The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Quality IPTV streams, with anti-freeze technology are extremely cheap these days.

For 35EUR you can get a year subscription of a package that includes every channel imaginable, including Milan Channel, BeIN, Sky, DAZN, ESPN, BT Sports, RAI, Viasat, Cambodian food channels, you name it.

You can upload and watch the m3u playlist through OTT on your TV, VLC on your computer or any of the Android/App Store media players.

I can PM you one if you want.

Yes, they are. I actually had IPTV, but MilanTV disappeared. I was left with a plethora of other Italian and sports channels, which is great, but MilanTV was the one I wanted most. Then I didn't renew.

Now I am interested again, so just poking around. I am going to pursue what IlDiavolo3 and Bird posted (thanks again), and see where I get. If no dice there, I may bug you. Thanks for the offer.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Yes, they are. I actually had IPTV, but MilanTV disappeared. I was left with a plethora of other Italian and sports channels, which is great, but MilanTV was the one I wanted most. Then I didn't renew.

Now I am interested again, so just poking around. I am going to pursue what IlDiavolo3 and Bird posted (thanks again), and see where I get. If no dice there, I may bug you. Thanks for the offer.
I can get you a free trial for a couple of days and you decide after that.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How is this stuff for casting to smart TV?

Casting, through Miracast/Chromecast?
Not needed, although you could go through the hassle if you want by casting through VLC on your phone.

Most Smart TVs have IPTV apps where you can upload the playlist.

I use OTT Player on LG.

There's also Smart IPTV, although few TVs seem to support it nowadays.

If your TV has Android, then there are tons of apps you can use.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Ciro Immobile believes Lazio are ?getting back to our pre-lockdown form? after five consecutive Serie A victories. ?We want to have our say.?

Speak up on week 22, bitch.

mazurxiii

Primavera
Reaction score
Ferbuary and...still no resiginig of Dolar and Rui Kebabista...its a little bit worring tbh.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We had way more injuries and Covid cases impacting our season than any other club in Serie A.

Ibra missed 15 games.

Bennacer 14 games.

Kjaer 10 games.

Romagnoli 11 games.

Rebic 13 games.

Skriniar missed 5 games with Covid and DeVrij only 2 games for comparison!

Bennacer missed 14 games???? This season?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
nothing special

Yeah, he looks slow and awkward; and not the kind of player that uses his body well. Kind of like Peter Crouch, he's tall, but he doesn't really intimidate opponents he's just lanky.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

No problem. But Princess TV and OTT are only media players, not the content itself.
First you get the playlist or xstream codes api, then you use those apps to play them.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
i see the raw elements there & i kinda like. Physical, Simple play (doesn't dwell on the ball), recycles well.

time will tell.

I saw part of the game, Fiorentina dominated a bit more and we were poor. When Coli entered we were already losing 2-1. You don?t see him passing much in the video, its just how we played.

Last edited:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I saw part of the game, Fiorentina dominated and we were poor. When Coli entered we were already losing 2-1. You don?t see him passing much in the video, its just how we played.

what i saw, i liked...time will reveal the rest

Nostradamus

The Predictor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rummenigge, Maradona, Scholl, Lizarazu, Lahm
Quality IPTV streams, with anti-freeze technology are extremely cheap these days.

For 35EUR you can get a year subscription of a package that includes every channel imaginable, including Milan Channel, BeIN, Sky, DAZN, ESPN, BT Sports, RAI, Viasat, Cambodian food channels, you name it.

You can upload and watch the m3u playlist through OTT on your TV, VLC on your computer or any of the Android/App Store media players.

I can PM you one if you want.
I pay 100 EUR a year and I have all channels from Germany, USA, England, Italy, Spain, Austria and Switzerland..ALL..also all new movies + a few thousand older ones.

God bless IPTV + dubious connections :D

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I still don't know what you're talking about

Don't bother. He's a bit delerious after basically every Caribbean poster is slapping him around for talking shit.
But he's doubling down and getting more desperate as usual :proud:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Wow Nostradamus loves watching TV SO much

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I pay 100 EUR a year and I have all channels from Germany, USA, England, Italy, Spain, Austria and Switzerland..ALL..also all new movies + a few thousand older ones.

God bless IPTV + dubious connections :D

Can we hear how much you pay for your premium chocolate?

uter_3.jpg

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Imagine being left out behind fuckin Daniel Maldini

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if Paolo is not extending hakan's contract in order to position Danny as our new number 10.

We have already learned about calcheeos predisposition to nepotism from the pato-tevez saga.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maldini was included because of the EL rules you dildos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule