Mateo Musacchio Thread

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I thought he was better than bonucci in yesterdays match. Great debut.
I can't see romagnoli benching him in a back 4

he was better than bonbon and he currently is a level above romagnoli

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
hunter
21167769_10154760712111937_3831913780013395945_o.jpg

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Practicing his spear skills so he'll be ready for Hoguain

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Night king confirmed.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I'm all for forgiveness and handing out second opportunities, but is handing a spear to a well known cannibal really a good idea?

bijo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cassano, Inzaghi, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Sheva, Crespo, Van Bommel, R9

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
For me Musacchio is panchina of Bonucci and Romagnoli. He is been doing a good job so far.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Hopefully we will be seeing more of him soon

Pato Milan

Beginner
Reaction score
Why on earth didn't we play him instead of Zapata? Is there a reason I don't know?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Should without a doubt be the first defender on the team sheet.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Should without a doubt be the first defender on the team sheet.

Problem is that we gave Bonucci captain armband...hope he'll not turn into another Montolivo case

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan defender Mateo Musacchio admits Inter captain Mauro Icardi is a danger man in the derby - “we can’t let him breathe”.

The Rossoneri have lost their last two Serie A games, so the pressure is on when they face their city rivals in the Derby della Madonnina on Sunday night.

“There’s no special ritual before this game,” Musacchio said in a Q&A from Milanello.

“It’s not necessary, you just have to think about how important this game is to get the right level of motivation and concentration.

“Icardi? We can’t let him breathe, but not just him. They have a good team, so we have to stay focused on all their players if we want to be happy at the end of the game.

“We need to be 11 lions, we’ll put everything out there on the pitch. And, of course, we’ll need the support of our fans too.

“It’s very emotional and exciting and there’s a huge desire to win. I look forward to Sunday.”

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Was really good today, I'd rather see him in a back 4 with Romagnoli and Bonucci on the bench

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
should've done better in the second goal.. Perisic killed him

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
should've done better in the second goal.. Perisic killed him

Bit hard when Biglia loses the ball right in the middle of the pitch and it's 3 on 3 with one player running at the defence it was a horrible place to lose the ball and because we had possession our players were all out of position.

JacksonReality

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Milan defender Mateo Musacchio admits Inter captain Mauro Icardi is a danger man in the derby - “we can’t let him breathe”.

The Rossoneri have lost their last two Serie A games, so the pressure is on when they face their city rivals in the Derby della Madonnina on Sunday night.

“There’s no special ritual before this game,” Musacchio said in a Q&A from Milanello.

“It’s not necessary, you just have to think about how important this game is to get the right level of motivation and concentration.

“Icardi? We can’t let him breathe, but not just him. They have a good team, so we have to stay focused on all their players if we want to be happy at the end of the game.

“We need to be 11 lions, we’ll put everything out there on the pitch. And, of course, we’ll need the support of our fans too.

“It’s very emotional and exciting and there’s a huge desire to win. I look forward to Sunday.”

So much for "cant let him breathe" I guess

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Only decent CB

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Official: Mateo Musacchio Thread

Musacchio :thumbsup:
— very bad communications between him and bonucci though. Icardi wouldn’t have had a field day if the two communicated properly

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
09e9869006eed71d3101d900c3275a9e.gif

his reaction after Bonushi's mistake is the best thing i've seen in the last 5 years (just below Bacca's rabona vs Carpi)

musagoat

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
He is so great on the ball that he almost shouldn’t be defender

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:thumbsup:

This guy always looks so positive.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Looked solid to me. I'm suprised that from many newspapers he got low ratings. Am I the only one?

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Someone have any idea as to why Zapata is currently being picked over Mateo? Absolute joke if you ask me. Musacchio was our most solid CB up until he was dropped. Won’t be long before Zapata fucks up again like he did against Lazio

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Someone have any idea as to why Zapata is currently being picked over Mateo? Absolute joke if you ask me. Musacchio was our most solid CB up until he was dropped. Won’t be long before Zapata fucks up again like he did against Lazio

Because we have two good passers at the back anyway and Zapata offers more in physical 1vs1 situations. Would not mind playing him instead of Bonucci in the center though, but I´m sure he will get his minutes.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Because we have two good passers at the back anyway and Zapata offers more in physical 1vs1 situations. Would not mind playing him instead of Bonucci in the center though, but I´m sure he will get his minutes.

Zapata may be physically better but Musacchio’s this season don’t warrant the bench whereas Zapata makes 2-3 mistakes a game, sometimes punished and sometimes not. He may be physical but I don’t want someone like that starting when you have a perfectly finish player sitting on the bench.