Will Kaka belong to Berlusconi?

• Total voters

sivlE

Volunteer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Entire AC Milan Squad
Beautiful goal by Kaka :) :star:

I think he has been Brazil's best player vs. Croatia thus far.

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
Bravo Kaka!He did well.And Cafu played 90 minutes.and he also did his job very well.he's using right wing very nice like in his old good days.he's still good.

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
very good from kaka, a beauty of a goal,his touches for that goal are the reasons we wtahc football,i think he is the one to watch for brazil,ive been saying it for some time ,he is their key man.

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
Yeah kaka playd beautifull,and what a goal:D

Btw ronaldo totaly sux:)))

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
Good goal Ricky...CONGRATS

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten
sivlE said:
Beautiful goal by Kaka :) :star:

I think he has been Brazil's best player vs. Croatia thus far.

You are right, he is official Fifa man of the match

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Forza Kaka, hope he'll keep out-shining Ronaldinho. :tongue:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
OMG...WHAT A GOAL....KAKA I LOVE YOU....:D:D

you are the best...

fuck real madrid..he is staying..

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
FANTASTIC GOAL FROM RICKY!!!! :eek: :eek:

i always know that he's the best player im brazil!!!!!

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
pipa said:
Forza Kaka, hope he'll keep out-shining Ronaldinho. :tongue:
Yeah, that would be awesome, and it is possible, since most of the countries at this WC feel threatened by Ronaldinho, and dedicate all their efforts on stoping him. Kaka may have enough space to play at his best.;)

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
Not true riki was more marked then him and he stil lout shined him:D

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Real Madrid candidate Calderon sees Kaka star for Brazil
tribalfooball.com - June 14, 2006

Real Madrid presidential candidate Ramon Calderon saw Brazil defeat Croatia last night with his football chief Predrag Mijatovic.

Calderon was there to check on the form of Real stars Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos and Robinho - plus his prime transfer target, AC Milan midfielder Kaka.

Calderon and Mijatovic saw Kaka hit a spectacular winner for Brazil and told AS: "Not only am I happy because he can be my player, but because he has demonstrated again that Pedja Mijatovic is a great connoisseur of football and has identified someone who will soon be the best player in the world."

Later, Calderon contacted a member of Kaka's camp and said: "Please tell his father that I congratulate him on having such a great son."

Erm this is taken from tribalfootball.com but from a different source..AS...erm Real are really starting to piss me off....i hope we lodge a formal complain to Fifa...if they go further thn this...

source tribalfootball.com

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
menon_inc said:

Real Madrid presidential candidate Ramon Calderon saw Brazil defeat Croatia last night with his football chief Predrag Mijatovic.

Calderon was there to check on the form of Real stars Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos and Robinho - plus his prime transfer target, AC Milan midfielder Kaka.

Calderon and Mijatovic saw Kaka hit a spectacular winner for Brazil and told AS: "Not only am I happy because he can be my player, but because he has demonstrated again that Pedja Mijatovic is a great connoisseur of football and has identified someone who will soon be the best player in the world."

Later, Calderon contacted a member of Kaka's camp and said: "Please tell his father that I congratulate him on having such a great son."

Erm this is taken from tribalfootball.com but from a different source..AS...erm Real are really starting to piss me off....i hope we lodge a formal complain to Fifa...if they go further thn this...

If u ASK ME i will CLOSE this portal...Soooooo shittyyyyy
:head:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
menon_inc said:

Source say it all :D this is bullshit

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
whateva jihad is..i support ya..it can't be a good thing, right?

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pussycat_doll said:
Thats holy war:D

oohhhh......well nothing is more holy to me than milan...so lets start..when are we going???? :D :D

what should i wear?? :D :eek:

ricky

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Gattuso, MvB, Ronaldinho, Henry, Maradona
Once again very good match played by Kaka.

He is currently the best player in Brazil team/is in the best form of all. He played very good in frendly matchec too and now on wc he only improves his form. Hope he socre many goals on this wc.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
pussycat_doll said:
Not true riki was more marked then him and he stil lout shined him:D
Oh, come on. Be realistical. Ronnie had 2 or 3 players around him at all time.

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
menon_inc said:

I dont know whats worse...tribak and his lot of bullshit or Real with his crappy arrogance. Thats better not true or you will be punished by FIFA f****ng bag of crap

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
Milan has now an official complaint against Real Madrid through Fifa as Real have contacted Kaka in Germany (the complaint is documented, photos have been taken) :

http://www.goal.com/it/articolo.aspx?contenutoId=74386

I think there will be no Brasilians left in Milan if this continues.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Billy1969 said:
Milan has now an official complaint against Real Madrid through Fifa as Real have contacted Kaka in Germany (the complaint is documented, photos have been taken) :

ohh my god...desperate freaks....goddamn morons... :eek:

i can't believe that they did that...kaka won't leave if he knows whats best for him

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Billy1969 said:

:head: FUCKING real i hate 'em ... but the good thing is that he is staying in milan and shut their F***** mouth those from real

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
Yep, they're trying everything now to convince Kaka to join Real Madrid :

Real Madrid, primi contatti con Kakà
MADRID (Spagna) – Il Real Madrid tenta il grande colpo, strappando il fantasista brasiliano Kakà al Milan. Grazie all'attento lavoro dell’ex rossonero Leonardo, uomo del Milan inviato nel ritiro del Brasile, la società di Berlusconi ha avuto la notizia che il Real attraverso Predrag Mijatovic, emissario del possibile futuro presidente Calderon, ha preso contatti con Kakà. Per questo motivo il Milan nei prossimi giorni farà partire una denuncia alla Fifa per il comportamento scorretto del club spagnolo. Nello scacchiere del Real Madrid, Kakà dovrebbe essere il nuovo regista al posto del francese Zidane.

www.calciomercato.it

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Real is trying to play Chelsea style , Milan tolerated Chelsea .. but its enough , we lost the best player there , now they try to take our current best one from us .. this is not good becouse if Milan doesnt win a silverware the season that comes he may request a transfer.. Its a really tought summer for AC Milan .. in one side they want to remove the name from investigation , in other side they were forced to sell Sheva , and now comes stupid Real Madrid for Kaka , if we were forced to sell one star it doesnt mean we will sell all of them , I am sure nobody wants to see San Siro empty ..

I hope now Real Madrid gets punished from UEFA for this ..

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Seems kaka is taking over from beckham as footballs main marketing man?

he seems to want to anyway judging by all the sponsorship contracts he has and adidas are making him their main man too with kaka being the main focus of their last two commercials,he seems to enjoy posing for photos and has a family,especially his mother and wife - whom of which are keen to always give interviews and appear on talk shows in brazil as seen in pic.
carol_intervista_1.jpg

Schedule