Videogames Thread

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
The Last of Us part 2 :lol:

Naughty Dogs were tired of being just clowns... now they're the entire circus :proud:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
The Last of Us part 2 :lol:

Naughty Dogs were tired of being just clowns... now they're the entire circus :proud:

Is it that bad?

Ive been roaming around in AssCreed Odyssee and it?s been fun.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Is it that bad?

My girlfriend enjoyed it when she played it and I watched most of it. I can understand why some people won't like it but a lot didn't even finish the game and just wrote it off part-way through.

Fusiproe12

Reaction score
Is it that bad?

Stealth based "game" with interactive moments, which aren't even surprising...Story is pure trash, especially if you liked the first TLoU.. You've to be a psycho if you enjoy hours of girls fighting each other.

Now I'm having fun playing Sekiro and Mirror's Edge Catalyst. Faith Connors :love:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
My girlfriend enjoyed it when she played it and I watched most of it. I can understand why some people won't like it but a lot didn't even finish the game and just wrote it off part-way through.

you watched most of it?

Aren't you allowed to play? :D

Stealth based "game" with interactive moments, which aren't even surprising...Story is pure trash, especially if you liked the first TLoU.. You've to be a psycho if you enjoy hours of girls fighting each other.

Now I'm having fun playing Sekiro and Mirror's Edge Catalyst. Faith Connors :love:

:thumbsup:

I heard things about catalyst

Fusiproe12

Reaction score
:thumbsup:

I heard things about catalyst

27d94779a4e700315da77dd8df4311f2.jpg

tumblr_obj7zwkNqv1uk8dv3o8_540.gif

*__________*

Game's awesome, the level design is phenomenal, combat system not very deep but totally enjoyable.. and I bought ME Catalyst only because I had a coupon on eBay :proud:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Is it that bad?

No it's not, the criticism around this game is absolute bollocks most of the time.

Its not a masterpiece like the first one, but its by no means a shite game like some would have you believe.

Spoiler:

I'l ran trough the main criticism points bellow (that I've read about):

- Killing Joel early: How is that an issue? It was pretty clear from the first game that this is not a feel good story, I feel like people wanted a Disney game.
- The fact that there's a 'gay' agenda. Now that's all kinds of stupid, especially since it was established Ellie is gay since the first game.

They didn't even make a big deal out of it, some characters just happen to be gay, like fucking only straight people can survive the apocalypse.

Playing half the game as the antagonist: Its not supposed to make you feel for Abby, and somehow forget that you absolutely love Joel and Ellie. Its suppose to make you realise that in the first game you didn't just kill npc 1,2,3,4,5,6.

Now all in all, i'l give the game an 8/10. The only thing I didn't really like was the ending. Ellie should, and would have killed Abby if they actually made it 'realistic' like they until that point. There is no way with what we know of Ellie's personality so far, that she would let it slide.

Now if you top that off, with the fact that by that point she has severe ptsd, she simply would not have stopped due the adrenaline pumping in her veins. Other than that, great game and well worth the play time.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
27d94779a4e700315da77dd8df4311f2.jpg

tumblr_obj7zwkNqv1uk8dv3o8_540.gif

*__________*

Game's awesome, the level design is phenomenal, combat system not very deep but totally enjoyable.. and I bought ME Catalyst only because I had a coupon on eBay :proud:

Tanks for the rec. fitgirl has it so I?ll try it out.

No it's not, the criticism around this game is absolute bollocks most of the time.

Its not a masterpiece like the first one, but its by no means a shite game like some would have you believe.

Spoiler:

I'l ran trough the main criticism points bellow (that I've read about):

- Killing Joel early: How is that an issue? It was pretty clear from the first game that this is not a feel good story, I feel like people wanted a Disney game.
- The fact that there's a 'gay' agenda. Now that's all kinds of stupid, especially since it was established Ellie is gay since the first game.

They didn't even make a big deal out of it, some characters just happen to be gay, like fucking only straight people can survive the apocalypse.

Playing half the game as the antagonist: Its not supposed to make you feel for Abby, and somehow forget that you absolutely love Joel and Ellie. Its suppose to make you realise that in the first game you didn't just kill npc 1,2,3,4,5,6.

Now all in all, i'l give the game an 8/10. The only thing I didn't really like was the ending. Ellie should, and would have killed Abby if they actually made it 'realistic' like they until that point. There is no way with what we know of Ellie's personality so far, that she would let it slide.

Now if you top that off, with the fact that by that point she has severe ptsd, she simply would not have stopped due the adrenaline pumping in her veins. Other than that, great game and well worth the play time.

Thanks. I will play after my holidays.
I dont mind spoilers.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Hmm. Looks like it should gave been released 15 years ago

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Final Fantasy XVI trailer revealed at the PS5 event. Cannot wait ahhh!!

Fusiproe12

Reaction score
Microsoft just bought Bethesda/ZeniMax :eek:

and... one of the most interesting PS5 exclusive game, Deathloop, is from Bethesda :conf:

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo

Fusiproe12

Reaction score
Started 2 days ago Cyberpunk 2077. It seems a mix of Deus Ex, Watch Dogs and Rage.

Not bad :thumbsup:

On the Xbox One X looks fine, even if sometime the fps are low.

Fusiproe12

Reaction score
Xbox Series X is so much better than PS5. Ibra should be sorry with :g:

Screenshot-20210407-001858.png

My favorite game is AC Valhalla. Gorgeous (4k) and amazing to play (because of the brutal violence and the 60fps).

Last edited:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I'm playing Bullet Echo since 3 months, it's such a good game. Nothing over complicated, no ads and very interesting characters to choose from.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
10 April will have more news about Ag of empires 4.

Fusiproe12

Reaction score
I played against one of the "best" PES 21 player

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1051075988?tt_medium=mobile_web_share&tt_content=vod

Our match is the first of the streaming, I'm Milan (obviously) and he's France, which is much much better

At the end he called me "pezzo di merda" and also blocked me (so I'll never play against him) :lol: :proud:

Ps. I don't know how good my opponent is, I avoid watching the stats at the start of any match

Fusiproe12

Reaction score
After hours of nothing in the E3, the best 3:18 min on youtube

:honda:

Reaction score
Night City is absolutely incredible from a design point of view. Playing Cyberpunk you hit these areas of extreme polish.. then you'll hit areas that are like playing a 10 year old game...Making predictions on https://oddsdigger.com/au/cyclo-cross you just earn money.

Last edited:

thuhang

Beginner
Reaction score
COD 4
COD 5
Resistance 1
Resistance 2

I'm completely hooked lol :)

does anyone have the new Socom and Metalgearsolid 4. I want to buy them but I'd like to have someone's opinion...

Way too addicting for teen. Before you realize it they are so addicted that asking them to get out of a game sends them into a rage. They sneak in their playtime even playing in the middle of the night.​

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Aloy on PS5 looks better than the real model
I still have to see her nipples :b:

10/10 graphics, gameplay and story. Forbidden West is the best game ever
I heard it is the best ever
lots of colleagues came tired in the morning during the first week after it’s release. :lol:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Streets Of Rage for the Sega Mega Drive - What an absolute classic!

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score