Official: Stefano Pioli Thread

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bioli is a pussy. Fuck off pussy coach. The most important game in 8 years and your players play like chickens. What did you do Pioli to relieve pressure from the players? What kind of substitutes you did to go for a win ? GTFO of this club you pathetic excuse of a coach.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
CL this season will take a miracle. We can't beat Cagliari at home so can't see us even drawing at an in-form Atalanta.

If Allegri is available I'd take him now.

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
i don't fucking get it man, i really don't

this guy just sub players on just because he can

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
Bottles three easy games. If we had won any one of the Spez,Sas or Calg games we would not be in this mess.
Dude is way to chill for what's going on. If i went from 1st to possible 5th, i would be doing everything possible to make sure players understand the issue at hand. If a player is not performing, i would call them out in public. These players are not superstars who cant be called out.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
I will never understand the Bennacer substitution for Meite. We needed creativity and a player like Bennacer who could find a pass. We didn't need a player with the touch of a T-rex and the footballing IQ of a pig.

If he goes, he goes.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I will never understand the Bennacer substitution for Meite. We needed creativity and a player like Bennacer who could find a pass. We didn't need a player with the touch of a T-rex and the footballing IQ of a pig.

If he goes, he goes.
We dont know whats happening on the pitch.

I am not making excuses as i am angry on both pioli and the players. They were collectivly shit.

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
He’s good in talking to media and making sure fodders are happy getting minutes. He doesn’t have the grinta presence. He soft.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score

If he goes, he goes.

Bennacer have 0 goal and 2 assists this season
Meite 1 goal and 1 assist

He didn't subbed off Savicevic or Seedorf

FuturisticMilan

Primavera
Reaction score
History says itself. Pioli is not a champion. He is not a winner. He is a straight out loser. Even if he win some 4-5 games straight, it is always typical Pioli to lose it at the end with 3-4 straight losses and draws.

Remember that the reason we actually have done well this season is thanks to the many penalties we have had and lucky last minute goals. 76 points is actually a fucking miracle. We deserve maximum 65 points.

Pioli has to be sacked. He has been a disaster for Viola, Inter and Lazio in the past. We need a fucking winner. How can Roma attract Mourinho while noone wants to play and manage us? Where is Sarri? Why do we always attract fodder like Castillejo, Calha and Saelemakers while Inter can have Lukaku, Hakimi, Barella, Martinez, Eriksen and Lazio Milinkovic Savic, Immobile, Correa, Lazzari? Napoli with Mertens, Insigne, Osimhen, Zielinski, Politano? Where do they find these kind of players?

We need similar players I just listed above in order to win consistently and fight among top clubs in Europe. To sign shitty mediocre players like Mandzukic and Meite will not solve things.

Last edited:

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Bennacer have 0 goal and 2 assists this season
Meite 1 goal and 1 assist

He didn't subbed off Savicevic or Seedorf

Unfortunately we don't have a Savicevic or Seedorf these days.

Meite has the ability of a pub team player. It was ridiculous decision to sub him in. His contribution to the game was summed up at the last when he ran straight into the back of the Cagliari player giving away a blatant foul and with it our hopes of one final attack.

Bennacer isn't fit to lace the boots of the players you mention but he has more talent in his right foot than Meite has in both feet.

Fusiproe12

Reaction score
Meite has the ability of a pub team player.

Why does he play for Milan?

Bennacer should've been sent off against Benevento... He could become a great player only in a squad without competitors, who plays tiki taka. Do you remember his miss against Sassuolo? No gk, he had only to shot with the right foot.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Why does he play for Milan?

Bennacer should've been sent off against Benevento... He could become a great player only in a squad without competitors, who plays tiki taka. Do you remember his miss against Sassuolo? No gk, he had only to shot with the right foot.

Because no one else wanted Meite and we had to go for the cheapest option. He wouldn't be here if we had money.

To bring on Meite hoping he may change the game was a ludicrous decision and Pioli's substitutions in the Cagliari game may well cost him his job.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
History says itself. Pioli is not a champion. He is not a winner. He is a straight out loser. Even if he win some 4-5 games straight, it is always typical Pioli to lose it at the end with 3-4 straight losses and draws.

Remember that the reason we actually have done well this season is thanks to the many penalties we have had and lucky last minute goals. 76 points is actually a fucking miracle. We deserve maximum 65 points.

Pioli has to be sacked. He has been a disaster for Viola, Inter and Lazio in the past. We need a fucking winner. How can Roma attract Mourinho while noone wants to play and manage us? Where is Sarri? Why do we always attract fodder like Castillejo, Calha and Saelemakers while Inter can have Lukaku, Hakimi, Barella, Martinez, Eriksen and Lazio Milinkovic Savic, Immobile, Correa, Lazzari? Napoli with Mertens, Insigne, Osimhen, Zielinski, Politano? Where do they find these kind of players?

We need similar players I just listed above in order to win consistently and fight among top clubs in Europe. To sign shitty mediocre players like Mandzukic and Meite will not solve things.

:thumbsup:

Pioli did well to stabilize the shitshow Giampaolo put us in, but that's all, he can never go further, he's average to above average at best and will never become great. IMO, never should have fired Gattuso, he was immediately strong, had character and has already shown improvement. Now we have a chance to sign Sarri and I think this is a no-brainer.

We also had the chance to get Chiesa in January who 100% would have guaranteed us CL with his goals, work rate, and plugging a huge hole in our squad but we were unwilling to spend on a quality player and decided instead that Meite and Mandzukic was the better call.... now we have to hope for a small miracle to get into CL based on the final match day fixtures...

Pioli is afraid to change tactics even when Ibra is out he still runs a 1 striker formation..... it's so damn obvious that nobody besides Ibra has the ability to play as a solo striker in this team since we only have 1 real striker and he's 40 so we should go 2 up top when Ibra is out but Pioli is so fucking stubborn we just continue to play like shit and hope something changes. This is why I hope we get Belotti, because he is able to play alone up top and we know that if we keep Pioli (unfortunately seems like we will) then we need a striker who can do that job.

To your point of how we always lose the transfer battles for good players, we'll prob lose Belotti to Roma as well because Elliot are huge sacks of shit and are as they've always been, soul sucking owners who just want to make a buck. We'll likely end up with Giroud and then some pedo kid for our RW and another pedo kid for AM or Ilicic on a free. That type of mercato keeps us stagnate and makes us battle for 4th place again... yay..

Last edited:

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Fire his bald ass and bring back either Carletto or Capello, Sacchi or even Allegri. Let's have someone who know what they're doing in charge.

BillyTheKid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fire his bald ass and bring back either Carletto or Capello, Sacchi or even Allegri. Let's have someone who know what they're doing in charge.
lol! How about bringing Cesare Maldini back out of the grave???

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
The performance and result here is massive for his future. Let's go.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
What an absolute Legend

Getting us UCL with this bunch is fuckin amazing

You deserve all the praise which is coming your way

Thank you Boss

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
2nd place, take a bow Sir, take a bow.

Its been a roller coaster of a ride in the last month. We need to strengthen the squad and Pioli deserves a chance now he has got us CL football.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Pioli can play negative football, yes! He deserve 1-3 reinforcement:
de paul in - hauge out on loan
1 rw
1 worldclass cf

I dont know how but do it maldini.

Fusiproe12

Reaction score
Midtable coach :proud:

What an absolute Legend

Getting us UCL with this bunch is fuckin amazing

You deserve all the praise which is coming your way

Thank you Boss

Ended the game with this team

Donnarumma
Dalot - Calabria - Kjaer - Tomori - Theo
Meite - Kessie - Calhanoglu
Krunic - Mandzukic

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Anyone wants to fire the coach who got us 2nd spot? Just wondering :tongue:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Grazie Pioli.. grazie, grazie, grazie!!

Cassino said it best when he said when is genuinely one of the nicest people in football and that is a rare thing.

Pioli is a great coach for his human qualities before anything, look at the team spirit.. this is why I love Milan. The spirit of the group!

Forza Milan

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
No shit talking from cry babies, guy has brought us 2nd place with the ups and downs of this season.

He probably isn't gonna compete with Klopp and Tuchel, but judging from the entire season's worth and not out of whims after certain games, 100% should stay for next year and grow with the team.

You earned your supper mister.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
padreeeeeeeee pioli.
imagine ever doubting him.

____

seriously though, even when he made it harder for himself in the last couple months his achieved his goal.
For that reaason alone he obviously deserves his contract to be extended.
Now give him the players he wants and lets go back to the post covid total football

Last edited:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
What a job, what a season. Got us CL with no pure number 9 as Zlatan missed 50% of the games.

Hopefully people will give him an iota of credit solely for this. Look around, every single top 6 rival have a pure number 9 whose always available.

Schedule