The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
To be honest I was expecting us to lose this game.
We basically had squad members ready to jump ship

We are in turmoil because of this whole Super League nonsense. We are divided at various levels and unlike the rest of clubs that have the depth in quality to deal with major setbacks this emotional and mental block, AC Milan was always going to be affected. I wouldn't be surprised if secretly Maldini wanted us to lose or not win this particular game.

A type of sacrifice if you will.
It's just a hunch....so go easy if you disagree.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan CEO Ivan Gazidis was reportedly blocked by technical director Paolo Maldini when he wanted to explain the Super League to the team.

La Repubblica reports the CEO wanted to address the players and explain what was happening on Monday, the morning after the announcement.

Maldini, who revealed he didn’t know anything until the announcement on Sunday night, stopped his colleague from entering the dressing room.

The newspaper claims Maldini asked Gazidis to leave the athletes out of the management issues and to not mix business with sports.

:heart: PAOLO

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Milan CEO Ivan Gazidis was reportedly blocked by technical director Paolo Maldini when he wanted to explain the Super League to the team.

La Repubblica reports the CEO wanted to address the players and explain what was happening on Monday, the morning after the announcement.

Maldini, who revealed he didn?t know anything until the announcement on Sunday night, stopped his colleague from entering the dressing room.

The newspaper claims Maldini asked Gazidis to leave the athletes out of the management issues and to not mix business with sports.

:heart: PAOLO

Grande Paolo, but the fact that he didn't know about this is not a good sign. Just when the relationship with Ivan seemed to get on track...

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
#ACMilan CEO Ivan Gazidis risks losing his job at the Rossoneri due to his role in the #SuperLeague, according to Il Corriere dello Sport.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Grande Paolo, but the fact that he didn't know about this is not a good sign. Just when the relationship with Ivan seemed to get on track...

Pretty sure the only reason Paolo didn?t resign numerous times is a personal connection to the club. Hope he continues to feel that way until Elliott and gazidis are gone

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
seems like such a bs report, to further demoralize us in this time

Paolo would not block the CEO unless he's dumb or he knows that Gazidis's days are numbered. But again, bs story.

and also he didn't know about ESL when mass protests happened and AC Milan site issued a statement? 'kay.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'm still sick about yesterday. What an absolute bunch of useless idiots, all of them.

We got get rid of some of these idiots. Meite, Leao, Castillejo, Alexis, Rebic, Krunic... OUT!!

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
#ACMilan CEO Ivan Gazidis risks losing his job at the Rossoneri due to his role in the #SuperLeague, according to Il Corriere dello Sport.

Not just that but..

Il Corriere dello Sport reports Gazidis risks losing his position as CEO of Milan, due to his role in the breakaway project.

Technical director Paolo Maldini, who blocked Gazidis from explaining the Super League to the players on Monday, would become the main candidate to replace the former Arsenal director.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Not just that but..

Il Corriere dello Sport reports Gazidis risks losing his position as CEO of Milan, due to his role in the breakaway project.

Technical director Paolo Maldini, who blocked Gazidis from explaining the Super League to the players on Monday, would become the main candidate to replace the former Arsenal director.

Well, all this is too good to be true, and since good things doesn't happen to us this is absolutely false. I don't see it happening.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I seriously have trouble believing these reports :lol:

But it’s great PR, let the club legend plead ignorance and make him look like he stopped greedy Gazidis. Keep Maldini squeaky clean :thumbsup: If Gazidis resign and this is his last act, :thumbsup:

But Maldini having no idea? Nah...

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
you think elliott consulted with the italians that run the soccer club they own before launching the super league?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Boban's coming back! Boban's coming back!

AshamedDelayedGhostshrimp-size_restricted.gif

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Milanisti every season:

Start: we're bad
Mid: squad is awesome
2/3: scapegoat found
Without the scapegoat the results don't get better: mister's fault

pretty accurate not gonna lie

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
I'm still sick about yesterday. What an absolute bunch of useless idiots, all of them.

We got get rid of some of these idiots. Meite, Leao, Castillejo, Alexis, Rebic, Krunic... OUT!!
stfu

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I want Albertini as CEO... wasnt he the head of Italian FA at one time... guy has experience.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli did well to raise the team spirit and make us protagonists again. But if he can't get us out of this rut then we should look for someone more established.

And I hope the management can see which players deserve to remain and which ones should leave, we really can't wait for long on the likes of Leao to become proper footballers.

If it were up to me I would get rid of all of Raiolas clients including Ibrahimovic and Gigio can fuck off with his ridiculous demands. If we can make a cool compilation video of Leao and manage to sell him on a profit that would be good, the guy is an airhead and you can't fix stupidity. Castillejo Krunic and the like all out, they don't even deserve the bench at this club. Meite and all these loanees also don't deserve to remain, maybe Tomori but for a reduced price.

We need 2 good strikers, an established centre back entering his prime, a right midfielder and an energetic central midfielder.

:conf::conf::conf:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Paolo would not block the CEO unless he's dumb or he knows that Gazidis's days are numbered. But again, bs story.

and also he didn't know about ESL when mass protests happened and AC Milan site issued a statement? 'kay.

Paolo said he didn't know anything about it until the Sunday when the news broke.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Too many ppl calling Paolo by his 1st name... only do that if you've seen him play live!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo should focus on sports stuff

was he focusing on sports stuff while he was not being informed about the super league?

or was he a part of gazidis and the glazers planning, his denials are just PR ?

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
dont do this to yourself please:lol:

anyway that stat is never showed or asked for or talked about causer its completely irrelevant

smart people know that when it comes to calling people lazy distance covered aka km run is the only one thats relevant

aka exerting physical or mental energy...something lazy people dislike to do

therefore who ran more and burned more calories is the one who worked the hardest

people who walk more maybe are box 2 box like pogba and need to conserve energy something u dont understand:fp:

i feel ashmaed i have to explain this to fellow milan fan

There's a who burned more calories stat?!? :eek::eek:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Sarri already had his comeback, didn't go that well.

At Juve though where those primadonnas didnt give a fck about him
This young milan team would fit him perfectly

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
was he focusing on sports stuff while he was not being informed about the super league?

or was he a part of gazidis and the glazers planning, his denials are just PR ?

not sure if you can say anything to italians without expecting the leak...

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
I'm for Sarri if he stops smoking :lol:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Are we st all linked to Sarri or is that just what people want

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Let's be honest, the first leg against sassuolo, we also got dominated totally but managed to win somehow, even benevento and spezia looked like barcelona against us. It's a miracle we are where we are right now. Needs some drastic line up changes on several spots.

Dont even mention that. I just got a flashback of how commoders were jumping me when the team was collecting points left and right while having mediocre performances.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
C'mon, man. Our shame is hidden right now, nobody watches Serie A or this Milan... but if we go to CL, ppl will see who is wearing the no.10 shirt of this once great and proud club... they will :lol::lol::lol:

This team is very much capable of doing well in the champions league. The united matches were a proof to me.
We just need the right coach, easier said than done though

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Maybe not fully BS but overblown.

Similar to how Gazidis wanted to go Ralf and full youth and Paolo wanted a known coach and mixture of experience and when that won out Ivan came around to respecting him more in this case Ivan wanted to brief the players and Paolo simply said "trust me, let the guys just get on with it as its a delicate part of the season" and Ivan said "cool"

Reportes turn that into Maldini blocking hallways and Ivan storming out etc etc.

I also dont buy the distractions played much part in the loss - we were prepared well and played well and lost due to immaturity; we werent ruthless and never killed off the game when we had chances and werent careful and tidy in defense, made mistakes and allowed them to score - missing three starters again also dont help :fp:

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ah lets fire the coach time has come.

Nope, sorry. We lack quality on field and thats it.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo

About time.

The way papers are putting, Gazidis and Maldini had a fight in the lockeroom's doors.. Gazidis trying to entering the place and Maldini holding him back..

Papers are scum.. none of them worth nothing.

you think elliott consulted with the italians that run the soccer club they own before launching the super league?

Of course not.

I want Albertini as CEO... wasnt he the head of Italian FA at one time... guy has experience.

Good name, i would also be ok with Kaladze.

Status
Not open for further replies.