\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Liking Bakayoko as of late. That is all.

yes baka is playing in his natural position in a 2 man midfield, this team needs major upgrade in the lm spot and the rb spot.

hopefully conti and paqueta come in ready to go because if they do our team level jumps drastically. Our only issue is depth tho

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Zlatan and Paqueta on LM/LW would be a big upgrade to this formation

I would rather have 60 year old Zlatan then prime Cutrone

giphy.webp

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
yes baka is playing in his natural position in a 2 man midfield, this team needs major upgrade in the lm spot and the rb spot.

hopefully conti and paqueta come in ready to go because if they do our team level jumps drastically. Our only issue is depth tho

Depth for players who don’t show up?

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Conti gonna be shit for at least a year after a so long injury. Don't place hope on him, you will only feel disappointment.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Zlatan and Paqueta on LM/LW would be a big upgrade to this formation

I would rather have 60 year old Zlatan then prime Cutrone

Good job bashing one of the few players who gives a fuck.

I salute you.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Positives from today-man I’m loving Bakayoko. I think that guy could actually be a fire big game player for us

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Our problem unfortunately is we have too many limited and slow players who are more suited to the 90s or something. Higuain, Suso, Hakan and Cutrone to name a few and not to mention a few shit ones like Abate and tbh Borini should never be allowed to play professionally

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Our problem unfortunately is we have too many limited and slow players who are more suited to the 90s or something. Higuain, Suso, Hakan and Cutrone to name a few and not to mention a few shit ones like Abate and tbh Borini should never be allowed to play professionally

how is cutrone or suso slow?? I understand Hakan and Gonzalo (who doesnt really need to be fast), but Suso isnt slow, he's just small and gets overrun :D

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You feel me now when I say we do not create enough? Higuain - 0 chances (apart from the penalty), Cutrone - 0 chances, Samu - 0 chances, Cutrone vs Betis - 0 chances. And this goes on and on, unless Suso/Higuain is in the zone and makes a brilliant assist/shot.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You feel me now when I say we do not create enough? Higuain - 0 chances (apart from the penalty), Cutrone - 0 chances, Samu - 0 chances, Cutrone vs Betis - 0 chances. And this goes on and on, unless Suso/Higuain is in the zone and makes a brilliant assist/shot.

yea and you need juve throw two people at suso knows he is our only outlet to a chance, our left side is dogshit and suso doesnt have a rb to help take the pressure off

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Higuain seems to have gotten even slower and doing everything including getting shots away. That’s why he doesn’t play for a champs league team

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Theres one thing im ready to give to Gonzalo tonight, he was the only player who entered the field without "ah well, if we're lucky we might get a draw" in his head. It was for selfish reasons, but at least he's not used to being an underdog.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Higuain seems to have gotten even slower and doing everything including getting shots away. That’s why he doesn’t play for a champs league team

Yeah, you're right.

Club Brugge wouldn't accept having Higuain on their team.

What a load of shit.

Griezzman? Not CL calibre. Aubameyang? Ozil? Not CL calibre. Hazard? Not CL calibre

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Did we really pay 18m for Laxalt? :fp::lol:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
More than 70 million spent on Laxalt, Calhanoglu, Castillejo, and Borini.
We could have gotten 2 players that could have really helped us for that money and signed some freebies for cover.
We need to stop buying just for the sake of buying and signing half-players that don't fit our tactical needs.
We still don't have a proper left winger, our midfield options are still woeful, our fullbacks are average at best.
And then we're forced to switch formations, which messes with our form.
We still lack stability to get back into CL.
Our January window needs to be perfect. Paqueta looks promising, but I really don't know if he's gonna be able to help us out immediately. And if the team doesn't get the stability it will also hurt him and the chances that he ends up a flop will increase.
We need to get some fucking consistency asap. Right now there isn't any

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
well, i expect loss, i'm not even sad or angry.

we wasn't even that bad, boys were fighting and trying but jube is too good for us so it's not end of the world.

paqueta and paredes will save our season :o

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I hate unproven players who put effort on their hairstyle as if they were superstar...

Borini and laxalt.. two fodder who somehow played for milan agains juventus..
About his hair. Try harder.

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score

What? Everytime Higuain touches the ball his first touch was like he was touching hot fire. It’s not that we never created, it’s that when we gave them anything they messed up. Especially Higuain, on 3 separate occasions, he messed up his first touch in the penalty area or in around the 18 yard box. It’s Juve we not getting many chances and every chance was squandered. And it’s Juve you can’t expect it on a plate, a good touch and shoot sometimes is need. That’s what a striker is meant to do, but for some chance creation means they must be alone with a lot of time to shoot, that won’t happen against top teams.

It’s all good and well to feed the strikers, but they also need to help. Cutrone has the same issue, gets the ball in the box, gets bullied and loses the ball.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
More than 70 million spent on Laxalt, Calhanoglu, Castillejo, and Borini.
We could have gotten 2 players that could have really helped us for that money and signed some freebies for cover.
We need to stop buying just for the sake of buying and signing half-players that don't fit our tactical needs.
We still don't have a proper left winger, our midfield options are still woeful, our fullbacks are average at best.
And then we're forced to switch formations, which messes with our form.
We still lack stability to get back into CL.
Our January window needs to be perfect. Paqueta looks promising, but I really don't know if he's gonna be able to help us out immediately. And if the team doesn't get the stability it will also hurt him and the chances that he ends up a flop will increase.
We need to get some fucking consistency asap. Right now there isn't any

We just need a consistent attacker. Like a Douglas Costa or Mane, who will scare defenders as soon as they sprint.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Milan lost 2-0 to Juventus

Inter lost 4-1 to Atalanta

Let’s move to next week

Status
Not open for further replies.