The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
What worries me is that Theo trained with the team normally yesterday.
There could be more cases tomorrow...

If that would be the case, the game would 99.9% be called off. This would work out in our favour.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Depends a little on how they conducted the training. I doubt they let him rub up to people while knowing a positive might show up.

I hope I'm right.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Can't wait to see the photos of Mandzukic in Milano, he is expected within a few hours. This is a really big signing for me. We hardly need him but he will bring to the table what this team needs without demanding anything.

As for mentality and experience he is an absolute bargain for the 1,8m. That deal might be worth it just for having him at Milanello :star:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Er7adheXIAAcrQo

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Espressino: Mandzukic and Milan have found an agreement: 6 months contract at 1.8m€.
Second year contract to be activated if Milan reach Champions League, at 3.5m€

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I want Mario just to destroy skrinar and his moronic flappy run.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
If Mario wanted money, he would accept offers from Turkey and Russia (they offered almost double what will we give to him), or he would stay in Saudi Arabia.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
The news about their positivity came initially a couple days ago. So if there was any about Theo, he would have either not trained or trained separately. But new cases are a possibility. This is why the likes of Daniel should not be loaned out.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Holy fuck our team will be so strong now.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mario #Mandzukic’s weekly agenda: tomorrow medicals with #ACMilan. Then he will sign the contract until June (€1,5M + add-ons) with option for another year on Tuesday. #transfers @NicoSchira

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I always hated on mandzukic and was against the idea of signing him as our starting striker.

When Thats said, signing him now is a no brainer. Subbing him late in games and having him and Zlatan in the box would be terrifying for the opposition defenders.. especially the bolognas and chievos of the league.

I hope he is fit enough and runs tirelessly like the grinta merchant he was

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mario Mandzukic is [was...] a free agent - he has turned down bids from Turkish clubs weeks ago. He’ll be in Milano in the next few hours in order to sign his contract as new AC Milan player until the end of the season - medicals pending. Confirmed. Handshake #ACMilan #transfers @FabRomano

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Mandzu painting red & black is true?!!!!

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I always hated on mandzukic and was against the idea of signing him as our starting striker.

When Thats said, signing him now is a no brainer. Subbing him late in games and having him and Zlatan in the box would be terrifying for the opposition defenders.. especially the bolognas and chievos of the league.

I hope he is fit enough and runs tirelessly like the grinta merchant he was

Zlatan Mandzukic and Rebic in the box

this should be fun :D

we already create a lot from crosses

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Holy fuck. Our depth is really scudetto worthy with these buys. Already had it on lock in the girth department.

Status
Not open for further replies.