watch the Prem (or anything apart from Serie A, EL, and CL) so you guys are better judges of how he did at Chelsea last season. Whenever I did see him play for Monaco he was very good, and so I hope we can get those performances out of him. A change of environment/league can do wonders for a player, especially a young one.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We're getting Baka for free. So paying a fairly higher salary for him is not a big deal.

Clearly CHE will have to cover some, but who cares?

Maybe, for that year, yes. But what's going to happen in one year, in case we take him on a permanent deal? Will he take a paycut of 50%?

I mean, when Kessie is on 2.5M, you can't have a Bakayoko earning twice as much (or even more). He'd be one of the best earners of our team too. And that's for a depth player.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
hope they will close deal with bakayoko in next day-two so i can forget that he even exist ASAP, give meeeeee sssssssmmmmmmmssssssss rumors :star:

sms+carrasco(?) and close the mercato.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
If people calling you a merda fan is a common occurrence, you might want to take a step back and reexamine why that might be.

Idk if you're a merda fan tbh but you are one of the biggest pessimists and downers on here for what it's worth.

last I checked

calling someone an inter fan was a go to insult for peeps in the forum, so nah it doesnt really bother me.

And do tell me, out of my recent posts, where exactly is the pessimism? Or is arguing what players we actually need and would be best suited for us as opposed to buying into the mantra that every player we get is Grade A material considered pessimism?

Apparently not calling last seasons mercato a 10/10 was also considered pessimism. Calling out Bonuccis transfer despite the fact that money would have been better spent fixing positions of real NEED was considered pessimism. Questioning whether it was wise to give Gattuso a 3 year contract instead of waiting till the end of the season like any sensible club would do was considered pessimism.

the number of 10/10 mercato guys who changed their tune the moment it turned out it wasnt are the real fans apparently.

Forgive me if I dont buy into BS optimism or that I like to see things on a more logical manner. This whole thing started because some doof thought I said Lyon are greater than Milan (where he even got that I have no clue). I just merely mentioned that atm we are not better than Man Utd (who have the highest revenues) and Barca (who are one of the most popular clubs). Not surprisingly, other posters picked up on it and just ran with it without checking like usual. Not surpising really

p.s. - him calling me a merda fan is based on some fantasy of his that I trash Milan on the Inter forums. I called him out on it once before to prove it and he conveniently ignored it. I called him out on it again so lets see if he comes up with anything other than OHH BOO HOO YOU ARE A MERDA FAN

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe, for that year, yes. But what's going to happen in one year, in case we take him on a permanent deal? Will he take a paycut of 50%?

I mean, when Kessie is on 2.5M, you can't have a Bakayoko earning twice as much (or even more). He'd be one of the best earners of our team too. And that's for a depth player.

Let's worry about getting into the top 4 first this year then think about next year. :lol:

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
If we don’t get one of SMS or Rabiot, it will be dissappointing trans.market.

Rumours make me dream.:fp::fp:

There haven’t been massive rumors about these transfers, it’s just the same old RnB forum that builds up absurdly high expectations to Milan’s transfer campaign

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to Alfredo Pedulla Milan in front would have made important steps for Martial, but there would be various problems that would block the deal.

stilouri

Beginner
Reaction score
Bakayoko is the same style like Kessie and without technique. I dont understand the move

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Depay: "I'm happy at the moment, but of course I would like to go to a bigger club.''

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
According to Alfredo Pedulla Milan in front would have made important steps for Martial, but there would be various problems that would block the deal.

yeaaaaa, no
man u won't sell martial one day before the closure of the english market, and stay without a star left wing
that was a stupid rumour from Pedulla

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
hakan is our best player after romagnoli and he deserve to stay AND play. :star:

Incorrect, Kessie was the best player after Romagnoli.

And do tell me, out of my recent posts, where exactly is the pessimism? Or is arguing what players we actually need and would be best suited for us as opposed to buying into the mantra that every player we get is Grade A material considered pessimism?

p.s. - him calling me a merda fan is based on some fantasy of his that I trash Milan on the Inter forums. I called him out on it once before to prove it and he conveniently ignored it. I called him out on it again so lets see if he comes up with anything other than OHH BOO HOO YOU ARE A MERDA FAN

I'll be honest with you - I don't read your posts these days anymore simply because of many whiny posts in the past. These aren't 10/10 mercato trolling related, genuine whiny posts. But it's no big deal because as you see - I'm going my own way and don't actively bother you about it at this point(except for that previous post of course).

I wasn't aware of that conspiracy but I'll be sure to bring popcorn for that showdown :lol:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
yeaaaaa, no
man u won't sell martial one day before the closure of the english market, and stay without a star left wing

Alexis is not a star LW? Martial wants out.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yeaaaaa, no

They are pretty set in that area. Sanchez, Rashford, Lingaard. There's a reason why Martial got limited playing time.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
There haven’t been massive rumors about these transfers, it’s just the same old RnB forum that builds up absurdly high expectations to Milan’s transfer campaign
This is simply not true.

We've been linked to Sergej by a bunch of Twitter accounts and also by Sky and some other news agencies, Leonardo was asked about him by three different journalists during the press conference.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Maldini's first action in charge. :lol:

Fuck Curva!

Season tickets are on sale for a while now. First round (Curva) is already over. Second too. Today we started general sale.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Even Lolito mentioned the loan deal + counter parts + couple payments surely hitting at us

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is simply not true.

We've been linked to Sergej by a bunch of Twitter accounts and also by Sky and some other news agencies, Leonardo was asked about him by three different journalists during the press conference.

NO ,YOU PART isnt correct

sky never told we are in anykinde nego. with lazio nor sms

twitter acc. are only ones with la stampa who told it.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
ok, so Chelsea gets Kovavic on loan and he needs to get rid of Bakayoko, so we get him

couldn't we get Kovacic on loan?

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
SKY: Antonelli will leave Milan. Genoa and Empoli interested.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
ok, so Chelsea gets Kovavic on loan and he needs to get rid of Bakayoko, so we get him

couldn't we get Kovacic on loan?

Kovacic loan to Chelsea was likely part of Courtois going to RM deal.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I'm having a real hard time deciding on how I would celebrate if we were to sign SMS, really hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule