The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Where is Pigeon? We need him to provide stats that Leao ran more than Donnarumma today

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
And so is leaf :o

You?re not too bad yourself Lord Pingu:)
Man U hitting amazing form when they are about to verse Milan. Our luck hey.

I am HAPPY to face them at their best.
Also after sucking Man City’s dick for the last two month I am going to be Inter in ESPWoke’s commentary :lol:

Last edited:

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You?re not too bad yourself Lord Pingu:)

I am HAPPY to face them at their best.
Also after sucking Man City?s dick for the last two month I am going to be Inter in ESPWoke?s commentary :lol:

I would like to verse a strong United but only if we are at our best, all these injuries man.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Where is Pigeon? We need him to provide stats that Leao ran more than Donnarumma today

giphy.gif

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Anyone here has a Seria A pass? Is it worth it?

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
http://www.legaseriea.it/en/match-report-pdf/A/2020-21/UNICO/UNI/26/VERMIL

Leao not top 5, maybe an off-day? Krunic #1 so maybe the stats are wrong.

the guy who is in charge for the post match report probably had a stinker and wrote krunic instead of leao.

also
Attempts:
1. Castillejo 3
2. Saelemaekers 3
3. Ceccherini 2
4. Di Marco 2
5. Krunic 2

Attempts on target:
1. Krunic 2
2. Dalot 1
3. Faraoni 1
4. Saelemaekers 1

Passes in the final third:
1. Saelemaekers 14
2. Kessie 13
3. Dalot 10
4. Calabria 9

Dribbling:
1. Meite 4
2. Kessie 2
3. Zaccagni 2
4. Castillejo 1
5. Lasagna 1

was Leao playing LCB?

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would like to verse a strong United but only if we are at our best, all these injuries man.

United can only counter-attack. They're as clueless as us against Udinese when they face a low block.

Our normal lineups would be suicidal if Bennacer, Ibra, Hakan, Rebic, Theo and Calabria aren't all at their best - which they haven't been since July last year.

I hope Theo misses this game as well. I can see another 3-0 loss, or worse, if he starts.

Rebic on the other hand is made for these occasions.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
So people shat on Pioli during the last few weeks for bad team performances, will they also praise him for the current one?

or is it due to Krunic and Dalot being superstars?

What is there to praise?

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The #Milan is the fourth team to cross the 100 points finish line starting from 01/01/2020 in the five major European leagues after #ManchesterCity ,#BayernMonaco is #RealMadrid

Absolutely useless stat

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
And Fuck you hoe

Imagine thinking that that bald man deserves praise, when winning against the likes of verona should be the norm

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
And Fuck you hoe

Imagine thinking that that bald man deserves praise, when winning against the likes of verona should be the norm

It never will be the norm as long as Leao is starting

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
So people shat on Pioli during the last few weeks for bad team performances, will they also praise him for the current one?

or is it due to Krunic and Dalot being superstars? 😂

I wasn't looking forward to todays game with our injury crisis. But damn. a 2 nil away win at verona :proud:

The #Milan is the fourth team to cross the 100 points finish line starting from 01/01/2020 in the five major European leagues after #ManchesterCity ,#BayernMonaco is #RealMadrid

That's fuckin amazing. Like seriously what in the actual fuck :lol:

We have no right with our squad to be accumulating that amount. Absolutely none.

People need to start giving Pioli some respect for the work he's done with this current squad.

I hope the board can back him going into next seasons UCL.

I'll say one more thing. For a good few years we were getting totally dominated in the derbies... since his arrival, even though we might lose. We still seem more up for it than previous seasons.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
So happy about the win, can't ask for more. Let's hope for a good run of form from players like Krunic, Saele, Meite and Leao.

Avanti :proud:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
And Fuck you hoe

Cheer up man. United won today :eek:

The bald fraud u keep mentioning is at the etihad

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And Fuck you hoe

He deserves praise for having Milan 2nd in the table with more injuries than the French suffered at Verdun, you little slut.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

I wish our 2020 season began in the beginning of this season in september instead of in the middle of the season of last year. We were the best and most exciting team and we'd have the Scudetto now.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wasn't looking forward to todays game with our injury crisis. But damn. a 2 nil away win at verona :proud:

That's fuckin amazing. Like seriously what in the actual fuck :lol:

We have no right with our squad to be accumulating that amount. Absolutely none.

People need to start giving Pioli some respect for the work he's done with this current squad.

I hope the board can back him going into next seasons UCL.

I'll say one more thing. For a good few years we were getting totally dominated in the derbies... since his arrival, even though we might lose. We still seem more up for it than previous seasons.

Domestically, one of the best clubs in Europe since the start of 2020. Call it a fluke or meaningless, but recognize that we are second in the table with amazing domestic results and about a quarter of that time has spent in catastrophic injury crisis.

This is a glass half full or you like fingers in your butt situation.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
He deserves praise for having Milan 2nd in the table with more injuries than the French suffered at Verdun, you little slut.

Getting dominated by the likes of spezia and embarrassing us in front of the whole world in one of the most hyped up matches in recent serie a history. He doesnt deserve shit and the season is still far from over you big prostitute

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Getting dominated by the likes of spezia and embarrassing us in front of the whole world in one of the most hyped up matches in recent serie a history. He doesnt deserve shit and the season is still far from over you big prostitute

giphy.gif

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Very important 3pts, very concentrated game by visibly low quality milan.

Kessie is now one of the best mids in the world.

Now lets hope we can have a decent game vs Utd. And our coaches and super doctors recuperate someone for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule