Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Why cant we ? buy ? ( like inter ) halaand from dortmund

Use him for the year, win scudetto

Then sell him to barca cause we dont have money to pay for him

Because we are a respectable club that wouldn't pull shit like Inter only to suffer more for it. Also, to Barca? They can't afford anything.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Exactly,
just offer him 100m salary, then after contract signed don't pay

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Because we are a respectable club that wouldn't pull shit like Inter only to suffer more for it. Also, to Barca? They can't afford anything.

You missed the point. Like what inter did is something I?ve never seen before

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
we saw a guy from china paying over 500m for italian club, covering 200m debt and next signing and paying part of 200m for new players
just to lose the club in year because he wasnt able to pay 30m instalment

somehow guy is still alive, not in prison...

on serious
season starts in 4 weeks.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
You missed the point. Like what inter did is something I?ve never seen before

I know, but we wouldn't do that for the reason I said. The club wants to be run properly, with money we have. Not money we don't have and then have to sell of assets (Hakimi) to barely cover it. They're potentially asking the players for a 20% wage reduction, you know that right?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I know, but we wouldn't do that for the reason I said. The club wants to be run properly, with money we have. Not money we don't have and then have to sell of assets (Hakimi) to barely cover it. They're potentially asking the players for a 20% wage reduction, you know that right?

You still missing the point.. its not a Milan vs Inter debate

Like how did that even happen to begin with? Will UEFA do nothing?
Its truly weird.. buying an expensive player and haven no money to pay for it or even pay wages

Will other clubs do that too in future? Will selling clubs ask for certainties? What would have happened if No one had the 80 M for hakimi?

It raises a lot of question

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@NonEvoluto
After having been proposed #Everton, for which #Leao has made it clear he does not like, Jorge #Mendes would be taking advantage of the large Portuguese colony present at #Wolverhampton to convince the player to a possible transfer. 9 Portugese players in the team. #market

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka

Ah yes, forcing people to take vaccines to stop the pandemic is same as hitler ordering the killing of people. People like you would have no issue with Polio, smallpox, measles among other disease coming back to your countries.

On top i bet that you have a passport which you need to travel around the world. I wonder why are you not screaming at not being able to travel to any part of the world without a passport as its obstructing your freedom of movement.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
You still missing the point.. its not a Milan vs Inter debate

Like how did that even happen to begin with? Will UEFA do nothing?
Its truly weird.. buying an expensive player and haven no money to pay for it or even pay wages

Will other clubs do that too in future? Will selling clubs ask for certainties? What would have happened if No one had the 80 M for hakimi?

It raises a lot of question

You asked why we didn't do it, I answered that. Twice.

It happens because they still had time to close the books, and offloading Hakimi was apparently enough to cover the amounts owned on other players + salary cuts, not paying bonuses and any other deferrals. They must've had some agreement to pay back Real for Hakimi and whatever other installments on players later than expected otherwise I'm sure something would be done about it. If Inter really couldn't have paid or sorted it out by end of June then they would've been fined/transfer banned/whatever else.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Question remain would Halaand accept to be 3rd option ST ?!

Costacurta?s mother died in a car accident today. May she rest in peace

Billy <3
RIP :(

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Ah yes, forcing people to take vaccines to stop the pandemic is same as hitler ordering the killing of people. People like you would have no issue with Polio, smallpox, measles among other disease coming back to your countries.

On top i bet that you have a passport which you need to travel around the world. I wonder why are you not screaming at not being able to travel to any part of the world without a passport as its obstructing your freedom of movement.

You seem cool.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@NonEvoluto
In the notepad of #Massara since the days of #Roma (also #Maignan it was), particular attention to the multipurpose attacking midfielder of @BVB Julian #Brandt among the candidates to replace #Calhanoglu . Updates to come.#Calciomercato

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
The latest from MilanLive confirms that a hypothesis has arisen whereby an exchange deal with Eintracht Frankfurt could take place, given the Bundesliga side?s storng interest in winger Jens Petter Hauge. The Milan management rejected their first bid for Hauge, but relations between the two clubs are excellent and the negotiations could still go on.

That is where Kamada comes into the equation, a 25-year-old Japanese attacking midfielder with a valuation around ?25m. He is of interest to Milan, but the operation appears to be possible only with the inclusion of Hauge as a counterpart, which consequently would significantly lower the outlay. The Norwegian is in fact valued by the Rossoneri management at ?15m.

Kamada?s contract expires in June 2023 and last year he amassed 17 goal contributions in 32 Bundesliga appearances, with 5 goals and 12 assists.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@NonEvoluto
In the notepad of #Massara since the days of #Roma (also #Maignan it was), particular attention to the multipurpose attacking midfielder of @BVB Julian #Brandt among the candidates to replace #Calhanoglu . Updates to come.#Calciomercato

has this WhatsApp guy gotten anything right ever

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
some people here need to go outside

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

You wouldnt need to force people and bring in celebrities and athletes to convince people of taking the vaccine if the virus was as deadly as some would like to imagine

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
some people here need to go outside

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule